Thread: Don't Quite Understand Where to Reply

Don't Quite Understand Where to Reply

This will probably have to be deleted , but I for one simply don't understand where to vote, just from reading the Stickies.

Assuming another poster's and my votes in the wrong location were removed so we could start over, I'd want to change my vote from middle-of-the-road Somebody Patsy Knew to the 3rd Option, when I learn where to put it.
    Again, sorry to be so dense. Duh......

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle1
    This will probably have to be deleted , but I for one simply don't understand where to vote, just from reading the Stickies.

Assuming another poster's and my votes in the wrong location were removed so we could start over, I'd want to change my vote from middle-of-the-road Somebody Patsy Knew to the 3rd Option, when I learn where to put it.
    Again, sorry to be so dense. Duh......
    lol..i was lost at first from the 'stickies' also, but finally found all the other questions, & voted....

I have survived all the slings and arrows and live in a house filled with Love.
    Sorry about this guys. The software only lets me ask one question per poll. I can make a list of questions on one poll. Therefore, I have to have a seperate poll for each question. Then, when people vote, all the questions get out of order...arrgghhh. So sorry. If you have any other questions please email me..tgrif@xmission.com
    `````````````````

JOIN US EVERY THURSDAY NIGHT FOR TRUE CRIME RADIO ON IHEART. CLICK HERE THURSDAYS 8 PM EASTERN FOR THE LINK TO THE SHOW AND TO JOIN OUR NEW CHATROOM.

FOR PAST IHEART SHOWS CLICK HERE

Join Websleuths on Twitter

Follow websleuths on Twitter

And Face Book of course
     | 

************************************************** **************************************

Tricia Griffith
    tgrif@xmission.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

It wasn't really difficult, just vote, hit the back button go to the next number.

Tricia,
    Good thing you spread the word as while the case has always interested myself, I don't go on that site anymore and would not have know. Got my vote in!
    Thanks
    "Faith sees the invisible, believes the incredible and receives the impossible." Anonymous
    Matthew 19:26