Interesting Post on Myspace

Jay78

Reaction score
there is a person on myspace totally in support of Smit. I was reading what she had to say and stumbled across a very interesting message someone left:

I have insight on this case if you choose to read this that is good if not I a posting it anyways. i have a friend and her ex huband happened to be a drywaller. he was working on the Ramsey house when the murder occurred. Now her ex has a history to him he is a child molester(this was proven only 2 years ago) and he is sexually driven by children(young girls) he had one of those tests given where the put these things to the penis and give him *advertiser censored* vidios of men women children andhe zeroed out on all of them. Which is weired. Anyways I was talking to my freind today because after two years of suppervised visitation he is released to visit his 2 daughters everyother weekend unsupervised. this however sparked my knowledge about this case. That Christmas my freind had to spend Christmas by herself at her parents house without her husband there becasue he didnt feel good and wanted to stay at a friends house in berthoud. Another intersesting part to this this guys mother Worked at the First NAtional bank where the Ramseys kept their account. SHe had access to the computors and could easilly figure out how much money Mr. Ramsey could make for his Christmas Bonus. Ok now get this I showed my friend hte Ransom note left by the killer(the ones that are online) she said that looks like her ex's handwriting. ANother thing htat blew my mind was On the 26th the day after she was murdered there was duct tape on my friends kitchen table.
I hope soemone gives me a chance to try and have my freind testify in court. She said she would do it. Its a possibility and I dont know if it is the truth or a coinsidence but I have a feeling. PLease write back if you have any input

hopefully this guy she refers to is checked out. Probably nothing, but interesting.

Jay78 said:
there is a person on myspace totally in support of Smit. I was reading what she had to say and stumbled across a very interesting message someone left:

I have insight on this case if you choose to read this that is good if not I a posting it anyways. i have a friend and her ex huband happened to be a drywaller. he was working on the Ramsey house when the murder occurred. Now her ex has a history to him he is a child molester(this was proven only 2 years ago) and he is sexually driven by children(young girls) he had one of those tests given where the put these things to the penis and give him *advertiser censored* vidios of men women children andhe zeroed out on all of them. Which is weired. Anyways I was talking to my freind today because after two years of suppervised visitation he is released to visit his 2 daughters everyother weekend unsupervised. this however sparked my knowledge about this case. That Christmas my freind had to spend Christmas by herself at her parents house without her husband there becasue he didnt feel good and wanted to stay at a friends house in berthoud. Another intersesting part to this this guys mother Worked at the First NAtional bank where the Ramseys kept their account. SHe had access to the computors and could easilly figure out how much money Mr. Ramsey could make for his Christmas Bonus. Ok now get this I showed my friend hte Ransom note left by the killer(the ones that are online) she said that looks like her ex's handwriting. ANother thing htat blew my mind was On the 26th the day after she was murdered there was duct tape on my friends kitchen table.
I hope soemone gives me a chance to try and have my freind testify in court. She said she would do it. Its a possibility and I dont know if it is the truth or a coinsidence but I have a feeling. PLease write back if you have any input

hopefully this guy she refers to is checked out. Probably nothing, but interesting.
Nothing about this would match up as a drywall finisher doubtfully studied Patsy's handwriting enough to forge it that well. The Bonus was paid out the prior February. I am quite satisfied having been a loan officer at a bank that the Ramseys had multiple accounts. The friend from Atlanta was obtaining the funds we all know who I don't know if I should use his name since suites are in progress. Irregardless how would you talk mom into doing anything about the Ramseys account to know so the penalty for that involvement would be FEDERAL. Sounds more like the friend is really reaching to get her x husband character assasinated as this all coordinates to his getting a release of unsupervised visits. Also if he was a pedophile....the test would have shown it I think. Who knows ...just way to far fetched. And would drywall finishers be working on Christmas eve? Or even the holidays. I don't know sounds really mmmmmmmm well I'd need a lot of proof to even look at this with any seriousness.

I don't know most of the ins and outs of the JBR case but... what test is she talking about? They put a sensor on his private parts to see how he would react to *advertiser censored*? :waitasec: Someone fill me in here; I've never heard of something like this...

I had some duct tape on the monring of the 26th. I'm really starting to think that maybe I did it.

I am quite sure that I read on FFJ that the Christmas
Bonus went into a retirement acct. I doubt that fund was handled by the bank. Probably an investment co.

If this doofus is so sure of what she is saying, why didn't she contact the Boulder DA. Of course that would have only been another fiasco, or another gift to the Ramseys from ML.

