1400 users online (342 members and 1058 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

the poll, a bit slanted doncha think.

Patsy's name should not have been included in the questions. As a answer yes, but three questions regarding why she did it, no. Whoever put this nationwide poll together thought Patsy guilty. And hence, poll is not valid.
    DaTeacher

Maybe the person that started the poll is leaning towards Patsys guilt?? I know I am.

Quote Originally Posted by cynpat2000
    Maybe the person that started the poll is leaning towards Patsys guilt?? I know I am.
    Just curious: who is the author of these questions? The magazine or Websleuths?

Quote Originally Posted by rashomon
    I think it was the magazine if im not mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by DaTeacher
    Patsy's name should not have been included in the questions. As a answer yes, but three questions regarding why she did it, no. Whoever put this nationwide poll together thought Patsy guilty. And hence, poll is not valid.
    DaTeacher
    Yep,it's slanted alright.

Quote Originally Posted by capps
    Yep,it's slanted alright.
    I agree....that was not a poll, it was practically a statement!!

slanted poll

Whew... I am not alone at websleuths.

DaTeacher

Quote Originally Posted by DaTeacher
    DaTeacher
    To recoin a phrase by Joe Pechi......except I dont' use that word

Wink slanted poll

I do.

DaTeacher

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Quote Originally Posted by rashomon
    The publication provided me with the questions. I looked them over and thought they were good ones. That's why I agreed to do the poll.
    Help our Administrator Bessie
    Check out Websleuths Facebook page
    Follow Websleuths on Twitter
    Read Websleuths on
    Wikipedia

Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia
    The publication provided me with the questions. I looked them over and thought they were good ones. That's why I agreed to do the poll.
    When do we get to know who the publication is??? Please, please, please...
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

All polls are slanted.
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia
    I thought it was excellent.

Limited choices for limited thinking.

According to the pollster, if PR didn't do it, then it must be either a stranger or someone PR knew.

There's several different varieties of 'someone PR knew' types, ranging from JR, BR, their close friends, relatives, and neighbors, to a coworker or employee, a store clerk, a hired hand, a one-time acquaintance, or even someone who PR just heard about.

Not only is there a rather dubious, vague line between 'someone PR knew' and 'stranger', there is yet another possibility: someone JR knew, but was a stranger to PR. This choice wasn't included in the seemingly 'all-inclusive' poll.

Quote Originally Posted by Holdontoyourhat
    According to the pollster, if PR didn't do it, then it must be either a stranger or someone PR knew.

There's several different varieties of 'someone PR knew' types, ranging from JR, BR, their close friends, relatives, and neighbors, to a coworker or employee, a store clerk, a hired hand, a one-time acquaintance, or even someone who PR just heard about.

Not only is there a rather dubious, vague line between 'someone PR knew' and 'stranger', there is yet another possibility: someone JR knew, but was a stranger to PR. This choice wasn't included in the seemingly 'all-inclusive' poll.
    Yes but if I remember right and I did it a few days ago. Was there not a starting question if you feel ________ then answer the next questions if you didn't it goes a different direction? I thought it was good. I guess if you publish the mag you get to write the questions All the same I thought it was excellent and was happy to provide my opinion

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast