1233 users online (191 members and 1042 guests)  

Websleuths News

MI - Jacqueline Vuich for giving 12 & 15yo relatives heroin, Mount Clemens, 2006

MOUNT CLEMENS, Mich. -- A suburban Detroit woman who admitted to injecting her 12-year-old nephew with about 50 grams of heroin, as well as other crimes, has been sentenced to eight years in prison.

The woman also admitted giving the boy and her 15-year-old niece heroin and cocaine.

The 12-year-old was eating spaghetti in the basement of the home Jan. 24 when Jacqueline Ellen Vuich, 25, allegedly took a syringe and injected the drugs near the elbow, according to police.

Relatives rushed the unconscious boy to the emergency room. Doctors at Henry Ford Bi-County Hospital transferred him to Children's Hospital in Detroit where he was listed in critical condition, according to the Macomb Daily.

A blood test showed heroin in the 12-year-old's system.

http://www.wjactv.com/news/10431944/detail.html

Why in the hell would someone do that to kids?

Quote Originally Posted by 2sisters
    Perhaps the kids were curious and asked her for the drugs. Not that that excuses her poor decision.
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

Sounds like she's a wacko psycho!

What in GOD's NAME would someone do that? She is brainless!

The reason it seems whacko and psycho is because we were raised to know that it's completely unacceptable to our way of life. Unfortunately, when you are raised in a world where drugs are the norm - acceptable, cops are there only to take you away - or to stop you from earning your money, etc. Well, it's not whacko and psycho to THEM. I'm sure she was upset that the dose she gave her nephew was an overdose... partly because it hurt the boy, partly because she's in trouble now - and MOSTLY because it wasted the drug.

The crackhead eating alligator was recently captured and there were no missing parts from the crackhead - so he's still hungry. I have an idea...
    FUN... is a renewable resource!

Quote Originally Posted by GlitchWizard
    The reason it seems whacko and psycho is because we were raised to know that it's completely unacceptable to our way of life. Unfortunately, when you are raised in a world where drugs are the norm - acceptable, cops are there only to take you away - or to stop you from earning your money, etc. Well, it's not whacko and psycho to THEM. I'm sure she was upset that the dose she gave her nephew was an overdose... partly because it hurt the boy, partly because she's in trouble now - and MOSTLY because it wasted the drug.

The crackhead eating alligator was recently captured and there were no missing parts from the crackhead - so he's still hungry. I have an idea...
    Great post, Glitch. In fact, one of the lawyers said that the woman's upbringing was a factor in her behavior. I'm quite sure she was doing drugs at a tender age and it didn't bother her to give drugs to these young kids. She may well have been introduced to drugs by an older person and introducing drugs to kids seemed normal to her.
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

Quote Originally Posted by southcitymom
    Great post, Glitch. In fact, one of the lawyers said that the woman's upbringing was a factor in her behavior. I'm quite sure she was doing drugs at a tender age and it didn't bother her to give drugs to these young kids. She may well have been introduced to drugs by an older person and introducing drugs to kids seemed normal to her.
    When my grandfather was young, his folks gave him a shot of whiskey to cut the flegm from a common cold and help him sleep. When my mother was young, he gave it to my mother when she had a cold. When I was young, my mother gave it to me when I had a cold. When my daughter had a cold, I bought one of those teeny tiny, maybe one shot or so bottles of whiskey and put it in the freezer. I told my daughter to take a big swallow of it before bed, if she needed it.

A week later, I felt like I was getting a cold, and my friend was over. My kid was on the computer and I said "Is there any of that whiskey left?" and she (14) replied "No, I drank it all."

My friend looked at me like *I* was whacko and psycho! Maybe I am.

When my grandfather was young, his folks gave him a shot of whiskey to cut the flegm from a common cold and help him sleep. When my mother was young, he gave it to my mother when she had a cold. When I was young, my mother gave it to me when I had a cold. When my daughter had a cold, I bought one of those teeny tiny, maybe one shot or so bottles of whiskey and put it in the freezer. I told my daughter to take a big swallow of it before bed, if she needed it.

A week later, I felt like I was getting a cold, and my friend was over. My kid was on the computer and I said "Is there any of that whiskey left?" and she (14) replied "No, I drank it all."

GW, I am pretty sure that I was given a drop of something to help a cold when I was a kid, too. So, I don't think you are a psycho, but I have to laugh at your post with the accompanying signature line!!! lolol
    Above is my opinion only

Quote Originally Posted by mum33004
    Sounds like she's a wacko psycho!

What in GOD's NAME would someone do that? She is brainless!
    I agree, this case makes me so angry..maybe theyll lock her sorry butt up for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by 2sisters
    Even though I think Glitch hit the nail on the head with her theory, I still find it totally deplorable giving the kids heroin. I know some children witness their elders smoking crack but there is no excuse for what she has done or this type of crime. Getting children hooked, passing down addictions, or committing other crimes is not acceptable.

I don't think they gave her enough jail time.

Gozgals

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."

LOL! I hope you explained.

My grandmother off the boat from Ireland used whiskey for teething on my fathers gums. LOL gas colic ect... her cure all.

Quote Originally Posted by SewingDeb
    LOL! I hope you explained.
    Actually, I never explain stuff like this. All the stuff my daughter says that can be misinterpreted in the worst way - my stepfather does, for example - and by now, he thinks I'm some double agent spy or something. My life is so totally interesting through the eyes of people who think they know me!