911 Transcription for reference point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samiya

Jason, you're pathetic
Reaction score
I thought I'd post it so folks have a reference point here. I've not included most of Cassidy on purpose.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beginning of transcript 08:52pm Completed: 17th November 2006

911 Operator: Bold Black
Meredith: Blue
Cassidy: Purple
Sheriff's Department: Red
My Notes: Pink

…….emergency

Woah. I need an ambulance, it’s an emergency

What address are you at m’am

Umm, Birchleaf, 5108 Birchleaf road

And your phone number?

“oh my god”

m’am what’s your phone number in case I lose you

“umm” (statement by Meredith of phone number edited out of recording)

problem tell me exactly what happened

Umm I, I, I think my sister’s dead

Okay well tell me what happened m’am

I have no idea...oh my god

Alright, stay on the phone with me please

Umm

What’s your name

Meredith Fisher, (dispatcher’s voice cut’s in with “Meredith”) and this is the Young address. Oh my god

Right, Meredith listen to me please

Yeah

Are you with the patient now

Yes I’m with her daughter and she’s

And how old is the patient?

And there’s blood everywhere

She’s 28, 29

should I try to move her?

Listen to me m’am

Yeah

I’m gonna tell you what to do

Ok

You need to calm down so we can help her. You said there’s blood everywhere?

Yes

Alright, is she conscious?

No, I don’t think so…..should I try to help her?

Listen to me m’am

I’m listening

Is she breathing?

I don’t think so

Have you checked?

Michelle?? She’s cold

Ok. Listen to me, did you see what happened?

I don’t know…Cassidy, come here sweetie….I’m here with her daughter.

Ok

There’s like blood footprints all over the house

Dispatcher cuts in ‘kay listen to me

like my daughter, like her daughter’s little footprints (this statement is correct)

‘kay listen to me, now what’s your first name?

Meredith

Alright Meredith.

Yes sir

Did you see what happened?

I I I just came here on a fluke. I usually, you know, don’t come here during the day

Ok

She shouldn’t be home, she should be at work, like

Ok listen to me

Yes sir …

Cassidy: **Aunee…I miss you**

Meredith To Cassidy……. I’m on the phone right now

can you tell me why why she looks dead, why she looks like she’s dead

I don’t’ know I I have no idea there’s blood all over the place

Did you say she’s cold?

She's... yeah

Ok

Yes? (talking to Cassidy)

Cassidy **Aunee Meme**

Ok stay on the phone

Cassidy: **There’s blood, can you see my, can you get a washcloth into me.

Yeah sweetie

Sweetie do you know what happened to mommy? Did she fall?

Cassidy **[left out on purpose]**

Do you think she’s beyond any help?

I don’t know, honestly I don’t

You don’t know? Alright

I’m normally very good I’m just (can’t work this part out but assume she's describing her state of mind)

We’re gonna tell you what to do then ok?

ok

are you right by her now?

I’m keeping her daughter out of there

Right so you’re not with her

I, I’m right outside the bedroom

Alright can you get her daughter secured safe, can you carry the phone into where she’s at

Yes

Ok can you secure her daughter?

Cassidy sweetie can you stay in your room for three seconds ok?

Cassidy “ok”

Ok can you close your door for three seconds and I’ll be right back in ok sweetie.

Cassidy: **mostly can’t work it out but some words are “can you get her out”

OK

Meredith?

Ok yes sir

Ok you got a cordless phone

Yeah (to Cassidy ‘stay right there sweetie’) ok

Alright…..Alright is she laying on her back?

No she’s laying on her stomach

She’s on her stomach, she’s face down?

Yes

Can you, can you get her on her back?

Sighing breath “ohh ok” *silence* then in shaky voice “oh oh my god…Chelle?” I don’t think so, she’s so heavy

See if you can get her on her back

I don’t really think she’s dead….(Pardon?) I really think she’s dead [This is also correct]

Ok are you certain?

Hang on…Cassidy sweetie can you go in your room…ok honey

Sir I’m umm umm umm I’m pretty sure

You are?

I don’t know I

We need to make sure

Ok

You get her on her back for me

She’s kinda…..twisted in a way that I can’t do that

You can’t roll her over?

Not easily

You’re gonna have to try

Hang on let me, I’m trying to see if I can get her pulse

We’re gotta try to do CPR if we can get her on her back Meredith

No she’s so cold

She’s cold?

