UNSOLVED AR - Carlisle, off Fred Koch Rd, HispFemale, 25-30, Nov'06

I live AR, and I never hear of missing or found people on the news. My neighbor could missing, and I'd never know.

This is just an example of the ineptitude of my local LE....A couple of weeks ago there were sheriff deputies all over where I live. There was even an AR state policeman. I noticed they went to a couple of my neighbors houses but never came to mine. I really didn't think anything about it until there came back a second and then a third time. And they talked to the same neighbors again. Finally, my curiousity got the best of me, so I went and asked one of them what was going on. Well, it seems there was a man walking around trying to sell drugs to whoever he could talk to. Well, gee, didn't they think I needed to know this, being I have children and am alone all day because my husband works? Oh, I was mad. I called the sheriff and asked him why he didn't think it was important to notify me? Oh, it was an oversight. Hello? Your deputies talked to my neighbors but they couldn't talk to me? So then he tells me they still haven't found the guy. So, beware he's probably still in your neck of the woods. Well, gee thanks, I'm glad you could let me know that useful piece of info. Isn't this information I might need to know????
emotbanghead.gif
emotbanghead.gif
emotbanghead.gif
emotbanghead.gif

I agree, the original tez. It amazing me at the lack of reporting regarding crime in my area. Now, you can get a detailed run-down of all the citizens who violate traffic laws or abuse drugs, but god forbid let us know anything that violates or endangers another human being.

Saavy said:
I agree, the original tez. It amazing me at the lack of reporting regarding crime in my area. Now, you can get a detailed run-down of all the citizens who violate traffic laws or abuse drugs, but god forbid let us know anything that violates or endangers another human being.
Oh yeah, we get a weekly gossip "newspaper" that covers the local court docket. And if you appear in court, your name is there. Even if it's for jaywalking! But, even that paper doesn't cover any major crimes.

About three years ago, a woman came up missing less than two miles from my house. It took local LE three days before they even let anyone know that she was missing. The family took the initative to make posters, that's how I knew she was missing. She turned up dead, beat to death by a pipe and her killer took her uterus out. Later on, at his trial, he said he did that because she told him that she thought she was pregnant. The two of them were having an affair, and I guess LE knew, but that still doesn't explain why they didn't tell the media that she was missing. There was always an off chance she was kidnapped and killed by someone else.

Well, local law enforcement does tend to keep a tight lip on serious issues, but let the sherriff's wife have an affair with some jailbird or a deputy pull some jaywalker from his cell to paint a fence at the deputy's house and it's all over the papers for months, hashed, rehashed, discussed and quoted--because that's "scandalous" and "unethical". Murders just make us look bad, like dredging up bones and hair and no one having a clue who they may belong to puts LE in an uncomfortable spotlight.
We once had a fuming political war of words between two county sherriff hopefuls why? Because a box of unidentified remains sat untouched for years on the incumbent's watch, and his successor, upon launching an investigation and later determining the identity of what was left of that poor girl put himself at a podium and gave speech after speech lambasting the former adminstration (the former was challenging the election results in some form), but somehow, in all those months of speeches and quotes, it never really sounded as if he was focused on the victim, the family, or ways to better the department's handling of such evidence. It just sounded like a campaign speech, and THAT is why I lurk and bumble around here...have to do what you can,

JUJ

The FBI and law enforcement need to be showcasing our countries law enforcement needs.

TV, heck everyone and their dogs are watching TV, hours and hours of it.

Could the Federal Government afford a TV show, hmmm.

Just sell coffee, or headache remedies, and have a running weekly log of WANTED criminals, mug shots, aliases, and known things about the criminal then on to the next, first half of the one hour show would do one criminal after the other, then the second half hour would be a repeat so folks could see the scum bags again. The KISS method, keep it simple stupid.

As much money as the NETWORKS rake in, they could do something good for America instead of showing unmarried people in bed, cheating on their wives for gosh sakes.

IT cannot be that hard for our own government, to help LAW ENFORCEMENT HELP US, can it?

Check out my thread in the Jury Room, on FBI's Most Wanted.

Keep it alive, we need all the help we can get or give to finding these scum bags.

the original tez said:
I live AR, and I never hear of missing or found people on the news. My neighbor could missing, and I'd never know.
I'm from Arkansas too and I agree, you never know when people from our state are missing. I had never heard that this body had been found till I read it on here and I hadn't heard of Casey Crowder who was from Arkansas and was found dead until I read about her on here.

The links are gone but based on this
http://fromwhisperstor.6.forumer.com/a/body-found-in-lonoke-county-ar_post20415.html
the discovery was made Saturday, Nov. 25 on Fred Koch Road, a short distance from Arkansas Highway 13 north, and the decedent was a Hispanic female, between 25 and 30 years old, about 5 feet 6 inches tall, about 165 pounds, wearing a black short-sleeved blouse and blue jeans whose COD was not immediately obvious. She was still unidentified as of December 21 2006. The case is not on Doe Network or Namus.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vconners
Back