908 users online (164 members and 744 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Separating FACT from fiction

I've stolen this title from the JonBenet Ramsay forum, because i feel it's time to do so: Separate FACT from fiction.

So far, we know Michelle Young was bludgeoned to death.

Her daughter, Cassidy, was left in the house Michelle was murdered in with Michelle's body for some hours.

Her husband is Jason Young.

Jason Young's car has been impounded.

Her sister, Meredith, reported Michelle's death to authorities.

L.E. are keeping everything close to the chest and there are no leaks of information.

Jason Young has a high-powered lawyer.

A tooth - or part of a tooth - has been found.

Anything else?
    Last edited by Floh; 12-03-2006 at 09:04 AM. Reason: spelling adjustment. :blush:

Quote Originally Posted by Floh
    I've stolen this title from the JonBenet Ramsay forum, because i feel it's time to do so: Separae FACT from fiction.

So far, we know Michelle Young was bludgeoned to death.

Her daughter, Cassidy, was left in the house Michelle was murdered in with Michelle's body for some hours.

Her husband is Jason Young.

Jason Young's car has been impounded.

Her sister, Meredith, reported Michelle's death to authorities.

L.E. are keeping everything close to the chest and there are no leaks of information.

Jason Young has a high-powered lawyer.

A tooth - or part of a tooth - has been found.

Anything else?
    Jason did ask Meredith to go to the house to pick up a fax , according to LE when talking to Greta.

Jason was at his parents home when he got the news that MY was dead/murdered.

As of yesterday, Friday, husband has not been interviewed by LE, as per report on Greta Van Sustren show.

Additional facts:

Not a random murder
    No reward
    No tip line
    Car accident May 2005 - MY was pregnant then and lost her baby
    J and M had to get married
    He's been in his new job 3 mos
    First time Jason had ever called Meredith to do this
    There were friends present when JY left - witnessed his departure/all his luggage

His high-powered attorney is in reality a high-profile criminal defense attorney

(Lol, floh! Are we allowed to assume anything in here - if not I'll edit this out: to hire Tharrington's is definitely not cheap; going criminal defense as opposed to a good, decent general civil atty is a bit strong and fast off the bat, dontcha think?)

Oh ... JY he wore a red-tie to the funeral ---> that 'fact' seemed to pique interest at CTV

The dog was 'freaking out' when Meredith arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by PolkSaladAnnie
    (Lol, floh! Are we allowed to assume anything in here - if not I'll edit this out: to hire Tharrington's is definitely not cheap; going criminal defense as opposed to a good, decent general civil atty is a bit strong and fast off the bat, dontcha think?)
    You're very naughty!

we don't know if the family have connections to this lawyer or not, do we? ha ha - as if i could control Websleuth's posters anyway!

Additional facts:

Not a random murder
    No reward
    No tip line
    Car accident May 2005 - MY was pregnant then and lost her baby
    J and M had to get married
    He's been in his new job 3 mos
    First time Jason had ever called Meredith to do this
    There were friends present when JY left - witnessed his departure/all his luggage

His high-powered attorney is in reality a high-profile criminal defense attorney

Oh ... JY he wore a red-tie to the funeral ---> that 'fact' seemed to pique interest at CTV
    LOL, that was me that brought up the tie. On the GVS video with the Sheriff interview is when I first saw it. I posted that I thought it was inappropriate for this husband to wear red at his murdered wife's funeral. Took a lashing for that thought, then others picked up on the "gay" angle and it took off from there. Now, we all laugh about it over there, but, I still think it's inappropriate........

LE has taken all of JY's luggage and used a "special" piece of equipment in the crime scene investigation.

Sheriff Harrison has stated they are making good progresss on the case and has met with the DA.

Mrs. Fisher stated publically that she has full faith in the police to find the killer.

Heh, floh ... on my knees - sorrreeee - I accept the ... at least I asked!

(IMO: you basically don't get all "icky" with those of us that feel JY is involved ~ and you don't RAM innocent facts at us. I respect your style of fairness...) So, OK: I concede defeat in my lil dig about JY's big, burly, strapping, dreaded & most highly feared criminal defense atties, lol.

Heh, floh ... on my knees - sorrreeee - I accept the ... at least I asked!

(IMO: you basically don't get all "icky" with those of us that feel JY is involved ~ and you don't RAM innocent facts at us. I respect your style of fairness...) So, OK: I concede defeat in my lil dig about JY's big, burly, strapping, dreaded & most highly feared criminal defense atties, lol.
    I absolutely don't have any problem with people thinking JY did it.

i think he's behaving - from what we know - in an unfortunate manner which isn't deflecting people's suspicions he dun it. now that's a fact!

Bee ----- LOL ----> I know ... I saw your comment, which is fine as I don't think ANYTHING bright and showy is appropriate at a funeral unless it's, say Liberace's wake - in which case come dressed as a candelabra! A simple opinion went belly-up.

----------------------

Another fact: Cassidy was not harmed.

Would it be easier if Floh copied and pasted facts that others post into her top post to keep it all together in one spot?

I'm kinda iffy on the "J and M had to get married" one. I read on the other one somewhere that someone posted this saying he had to marry her because she was pregnant. What if they married before she got 'too big for a wedding dress', both wanting to get married before the baby was born. Wouldn't be the first time that's happened and after all, all brides want to look gorgeous on their wedding day. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Samiya
    Would it be easier if Floh copied and pasted facts that others post into her top post to keep it all together in one spot?
    problem with that is i don't read every post.

I'm kinda iffy on the "J and M had to get married" one. I read on the other one somewhere that someone posted this saying he had to marry her because she was pregnant. What if they married before she got 'too big for a wedding dress', both wanting to get married before the baby was born. Wouldn't be the first time that's happened and after all, all brides want to look gorgeous on their wedding day. JMO
    Yes, this is true, Sami: sorry if my comments sounded accusatory toward JY/MY: didn't mean it - I merely went by facts - marriage/birth certs and dates. For all we know - they may have been engaged long before MY fell preggers. Thanks for commenting on that - gave me opportunity to explain...

Yes, this is true, Sami: sorry if my comments sounded accusatory toward JY/MY: didn't mean it - I merely went by facts - marriage/birth certs and dates. For all we know - they may have been engaged long before MY fell preggers. Thanks for commenting on that - gave me opportunity to explain...

Hey Annie, That's no problemo, lol.....leave it there anyway. Glad you did explain. I was actually looking for birth notices archived for Cassidy. Sad of me, but I'd love to know her birthday.

Floh,

I should've clarified....just posts from this thread, not the whole forum, lol.... can't picture anyone going over everything here, they'd go nucking futs.

I think there may be a bit of substance to why one might be led to think the marriage was a must rather than a great occasion. JY and MY met in 1998. In 2002 as you point out, JY and the Schaad character buy a condo together, this does not on appearance seem to be an act by a guy who wants to get married any time soon. In 2003, September I believe, JY buys Schaad out, MY moves in and they are married in October. The deed is changed in December.

While all of this can be very rational, it can also be viewed a bit different. So I am not quite sure that I for one am sure if this marriage was exactly completely planned shall we say. JMO

Polk for you: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...day+night+live

ETA - who knows, perhaps Schaad is still ticked over the deal.
    Racing Doesn't Lie

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast