JB's teeth

santos1014

Nana to Madelynn and Ethan
Reaction score
Website
profile.myspace.com
This topic is waayyy out there, just ignore it if it is too far fetched.

I have looked at pictures of JB very closely. Her teeth seem almost too perfect for her age. I worked for a dentist for over 5 yrs. I have seen alot of 4-7 yr old mouths. Those little teeth look like veneers to me.
Anyone else ever notice that, or was she just one of the lucky ones that hadn't lost any of those gorgeous baby teeth? She was at the age to have lost at least 1 or 2. Any talk of dental work for the pagents?

santos1014 said:
This topic is waayyy out there, just ignore it if it is too far fetched.

I have looked at pictures of JB very closely. Her teeth seem almost too perfect for her age. I worked for a dentist for over 5 yrs. I have seen alot of 4-7 yr old mouths. Those little teeth look like veneers to me.
Anyone else ever notice that, or was she just one of the lucky ones that hadn't lost any of those gorgeous baby teeth? She was at the age to have lost at least 1 or 2. Any talk of dental work for the pagents?

That was a subject on which Patsy may have demonstrated a willing falsehood, by the way. In DOI, Patsy wrote, "At the time she was murdered, JonBenet hadn’t lost any of her baby teeth, but one of her front teeth was loose, and she was looking forward to using her tooth fairy pillow." That is a cute and sweet little story. But the autopsy clearly stated, "The teeth are native and in good repair." Since it was necessary for Meyer to note whether any of JonBenet's teeth were loose, given that the loose tooth could have come about as a result of assault and criminal activity, his statement takes precedent over hers, and therefore she knew she was not telling the truth when she committed her words to permanent print.

in PMPT, it was stated that Patsy in fact had false teeth to wear during pagents.

Oprah had a show on kiddie pageants and they showed many of the young contestants weaing false teeth! It was appalling, imo. Bet JBR had them for pageants and pics.

Eve

False teeth on these kids? OMG. And wasn't her hair bleached? Horrible.

halycon said:
False teeth on these kids? OMG. And wasn't her hair bleached? Horrible.
Actually I heard that these are not even the real kids. Their robots that look just like the kids. Made by the Disney Co. Remember the Stepford Wives? The kids are told they have way to many faults to be seen in public.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe
Back