Yeah (911: ok alright) and her body is stiff (note: signs of rigor mortis set/still setting in.)

Ok then don’t try if she’s cold then there’s (Meredith Oh my god, I’m not touching…try not to touch anything?) probably nothing we can do for her. Try not to touch anything more than you did. Was anything out of place or unusual when you came in?

This place does not look like what it normally looks like

Ok

There’s blood in the bed

Ok alright try not to touch anything else

Ok I just moved a pillow

Right Just leave everything exactly where it is now

Ok ……ok

Did you see anything else?

Ummmm

Do you see anything that looks unusual?

No…Cassidy was anybody here?. the dog was freaking out when I got here….was anybody here sweetie?

**Cassidy begins to chatter way. I can’t figure this part out because he dispatcher and Meredith are talking and on amplification there is too much background noise**

Alright Meredith

Yeah

I’m gon, I’m gonna get the sheriff’s department to pick up on the line with us.

Ok

Coz they’re gonna need to talk with you about what you’re seeing ok?

ok

Now I’m gonna brief them on what’s happened and you just stay on the line

Ok

What’s your last name Meredith?

Fisher, her last name is Young

Are you her relative?

I’m her only sister

Ok alright Meredith. Stay with me just a minute ok

Ok

Line rings to sheriffs office. Meredith talking to Cassidy ****** ok

Cassidy: **left out on purpose**

Sheriff’s office and 911

Sheriffs office, what is your emergency

Hey this is um Brent

Uh Huh

Look I’ve got a lady named Meredith Fisher here on line from this address

Uh huh

Um we got EMS on route at Birchleaf and she’s, she’s in there with her sister. Um she’s gonna tell you ‘bout what she’s seen and it’s apparent mode might be a Code 7 and maybe, there’s evidence of trauma.

We’ve got that but he’s already on route

‘Kay if you wanna talk to her I’m gonna let her talk to you ok?

Ok I will thanks.

She’s on line with you…..Meredith go ‘head

Ok………Meredith?

MEREDITH: “I’m also her with…..”

End of recording.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Thank YOU, Sami!! Maybe we could make this a sticky as it's been referenced so often. Anyone else feel th same??

I'll second that, PSA.

Thanks, Samiya.....that was alot of work you did!!!!!

eek...MEREDITH: “I’m also her with…..”

That should read
"I'm also here with"

good deal Sami!...i've got bits & pieces of the call, scattered all through these threads....this is perfect:)

close_enough said:
good deal Sami!...i've got bits & pieces of the call, scattered all through these threads....this is perfect:)
You're welcome :)

Does anybody know how to get 911 transcripts?! I have tried and tried to get them from LE from my brothers murder, and almost 2 years later and they still won't!

Is there an online site?! I have called, and asked, and was told the tape was destroyed?!

Justice4Jack said:
Does anybody know how to get 911 transcripts?! I have tried and tried to get them from LE from my brothers murder, and almost 2 years later and they still won't!

Is there an online site?! I have called, and asked, and was told the tape was destroyed?!
Have you tried filing a Freedom of Information request? Not knowing where you are, not sure of the procedure, but usually you can file this at the county level, there is usually an area within county government that is responsible for response to FIA requests. 911 calls are public record but can only be obtained in this fashion as a judge usually reviews the request and the reason for the request and rules on the release. If you cannot track that down perhaps you can contact the DA's office and explain your situation and hopefully they will direct you. Hope this helps and good luck to you.

Justice4Jack said:

Would everyone who has any ideas how to help Justice 4 Jack - please post or if you have had experience obtaining a 911 tape - please post your experience so we can help a fellow poster out. I know you know !

Samiya said:
I thought I'd post it so folks have a reference point here. I've not included most of Cassidy on purpose.

Thank you!

I'm curious though, why leave out Cassie's remarks? I know that some of it is un-intelligible, but I think that the things that Cassie said will become very important.

She could have been a witness. I don't think she was, but no one knows for sure. We know that she did spend some time alone with her body though, and I just think that her comments (while terribly sad) are interesting.

Justice4Jack said:

sorry J4J....i have no idea how to help you....RC's mention of contacting the DA sounds the most logical, though....imo

Justice4Jack said:

I am not farmiliar with your brother's case, but I do find it odd that they told you the tapes were destroyed.

I imagine that you have been asking for awhile, and I would assume that they would have to keep those for quite awhile. At least a year, but more than two years in the case of a murder seems quite reasonable.

