19 guests?!?!?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mama-cita

Self Appointed Goddess
Reaction score
Come join us! It's free to register and we'd LOVE to hear your thoughts on this case!!!!

W/S is being mentioned nearly as much over at CTV as CTV is being mentioned here.

sooo, i conclude it may be visitors from another board (i.e, CTV).

and, someone went and copied one of leann coburn's posts over there. don't know if they asked leann's permission. :waitasec:

apparently did it to refute leann's suggestion Michelle had a closed casket, because - guess what? yet another poster has popped up to claim they knew Michelle and Jason and even attended the funeral, no less. :rolleyes:

and they're clearly reading (and copying from) this board but apparently don't feel inclined to register and post here to answer leann directly. :doh:

Actually I read that about an open casket last week I believe over at CTV. I was surprised, but guess the whole time her face was down and away from the impact.

That is interesting about the interest at CTV in WS, but you know it goes waaaaay back. At the very beginning of the SP case we had a chat group here which was short lived. But during that time there was a poster on chat who got quite upset because SP's sisters name was spelled every which way but correct. The poster was the only way who spelled her name correctly, and so everyone thought it was SP.

Then came the word that he was in San Diego going from library to library to post, and the owner here at the time traced those posts some way to know they were coming from San Diego. Because of that the chat room was shut down. Many old timers here and at CTV will remember that, as I read many a post over there where is was the subject of conversation.

We're a different bunch over here in that we are not abrasive in our posts where as they are highly spirited over there. LOL But I think it is really great that we both take and learn from each other now. We are all death for information to work with, and if we scratch each others backs it is only in the spirit of great sleuthing IMHO.

Scandi

PS Floh: I do agree if they take a post they should link and Snipet it properly. We do it all the time here.

Wow! Scandi

I never heard that about the chat. I came here just after the DS interview, was it before then?

fran

I'm gonna post this here for a reason; why did all the posters that were on ctv that said they knew Jason and Michele or were friends or neighbors, etc. all stop posting around the same time? Only Just the Facts said it would be her last post and wasn't coming back.

strach304 said:
I'm gonna post this here for a reason; why did all the posters that were on ctv that said they knew Jason and Michele or were friends or neighbors, etc. all stop posting around the same time? Only Just the Facts said it would be her last post and wasn't coming back.

I hear people are afeared in Raleigh - for some reason. maybe the fear caught on? :confused:

JTF was bullied off by a certain poster over there. whether JTF was who they claimed to be - a friend of the Young's - or was someone simply stirring the pot for attention, we'll probably never know . . . :doh:

Floh said:
I hear people are afeared in Raleigh - for some reason. maybe the fear caught on? :confused:

JTF was bullied off by a certain poster over there. whether JTF was who they claimed to be - a friend of the Young's - or was someone simply stirring the pot for attention, we'll probably never know . . . :doh:
Really? I post over at CTV as Regina Lampert and I didn't
see any bullying going on, just posters asking questions and expressing
opinions. Who do you believe bullied JTF's?

Bee Charmer said:

I just read it on CTV.

Bee Charmer said:
That's funny - when I go to CTV I always look for your posts, well Regina's posts. One of my favorite posters at CTV. You rock !

Me too Bee Charmer, I always love reading your posts! Small world, huh? To me you know your beezwax and are very acurate and informational, and the pack looks up to you kind of as their mentor. LOL Let's see, lt brown hair, glasses, . . . .just Yokin' They are being very good right now YaYa

Scandi

Fran, it was mid - end of January right after Laci went missing.

I have tried with all my soal to remember his nic and for the life of me is is lost in my brain! LOL

Scandi

scandi said:

I have tried with all my soal to remember his nic and for the life of me is is lost in my brain! LOL

Scandi
Which sister's name did they misspell, Janey? Maybe it was her? I wish you could remember the nic! Was he arrogant??? Obviously to be posting like that he was, I mean we all KNOW he is an arrogant sunda-beyotch!

Yes, I think it was Janey. It was spelled several different ways on the chat. It was that e that makes it so different.

I wish I could remember it too. I did PM the mod abvout 6 mos ago and she said the chat posts were not saved. I never did write to River. Was she owner then? I could do that, because anyone who was in that chat would remember the name. I just read about it over at CTV and then came back home asking questions about it.

Scandi

scandi said:

Scandi

OT
Well, I just read WS through January and didn't actually join in until Feb 6th, so I probably wasn't privvy to the 'inside type stuff.'

Gosh, remember the one poster who got banned from ctv then came here and caused such a stir! LOL, especially about the baby's age et al, yadda, yadda, yadda..........they eventually got themeselves banned. IMO, they were part of the 'team.'

FWIW, it was that posters rant on the ctv board that alerted me to the jewelry being an important part of the case. Of course, we had no idea it was appraised at so MUCH!

JMHO
fran

I have to say, of all the things I've read at CTV ... the "Red Tie = Same-Sex Romance Interest" took the cake! Will wearing green on Fridays mean we're Kermit-Lovers?

Lord!

Bee, I agree with you: JTF backed off around the time the websites, etc, were pulled down. Many "insiders' stopped posting at the same time and there are more JY supporters over at CTV, IMO, than other blogs. Heck - not everyone here believes JY is 'the man'. This happened at misfits and no-one there 'ran JTF' off the board. Not that I noticed.

Right now, from what we KNOW, I think so. Gosh, tomorrow something might come to light and I'll go: "WOW! Now that puts a different light on this."

Will I be ashamed, embarrassed, annoyed or humbled? No, I'll be educated and will move on with new information.

FWIW, a red tie doesn't mean anything, IMHO, especially if he knew he was going to be filmed for tv. Red ties look the best on tv. Look sometime at how many guys wear red ties. For awhile, it was a crack up, well more than 1/2 wore red ties.

About the friends stopping posting on the internet. There were people on every board telling these people what Websleuths often times says to individuals who are friends or family of a victim. It's not a good idea to read and participate in blogs of their loved ones. It only causes them further grief and they're better off ignoring the chatter. Perhaps JY's friends finally got the hint.

JMHO
fran

BeeCharmer, I remember you from the Laci boards here and there. When I went over to ctv boards and saw Regina Lampert I recognized the name from the Laci case but I never knew you were one and the same. I think it's pretty funny because when people are accusing someone of posting under several names for whatever the reason they always make the argument that you can tell by their language and spelling, personality, etc. You just like me adjust to your environment is the best way I can describe it. I don't post there at all and only did when I first found it from the Laci case. If this case were to draw as much attention you can bet it'll get ugly.

Thank you all for the very kind words. I have
to smile at the "leader" reference I think I am very low on
the totem pole over there.

Yep, I began over at CTV on the Peterson case, but then
it was under my Scampi nic, which because of my big, fat
mouth on that case, CW has retired..... :innocent: ....so
I returned as RL, but always post in blue so my buds can
find me. Love WS and recognize many stellar sleuths over
here. :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online