Don't Quite Understand Where to Reply

Eagle1

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
This will probably have to be deleted , but I for one simply don't understand where to vote, just from reading the Stickies.

Assuming another poster's and my votes in the wrong location were removed so we could start over, I'd want to change my vote from middle-of-the-road Somebody Patsy Knew to the 3rd Option, when I learn where to put it.
Again, sorry to be so dense. Duh......

Eagle1 said:
This will probably have to be deleted , but I for one simply don't understand where to vote, just from reading the Stickies.

Assuming another poster's and my votes in the wrong location were removed so we could start over, I'd want to change my vote from middle-of-the-road Somebody Patsy Knew to the 3rd Option, when I learn where to put it.
Again, sorry to be so dense. Duh......

lol..i was lost at first from the 'stickies' also, but finally found all the other questions, & voted....

Sorry about this guys. The software only lets me ask one question per poll. I can make a list of questions on one poll. Therefore, I have to have a seperate poll for each question. Then, when people vote, all the questions get out of order...arrgghhh. So sorry. If you have any other questions please email me..tgrif@xmission.com

It wasn't really difficult, just vote, hit the back button go to the next number.

Tricia,
Good thing you spread the word as while the case has always interested myself, I don't go on that site anymore and would not have know. Got my vote in!
Thanks

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back