If you find out that they destroyed the tapes after your initial request.... I would probably speak with an attorney.

Good luck!

My brother was murdered in Durham NC, the same officers caught recently in the latest scandel, are among the same who "botched," his case, and has lied to us, refused to send us information, and threatened me?!?! I have an entire thread titled, In The Name Of My Brother, and most recently published in a NC newspaper....This has been the beginning of reaching the media, as government REFUSES to help!!!

YES, these reports are "public knowledge," yet, we as next of kin (next to his widow) have NO rights?!?!

It is a disgrace, and my family and many others have endured the same struggles, and hopefully, some way, God will help us make change!!!

Here is the article....

I have been trying for almost 2 years to find out what exactly happened to my brother, and finally had a local NC paper print this.....PLEASE help my family!!!! We are here in Cleveland, and getting LE there to help has been a disgrace!

PLEASE print this article, and truly have justice for my beloved best friend!!!

Johnsville News

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Friday, November 17, 2006

Durham's Darkside

This is a follow up to this small item posted on Nov. 9th:
I have to stay in Durham - PLEASE help me! My name is Rhonda, and my brother was found executed in Durham NC, on May 05, 2005. His name is Allen Jackson Croft Jr. The sheriff there refuses to send us the reports, tests, and information we requested via the FOIA. This is the same department that handled the Duke rape, and the most recent fiasco of being caught on tape, plotting murder for hire, trafficking in drugs, and women for forced slavery as prostitutes, and counterfeiting. I have been threatened to be charged if I did not stop calling them to ask about the GSR results, and what they was doing about his case...​
ALLEN JACKSON CROFT, Jr., died Wednesday, May 11, 2005, in Durham. He was 46 years old. Allen was born in Beckley, W.V. and attended West Virginia Tech, where he received a bachelor's degree in Computer Science. He later graduated from his beloved school, the University of Virginia (UVA), with a master's degree in Computer Science. Allen was employed at IBM for 25 years as a computer programmer and was a member of the UVA Alumni Association.

Rhonda Fleming has been writing about her brother's case at Websleuths.com. She tells a sad story of incompetence and "massive corruption" in Durham law enforcement. It sounds all too familiar.

some excerpts from Websleuths.com thread:
(Attn: Durham NC) In The Name Of My Brother

(Rhonda Fleming, sister of Allen J. Croft) -
I am hoping someone will be able to help me. concerning my brothers death. He was 46 and weeks away from retiring from IBM, in Durham NC. He was found executed May 11, 2005 on the American Tobacco Trail under a tressel, a "supposed," suicide. The sheriffs department boggled the case, and failed to adhere to protocol, and do an investigation. It has taken me over a year to glean what facts I have obtained. My mother and I both wrote under the FOIA, for ALL the facts, as they "closed," his case. A year later the detective for the case sent us a report, and it was full of hearsay, lies, and ineptness. He allowed 2 people to take his computer who were neighbors, and besides doing no handwriting analysis, or autopsy, they completely did nothing. The pictures I do have shows the crime scene, and he has only a couple of drops of blood on his clothes, (which, they also did NO GSR tests on.) There was NO powder burns to the wound, nor was there blood on the gun, his arm, or shirt. The position of his body also doesn't make sense, nor the fact he was pronounced dead 6 hours prior, yet was covered with maggots? I am PRAYING someone out here may help my family! I know we need legal help, but we are poor, and hoping someone will help pro-bono. He was an amazing man, and deserves better than to have died this way. Then, treated like roadkill....Please offer ANY advise, even though I have contacted EVERY official there is, the SHERIFF is, "untouchable," and nobody is willing to help...

The sad part to all of this, is that LE again, is more concerned with politics, than MURDERS! Durham is still more concerned with the rape case, than to solve our loved ones deaths! My brother was found executed under a bridge 3 weeks after Janet Araboa was killed, and I have had NO PRESS, and have had to fight and beg to glean what facts I have received!...

Finally I am getting help from BriAnne Dopart, she is the crime scene reporter for the Durham Herald Sun.....She is going to do a story about unsolved murders in Durham, and the tremendous political climate that is preventing LE from doing their jobs.....

The stench that reeks from the county officials is repulsive! These people are elected officials, hired to protect, serve, and seek justice! The WHOLE system is a quagmire of incompetence, and corruption!

More than a few bad apples [in Durham Law Enforcement], there are the ORCHARDS!... I am furious over the fact the rape case has received more media attention than unsolved murders and police gone gangsters!!!!

If there is anybody who may information, please contact me:
RhondaFleming2@msn.com
RhondaFleming@webtv.net
sources:
In Loving Memory of Allen Jackson Croft Jr.
Allen Jackson Croft Jr.- death notice

related:
Durham Justice Scandals !! - TalkLeft
Durham is a Business - $$ - Peek inside - TalkLeft
Law Enforcement Looks At Growing Gang Culture In Durham - WRAL
Film Documents Gang Violence In Bull City - WRAL
Durham's Gangland - LieStoppers forum
Durham's Gangland - The Johnsville News

J4J,
Hi again, it's been awhile.

Regarding the denials on the FOIA, have you contacted the State of North Carolina's Attorney General? At least in Texas, that's what I would suggest as far as appealing a denial on a FOIA request.

Hope that helps.

Back to topic here,
THANK YOU to SAMIYA for putting together the 911 tape wording. :dance:

I spoke to a detective there months ago, William Polk, and was told, "There is nothing I can find out furthur." Then he referred me back to Vctims Assistance, which is none at all! The government is Durham has become so polluted, and is unbelievable that a mother goes 2 years without knowing EXACTLY what happened to her only son!!! Can you imagine this being you?!

What levelhas our nation come to?! WHERE are OUR rights?!?! They are LEFT!!!!
The truth DOES hurt, because it is all corruption, and it's depths deplorable, unimagible, and a national disgrace!!!!!!!!!:sick:

Recently I have seen Greta VS do some of her shows on some of the crimes that did not happen recently.

I think that if you contacted her, and sent her all of the information that she may be able to help you, or advise you as to what other contacts you could make to get some help.

I am so sorry about what happened to your Brother. I know that you need answers, and I hope you get them.

Hugs
Darlene

Thank you Samiya! :)

The only thing I would say about this after reading it again is that Michelle was on the bed imo. I say this because of Meredith saying that she moved a pillow (when she was trying to move her). I believe the pillow would have been on the bed.

Perhaps since she was twisted her head was on the edge of the bed allowing her wounds to bleed on the floor which little Cassidy stepped in.

Jodibug said:
Thank you!

I'm curious though, why leave out Cassie's remarks? I know that some of it is un-intelligible, but I think that the things that Cassie said will become very important.

She could have been a witness. I don't think she was, but no one knows for sure. We know that she did spend some time alone with her body though, and I just think that her comments (while terribly sad) are interesting.
Hi Jodibug,

I used equipment which amplified Cassidy's voice so that she was pretty much clear in what she said within the recording in most parts.

I explained somewhere here in websleuths why my enhanced recording was removed for downloading but for anyone curious, I was instructed by LE local to me who had received a copy of the enhanced recording from me. The removal of Cassidy's part of the transcription before posting here is along the same lines.

I am in the process of putting my theories and scenarios into a blog. It's taking some time as I've never done a blog before :waitasec: I would be happy to then put the link here and open it for discussion but it may take a short while as the explaining is a long slow process as it will involve explainations of blood drying processes and so on.

The high possibility of Cassidy seeing something will be dealt with there. It is something that should not be discounted just because people find the thought horrific. This is a murder we are dealing with. It is a murder where someone didn't give two thoughts of killing a pregnant woman. He is not going to care if a little girl sees what happened, whether during, immediately after or later that morning. If he gave two hoots about it he wouldn't have even entered the house.

ETA: OMG that sounds like I'm telling ya off :( I'm not honestly :)

DEPUTYDAWG said:
Back to topic here,
THANK YOU to SAMIYA for putting together the 911 tape wording. :dance:
Your name made me smile in remembrance!

I used to talk to someone in the US of A by the monkier of DeputyDawg in a chat line, sheesh about 1999!, called Police Chat.

Funny how little things remind people of other things :)

Samiya said:
Your name made me smile in remembrance!

I used to talk to someone in the US of A by the monkier of DeputyDawg in a chat line, sheesh about 1999!, called Police Chat.

Funny how little things remind people of other things :)

Samiya,

Oh how sweet! It is funny how little things spark our memory, eh?
Nope, that wasn't me back then...but could have been ;) This was a nickname my hubby gave me many years ago when he worked one agency and I worked another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie