1256 users online (209 members and 1047 guests)  

Websleuths News

Francisca Rojas

We always keep saying we don't know of a case like Darlie's ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francisca_Rojas

I didn't find much on the web since this was before the turn of the last century.

If anybody finds anything else, post please.

Quote Originally Posted by justice2
    We always keep saying we don't know of a case like Darlie's ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francisca_Rojas

I didn't find much on the web since this was before the turn of the last century.

If anybody finds anything else, post please.
    Interesting! Wish there was more to read...I googled it and got a few hits but nothing more than what is on wikipedia.

"I bear the chain I forged in life...I made it of my own free will and of my own free will I wore it....your chain was fully as long as this seven Christmas Eve's ago - and you have labored on it since." Jacob Marley

MURDERER'S! You know g**damn well what happened to your kid so stop playing the victim and just confess you lying murdering liars! - Mr. Chris Stotch - South Park

All posts are my opinion only.

Quote Originally Posted by sharkeyes
    Interesting! Wish there was more to read...I googled it and got a few hits but nothing more than what is on wikipedia.
    Maybe someone on here that speaks Spanish might find more. I haven't gone looking for any books on it yet either.

I don't think there is really more to tell, the crime is from the late 1800, the only similar facts is that she killed her two kids, slashed her throat and "tried" to blame it on another person. Gee does that sound familiar.

At least she confessed, and not put forth the "lame" excuse for over 20 years that she is innocent.