Sound like she just wants some kind of revenge on this guy.

Melisinde said:
I don't know most of the ins and outs of the JBR case but... what test is she talking about? They put a sensor on his private parts to see how he would react to *advertiser censored*? :waitasec: Someone fill me in here; I've never heard of something like this...
Yes, they do it to priests now.

That woman should offer to Mary Lacy what she has to say. Lacy will welcome her with open arms. For we know from the Karr business that Lacy has an open ear for whackos, so her chances at being taken seriously are really good ...

And wow, her ex-husband's mom worked at the bank where the Ramseys kept their account and therefore knew about the immense sums which must have been there?Hmm, one will have to give him that, this guy is a paragon of modesty, for he only asked a measly $118,000 from a multimillionaire? Priceless!

And of course everyone who has duct tape lying around after Christmas is highly suspicious. With all those wrapping and decorating activites, probably half the nation have duct tape lying around somewhere in their home after Christmas.

Imo this is a woman who is on a crusade against her ex-husband and wants to throw him under the Ramsey bus.

rashomon said:
That woman should offer to Mary Lacy what she has to say. Lacy will welcome her with open arms. For we know from the Karr business that Lacy has an open ear for whackos, so her chances at being taken seriously are really good ...

And wow, her ex-husband's mom worked at the bank where the Ramseys kept their account and therefore knew about the immense sums which must have been there?Hmm, one will have to give him that, this guy is a paragon of modesty, for he only asked a measly $118,000 from a multimillionaire? Priceless!

And of course everyone who has duct tape lying around after Christmas is highly suspicious. With all those wrapping and decorating activites, probably half the nation have duct tape lying around somewhere in their home after Christmas.

Imo this is a woman who is on a crusade against her ex-husband and wants to throw him under the Ramsey bus.
You are so good Rash!! Case closed on this one.

Not to mention the absurd notion that this guy is a paedophile who writes long, rambling ransom notes asking for money that he can hardly expect to be paid because the child is already lying dead in the basement. I don't think so.

Chrishope said:
I had some duct tape on the monring of the 26th. I'm really starting to think that maybe I did it.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Jay78 said:

What a bunch of nonsense..hell hath no fury.....

Melisinde said:

A plethysmograph is an electronic testing device used to measure and record male physiological responses to certain sexual situations. It's a means of identifying deviant sexual behaviours by detecting arousal patterns.

I don't know most of the ins and outs of the JBR case but... what test is she talking about? They put a sensor on his private parts to see how he would react to *advertiser censored*?

The Peter Meter.

Sounds like typical bitter divorce stuff to me.

Like your "sig" Superdave!

This does sound little bogus for many, many reasons.

Chrishope said:
Sorry I can't resist this....not only do I constantly have duct tape, but I recently used it to cover up a <gasp> gash/slash in my window screen. This gash was allegedly made by my cat, but he won't confess so I can't tell for sure. Fortunately, all of my chilrden are accounted for.

wallflower67 said:
Sorry I can't resist this....not only do I constantly have duct tape, but I recently used it to cover up a <gasp> gash/slash in my window screen. This gash was allegedly made by my cat, but he won't confess so I can't tell for sure. Fortunately, all of my chilrden are accounted for.

Where was your cat the night of December 25th, 1996?

I have insight on this case if you choose to read this that is good if not I a posting it anyways. i have a friend and her ex huband happened to be a drywaller. he was working on the Ramsey house when the murder occurred.
Now I don't know this with absolute certainty, but I'm pretty sure all of the remodeling work on the Ramsey house had already been completed by that time. There wouldn't have been any need for any drywalling work.

-Tea

Chrishope said:
Where was your cat the night of December 25th, 1996?
He says he wasn't born until 2001, but he lies a lot. Very sneaky creature. He can open cupboards, doors...I wouldn't put anything past him. His paws are strong enough to strangle, and he has the dexterity to work a garrotte. I think he'd need an accomplice for the head bashing and sexual abuse, though.

wallflower67 said:
He says he wasn't born until 2001, but he lies a lot. Very sneaky creature. He can open cupboards, doors...I wouldn't put anything past him. His paws are strong enough to strangle, and he has the dexterity to work a garrotte. I think he'd need an accomplice for the head bashing and sexual abuse, though.
LOL! What about his paw-writing? Have you ever noticed any similarities between it and the "ransom note"? Has your cat ever advised you to be well-rested? Has your cat ever told you he does not particularly like you?

-Tea

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back