1309 users online (272 members and 1037 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

The Sunday Mirror Reports The Case Is Reopened

Sorry if this is up; I didn't see it listed. If this is true, it is insane. He wasn't involved at all. The Mirror, for those of you who don't read it, it's like the NY Post. Here is a clipping:

26 November 2006
    JONBENET PROBE TO RE-OPEN
    Now a Channel 4 documentary, The Killing of JonBenet: An Evil Twist, to be screened next month, will reveal US police have reopened their investigation into Karr.
    Detectives believe he may have committed the crime with an accomplice.
    Fox News is reporting something similar:
    Creepy kid-lover John Mark Karr may have been set free as a bird after DNA failed to link him to the killing of JonBenet Ramsey but a new report says authorities still think he may have had some role in the 6-year-old beauty queen's horrific death.

Quote Originally Posted by absolut_alexis
    Sorry if this is up; I didn't see it listed. If this is true, it is insane. He wasn't involved at all. The Mirror, for those of you who don't read it, it's like the NY Post. Here is a clipping:

26 November 2006
    Now a Channel 4 documentary, The Killing of JonBenet: An Evil Twist, to be screened next month, will reveal US police have reopened their investigation into Karr.
    Creepy kid-lover John Mark Karr may have been set free as a bird after DNA failed to link him to the killing of JonBenet Ramsey but a new report says authorities still think he may have had some role in the 6-year-old beauty queen's horrific death.
    Hmm. i woner if the clue as to where this comes from is in this sentence:

Channel 4 documentary, The Killing of JonBenet: An Evil Twist

methinks, Could Mr Tracy be making more money? wonder if he's behind this?

Quote Originally Posted by Floh
    Hmm. i woner if the clue as to where this comes from is in this sentence:

Channel 4 documentary, The Killing of JonBenet: An Evil Twist

methinks, Could Mr Tracy be making more money? wonder if he's behind this?
    I'd just about bet on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrishope
    I'd just about bet on it.
    You'd be a winner, i'm sure!

The Mirror is a tabloid newspaper, better known for its page three girls than its accuracy and intellectual reporting!

I am wondering if this new programme is Tracey IV. If so, it's very interesting that it's being shown on Channel 4 and not ITV.

I shall watch with interest.
    This is only my opinion

Let the focus be on Madeleine

Together we can make a difference

Alert Viewer in Scotland

Member of Websleuths since April 2000

Craig Silverman talked about this on the "Line-up" last night. He said it best: what would Homeland Security know about a Boulder case. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave
    Craig Silverman talked about this on the "Line-up" last night. He said it best: what would Homeland Security know about a Boulder case. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
    I'd like to know that too. Not only what they'd know, but why they had any interest in it.

48 hours sure made it seem like this is an ongoing active investigation. They made it seem as if they'd spoken to homeland security just a few days ago. But I wonder if that particular bit wasn't filmed in August or September - whatever the date was that they had to announce Karr was being released. It's the sort of statement one would expect a govt. official to make "This investigation isn't over and Karr isn't off the hook" (something to that effect). I could see someone saying that a day or two after it all blew up on them, then quietly dropping the case. It's a statement that could have been made roughly 3 months ago.

You never know with this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by absolut_alexis

26 November 2006
    Oh,lemme guess....the SBTC was no coincidence,right?? WRONG ! If Karr had written it,he undoubtedly would have done a better job of making it seem from a foreigner than Patsy did.JMO.
    something to ponder:

When the corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and the mortal have put on immortality, then shall we be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?

The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law.
    But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
    1 Corinthians 15:54-57

Do you think it could have anything to do with the Santa Bear photo that Karr emailed to Tracey?

The case is re-opened? Someone should tell the Sunday Mirror,the case was never closed. A murder case can never be closed until it's decided by the courts to be closed.

You saw that too !! I was all kind of excited since I happen to know when Craig gets fired up.....Stuff usually starts to hit the fan!!!

It's all bull.

It's all bull.
    Yezzzzz!! A never ending recylable pile of doo doo. Scoop it up, they make more.

I had the oddest dream last night. JonBenet was talking to me, and I couldn't wait to take her to her mom so she could see that she was alive and well. Patsy just looked at her and turned away. It got way more crazy after that, with water and lots of stairs JB and I were going through....strangers talking to us and then JB's hair turning brown.....can't for the life of me figure out where all that came from.

Dreams are weird...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast