Tom Miller letter

candy

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
:clap: A great letter on the Scams, Shapiro, et. al.:

I have always believed and publicly stated that Patsy Ramsey should have
been indicted because of the ransom note in Patsy Ramsey’s handwriting.
Patsy Ramsey wrote the note. That was my testimony in the Ramsey case. If I
were the District Attorney of Boulder, I would extradite and indict the
Ramseys.

http://www.docslaw.com/pr01.htm

Thanks ,candy. While Shappy's Globe days provided some inside info in the beginning of JB's case (I admit, I sure sought it out while he was valid), I find him to be backpedalling to the max these days. I only hope Keenan and Kompany will be replaced soon. I had some high hopes in the very beginning for a 'fresh eye' look coming from her, but all I've seen are old tired eyes, with a slanted view. Sigh.

This Tom Miller is the attorney who was present at a midnight meeting where a bribe of thirty thousand in cash was offered. He was acquitted based on the lack of proof that he knew in advance that his companion was carrying thirty grand in cash and would offer it as a bribe.
If you wish to believe statements made by the type of attorney who goes to such midnight meetings involving large cash bribes, you are free to do so.

Yes, we know we are free to believe what we want, but thanks for the reminder. Tom Miller is also connected to somebody in this case who knew the Ramseys quite well. :)

Toth said:
This Tom Miller is the attorney who was present at a midnight meeting where a bribe of thirty thousand in cash was offered. He was acquitted based on the lack of proof that he knew in advance that his companion was carrying thirty grand in cash and would offer it as a bribe.
If you wish to believe statements made by the type of attorney who goes to such midnight meetings involving large cash bribes, you are free to do so.

Well of course we believe him Toth; that letter is solely his personal views and opinions so we have no reason to believe he's lying about the way he sees this case. As far as whether he knew or not about the money, for me, it doesn't matter. Just another sideshow in the Ramsey case.

Now if you wanna talk attorneys why would anyone believe the statements made by the type of attorney who would go on national television to tell the world that THE ENQUIRER is reponsible for Gary Condit's tarnished reputation and that THE ENQUIRER is responsible for Mr. Condit not getting re elected. The type of attorney who beats up the tabloids while handing over the Ramseys for an exclusive interview complete with home made Ramsey cookies.

Tom Miller is entitled to his thoughts and opinions whether his activities meet with our approval or not. As far as Jeff Shapiro, I wouldn't take anything he said without the grain or tablespoon of salt as compared to Tom Miller

Perhaps you would prefer to believe the type of lawyer who goes on national tv and lies about evidence in the Ramsey case?

Jayelles said:
Perhaps you would prefer to believe the type of lawyer who goes on national tv and lies about evidence in the Ramsey case?

Yes, that would be the type of lawyer who judges the success of a case by how many cars and horses it can buy him.

Imon128 said:
Yes, we know we are free to believe what we want, but thanks for the reminder. Tom Miller is also connected to somebody in this case who knew the Ramseys quite well. :)

I don't think it's improper to mention that Tom Miller is married to Judith Phillips, the Ramsey's one-time friend in Atlanta and in Boulder. Sounds like Tom would like to run for Boulder County D.A. That would be a knock down, drag out battle. Hmmm.

JMO

Toth said:
That is how most lawyers judge a case.

Not true. I grew up around lawyers. :rolleyes: Even my ambulance chasing cousin who is a tort attorney (She literally chases the ambulance, not joking)thinks that Lin Wood is unethical.

Wood is the only lawyer I know of that spouts off how much money he makes off of a murdered child. Sickening, isn't it?

I thought the site was going to have a recipe for slaw given by some guy named doc. Boy am I disappointed. I like slaw.

Barbara said:
As far as whether he knew or not about the money, for me, it doesn't matter. Just another sideshow in the Ramsey case.
I would think that improper behavior would have a more significant effect on your opinions of the man and his judgment.

Toth said:
I would think that improper behavior would have a more significant effect on your opinions of the man and his judgment.

I do believe the jury acquitted him, therefore he is innocent right? Isn't that what you guys are always reminding us about the Ramseys? They are innocent until proven guilty.

Tom Miller went in a courtroom and was acquitted. He is therefore innocent.

As far as your opinion of him, you are basing your judgement of him on his BEHAVIOR? Isn't that taboo?

Besides, a "crime" such as the one Miller is accused of, nowhere compares to the crime committed on JonBenet Ramsey. Everything is relative.

Thanks, Candy, but the llink didn't work for me -

But I applaud the posts above (Barbara, Jayelles, Imon, Why_Nutt, River) and the statements re: Wood, bragging about the $ made, etc. :clap:

They are all on point!

Wish the link worked - I'll check back.

His acquittal was based on the lack of proof that he knew in advance about the bribe. If you think a lawyer was there at midnight and didn't know about the suitcase full of cash, well... I believe you mentioned something about a bridge?

Toth said:
His acquittal was based on the lack of proof that he knew in advance about the bribe. If you think a lawyer was there at midnight and didn't know about the suitcase full of cash, well... I believe you mentioned something about a bridge?

Most acquittals are based on lack of proof.

As far as my personal belief, well, I agree with your theory on this one, but I don't find it relevant to who killed JonBenet Ramsey. All these peripheral players have at least one unsavory story and this one was his. Who cares? I don't. I care about who murdered a six year old child.

About that bridge......for you Toth, a good price, I promise.

Ah Toth, I do so enjoy you.

Don't forget, TM was/is connected to a real insider in this case...a friend of the R's who goes way back to Atlanta.

candy said:
:clap: A great letter on the Scams, Shapiro, et. al.:

[/b]

http://www.docslaw.com/pr01.htm

I wish people would let the handwriting theory go. It has been cleared up by the handwriting experts that their system is different to others used out there. A 4.5 out of 5 is nearly a no match. The ONLY reason Pasty got a .5 is because of the word 'hence" in the letter which she also used occasionally. It's not a very common word but more people than Patsy use the word. So, thumbsdown to Tom. There is NEARLY NO MATCH. Please, in order to look at this case clearly, we NEED TO REPORT accurate information, not misinformation.

The handwriting examiners based their conclusions on character formation, not content.

I had recalled one interview where they were discussing the "word" hence. I may have assumed that's what they based it on. But hadn't you heard the same Toth, with the 4.5 out of 5? There's such confusion about that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back