The Sunday Mirror Reports The Case Is Reopened

absolut_alexis

Reaction score
Sorry if this is up; I didn't see it listed. If this is true, it is insane. He wasn't involved at all. The Mirror, for those of you who don't read it, it's like the NY Post. Here is a clipping:

26 November 2006
JONBENET PROBE TO RE-OPEN
Now a Channel 4 documentary, The Killing of JonBenet: An Evil Twist, to be screened next month, will reveal US police have reopened their investigation into Karr.
Detectives believe he may have committed the crime with an accomplice.
Fox News is reporting something similar:
Creepy kid-lover John Mark Karr may have been set free as a bird after DNA failed to link him to the killing of JonBenet Ramsey — but a new report says authorities still think he may have had some role in the 6-year-old beauty queen's horrific death.

absolut_alexis said:
Sorry if this is up; I didn't see it listed. If this is true, it is insane. He wasn't involved at all. The Mirror, for those of you who don't read it, it's like the NY Post. Here is a clipping:

26 November 2006
Now a Channel 4 documentary, The Killing of JonBenet: An Evil Twist, to be screened next month, will reveal US police have reopened their investigation into Karr.
Creepy kid-lover John Mark Karr may have been set free as a bird after DNA failed to link him to the killing of JonBenet Ramsey — but a new report says authorities still think he may have had some role in the 6-year-old beauty queen's horrific death.

Hmm. i woner if the clue as to where this comes from is in this sentence:

Channel 4 documentary, The Killing of JonBenet: An Evil Twist

methinks, Could Mr Tracy be making more money? wonder if he's behind this? :waitasec:

Floh said:
Hmm. i woner if the clue as to where this comes from is in this sentence:

Channel 4 documentary, The Killing of JonBenet: An Evil Twist

methinks, Could Mr Tracy be making more money? wonder if he's behind this? :waitasec:

I'd just about bet on it.

The Mirror is a tabloid newspaper, better known for its page three girls than its accuracy and intellectual reporting!

I am wondering if this new programme is Tracey IV. If so, it's very interesting that it's being shown on Channel 4 and not ITV.

I shall watch with interest.

Craig Silverman talked about this on the "Line-up" last night. He said it best: what would Homeland Security know about a Boulder case. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

SuperDave said:
Craig Silverman talked about this on the "Line-up" last night. He said it best: what would Homeland Security know about a Boulder case. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

I'd like to know that too. Not only what they'd know, but why they had any interest in it.

48 hours sure made it seem like this is an ongoing active investigation. They made it seem as if they'd spoken to homeland security just a few days ago. But I wonder if that particular bit wasn't filmed in August or September - whatever the date was that they had to announce Karr was being released. It's the sort of statement one would expect a govt. official to make "This investigation isn't over and Karr isn't off the hook" (something to that effect). I could see someone saying that a day or two after it all blew up on them, then quietly dropping the case. It's a statement that could have been made roughly 3 months ago.

absolut_alexis said:

26 November 2006
Oh,lemme guess....the SBTC was no coincidence,right?? WRONG ! If Karr had written it,he undoubtedly would have done a better job of making it seem from a foreigner than Patsy did.JMO.

Do you think it could have anything to do with the Santa Bear photo that Karr emailed to Tracey?

The case is re-opened? Someone should tell the Sunday Mirror,the case was never closed. A murder case can never be closed until it's decided by the courts to be closed.

SuperDave said:
You saw that too !! I was all kind of excited since I happen to know when Craig gets fired up.....Stuff usually starts to hit the fan!!!

I had the oddest dream last night. JonBenet was talking to me, and I couldn't wait to take her to her mom so she could see that she was alive and well. Patsy just looked at her and turned away. It got way more crazy after that, with water and lots of stairs JB and I were going through....strangers talking to us and then JB's hair turning brown.....can't for the life of me figure out where all that came from.

Dreams are weird...

I don't think Mary Lacy can handle two investigations at one time. She hasn't arrested the parents for killing the baby with the broken bones and she hasn't done a thing on the Ramsey case except arrest the wrong person. There is no hope as long as she is in charge.

santos1014 said:
I had the oddest dream last night. JB's hair turning brown.....can't for the life of me figure out where all that came from.

Dreams are weird...
JB was a natural brunette. I've seen photos of her when she was 4 as a brunette. Patsy had her hair dyed blonde, so it's JB literally returning to her roots (no pun intended).

santos1014 said:
I had the oddest dream last night. JonBenet was talking to me, and I couldn't wait to take her to her mom so she could see that she was alive and well. Patsy just looked at her and turned away. It got way more crazy after that, with water and lots of stairs JB and I were going through....strangers talking to us and then JB's hair turning brown.....can't for the life of me figure out where all that came from.

Dreams are weird...
That caught my eye. Bathtub?

Hey superdave, don't insult the bull.

justice2 said:
That caught my eye. Bathtub?

There wasn't a bathtub, just water. We were running up stairs, I had her hand and when I would look behind us, water was "chasing" us up the stairs. She just kept smiling. It was that little almost sad smile I have seen of her in random pictures. Not a big smiling all teeth picture..just a small, sad lift of each corner of her mouth.
The strangers in the dream were saying nasty hateful things to us.

Like I said...weird dream. I can't seem to shake it.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vconners
Back