1096 users online (238 members and 858 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: who do you think killed Michelle Young?

Voters
104. You may not vote on this poll
  • her husband

79 75.96%
  • random killing/stranger

1 0.96%
  • murder for hire

5 4.81%
  • on the fence

19 18.27%

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

who do you think killed Michelle Young?

first time posting a poll.....it's private...no one will know how you voted....

I think she was murdered by someone who knew her and i don't think that person was Jason Young.

so as it stands at present, there isn't any in this poll i can click.

Quote Originally Posted by Floh
    I think she was murdered by someone who knew her and i don't think that person was Jason Young.

so as it stands at present, there isn't any in this poll i can click.
    oh Floh...dang!!!..i'm sorry; wasn't thinking of that 'option', but wished i had....i see no way to edit the poll

i guess if folks believe it could have been someone she knew, but not JY, they can add that here on the thread.....

Quote Originally Posted by close_enough
    oh Floh...dang!!!..i'm sorry; wasn't thinking of that 'option', but wished i had....i see no way to edit the poll

i guess if folks believe it could have been someone she knew, but not JY, they can add that here on the thread.....
    No worries. i'm sure your poll will yield a fine harvest!

I'm on the fence as of now but have one foot on the side that JY did kill Michelle. I am waiting to see if there was a business meeting and more of a concrete timeline.

Hi all ... right now, from all that is in - I think it's Jason. (Hey close: yr pm box is full, lol!)

Not enough evidence to convict, but given the suspects we have at this time, JY or the neighbor- 15 (N15), I'm going with JY.

N15 should have probably been on your poll though.

Quote Originally Posted by PolkSaladAnnie
    Hi all ... right now, from all that is in - I think it's Jason. (Hey close: yr pm box is full, lol!)
    yikes!..that's never happened before!

Quote Originally Posted by Jodibug
    Not enough evidence to convict, but given the suspects we have at this time, JY or the neighbor- 15 (N15), I'm going with JY.

N15 should have probably been on your poll though.
    well, hell....i screwed up then...lol, ugh.....i thought about putting the 15 yr old on there, but with all the fuss over it, i decided not.....figured the kid could be put in w/random....sorry

well, hell....i screwed up then...lol, ugh.....i thought about putting the 15 yr old on there, but with all the fuss over it, i decided not.....figured the kid could be put in w/random....sorry
    Don't be so hard on yourself, I have a feeling we'll have plenty of polls before this case is over.

Besides, you had the one I was looking for!

JMHO
    fran

PS....hmmmm..........'random' was a good question but not one anyone so far is thinkin'..........that leaves out the neighbor 15 yo!..........fran

Quote Originally Posted by fran

Besides, you had the one I was looking for!

JMHO
    fran
    lol. Me too!

Close Congratulation on your first poll! Way to go! Boy! pms full and lst poll, you're really rockin'!

Quote Originally Posted by jilly
    lol. Me too!

Close Congratulation on your first poll! Way to go! Boy! pms full and lst poll, you're really rockin'!
    LOL, thanks Fran & Jilly..... i've got to 'rock' right on out of here for awhile, but will back later this evening

I really think that Jason killed her but I have yet another thought. What if one of her girlfriends that came over that night had problems with her husband/boyfriend? He might have known that Jason was going out of town and MY would be alone. Maybe MY told her friend to leave the guy and she told him what MY said. He might be the jealous type and took it out on MY. The only reason I thought about this is because a friend of mine told this gal to leave her husband (he was a real jerk) and the guy went to her house late at night, drunk and was screaming at her. He wouldn't leave her house so she called the police.

I think that is a good idea not to list him Close due to the contraversy. Plus I read somewhere that the investigators who talked to people in the neighborhood and the trailer park only asked if people had seen any vehicles or anything unusual in the area that evening and early morning. If this boy was at the home earlier as is rumored they would have interviewed him, but we have heard nothing else about it.

Thanks for the poll. Velly Intellesting, as Dr Lee would say!

Scandi

I'm on the fence with this one so far. I don't think there enough information to go on for me to make a decision yet.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast