The "Totally Off Topic" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samiya

Inactive
Reaction score
Seems we need one where we can just natter way without filling up the other threads :)

Me first......

Do not get out of bed tomorrow, it's boring. Take it from me, I'm in tomorrow today, lol.

:laugh: :laugh:

Samiya said:
Seems we need one where we can just natter way without filling up the other threads :)

Me first......

Do not get out of bed tomorrow, it's boring. Take it from me, I'm in tomorrow today, lol.

Good Idea !

Me too RC! Cracked me right up!!!

Great idea Samiya! We do need a place to just "natter". (Still laffin!) :)

jilly said:
Me too RC! Cracked me right up!!!

Great idea Samiya! We do need a place to just "natter". (Still laffin!) :)
Yes - Samiya posted a zinger ! But tonight I am seriously studying her thought about tomorrow. :crazy:

Great idea! Thanks Sami.

Thing is, I don't know if Charlie will be getting out of bed tommorrow for a very different reason. He might have fallen asleep in the hay! Baa Haa Haa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I'd love to stay, but just have to go cozy up to watch my Eccanuba Dog Championship show on The Animal Planet. It is the most prestigeous dog show of all.

Thanks again Sami - OMG, wait till Annie sees this thread. She's gonna go bonkers and keep us entertained forever. I love it. We'll never want to leave, but of course will have to get up on occasion to eat, go potty and then maybe go to work! :D

Later Gators Scandi

scandi said:
Great idea! Thanks Sami.

Thing is, I don't know if Charlie will be getting out of bed tommorrow for a very different reason. He might have fallen asleep in the hay! Baa Haa Haa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I'd love to stay, but just have to go cozy up to watch my Eccanuba Dog Championship show on The Animal Planet. It is the most prestigeous dog show of all.

Thanks again Sami - OMG, wait till Annie sees this thread. She's gonna go bonkers and keep us entertained forever. I love it. We'll never want to leave, but of course will have to get up on occasion to eat, go potty and then maybe go to work! :D

Later Gators Scandi
lmao......going to the potty is important.....

I can just see it now....

Next up on IWEE at 9.....Websleuther dies in the middle of an important case.

"and continuing tonights top stories, a regular on the internet's most famous sleuthing website, Websleuths, was found deceased in her computer chair after becoming engrossed in the latest case. Reporter on the scene Ivanna Pea reports....."

"Well, from what we've heard this is not a crime scene. The preliminary autopsy report and initial investigation into a possible crime, shows that the websleuther was indeed seated at her computer when her bladder exploded. No other people were in the room and for that I must say "Thank God". The reports shows the force of the impact at mach 1 and the impact blew a hole straight through the bottom of the seat. Police have confirmed this as an unintentional suicide. This is Ivana Pea for IWEE news"

**moreeee cofffeeeee** lmao

scandi said:
I saw that too Charlie. The guy was an investigator I bet, and do you think the woman was the DA Becky? Could be, as she was at the scene. He was a big kinda stocky guy and she was a bit petite with dark hair. In a lovely short red wool coat, so I bet it was the DA.

Scandi

Your wife must be a luv if she calls you in the barn to give you a heads up on a neat little tip! YaYa

PS: Hey Charlie, you don't think she's checking up to see if you are still there or not, do you? :D :D :D

Scandi,

I don't know who they could have been.

Checking up on me - nah, not her style -besides she called on the cell - she would have no idea where I was anyway !!! Can you tell I'm starting to go a bit stir crazy ? :rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So is this a natter ? Poor Scandi, she will be greatly missed - my heart is broken. Guess I'll hit the hay now :innocent: .

Samiya said:
lmao......going to the potty is important.....

I can just see it now....

Next up on IWEE at 9.....Websleuther dies in the middle of an important case.

"and continuing tonights top stories, a regular on the internet's most famous sleuthing website, Websleuths, was found deceased in her computer chair after becoming engrossed in the latest case. Reporter on the scene Ivanna Pea reports....."

"Well, from what we've heard this is not a crime scene. The preliminary autopsy report and initial investigation into a possible crime, shows that the websleuther was indeed seated at her computer when her bladder exploded. No other people were in the room and for that I must say "Thank God". The reports shows the force of the impact at mach 1 and the impact blew a hole straight through the bottom of the seat. Police have confirmed this as an unintentional suicide. This is Ivana Pea for IWEE news"

**moreeee cofffeeeee** lmao

raisincharlie said:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So is this a natter ? Poor Scandi, she will be greatly missed - my heart is broken. Guess I'll hit the hay now :innocent: .
lmao I'm waiting for her to pop back in and read it.

**Disclaimer** warning: my sense of humour is out of control. Please do not under any circumstances check the phone book to call the looney bin. You will find that the phone number is listed in my name.

Samiya

Serious question here - do you follow any of the WNBL games - in particular the Canberra Capitals ?

I ask because there is a young lady playing for Canberra by the name of Jackie Stiles. She attended college here and played for SMS - she is one of the most awesome female basketball players I've ever seen. She played here in the states in the WNBA but suffered serious "career ending" injuries. She has recovered and is now in Australia playing with the Capitals. Just wondered if you kept up with that at all ?

raisincharlie said:
Samiya

Serious question here - do you follow any of the WNBL games - in particular the Canberra Capitals ?

I ask because there is a young lady playing for Canberra by the name of Jackie Stiles. She attended college here and played for SMS - she is one of the most awesome female basketball players I've ever seen. She played here in the states in the WNBA but suffered serious "career ending" injuries. She has recovered and is now in Australia playing with the Capitals. Just wondered if you kept up with that at all ?
Sorry Hon,

The closest I get to keeping up with sport of any kind is walking past the tv. Except when my mate Peter Brock died (racing car driver). I sat looking at the tv and bawled my eyes out for hours :( and that's the longest I've ever spent in front of a tv.

Samiya said:
Sorry Hon,

The closest I get to keeping up with sport of any kind is walking past the tv. Except when my mate Peter Brock died (racing car driver). I sat looking at the tv and bawled my eyes out for hours :( and that's the longest I've ever spent in front of a tv.
The Peter Brock as in King of the Mountain ? Master of the V8 supercars ?
I am sorry ! Great great driver.

Yeah, charlie... such sad news. He died the same week as Steve Irwin ... and if I'm not mistaken, Oz lost 3 ambassadors in wildlife, sport ... and gosh, help me out, Sami ... I'm sure a thrid cherished and well-loved name passed within days.

I watched the bio on Brock on TV ... teary stuff!

Lil Bindi, by the way, has been in therapy - Sami - is she OK? Is this the public pressure she's been under? The realization (away from cameras) that daddy has gone to heaven? Bless her little cotton socks... Baby Bobby turned 3 a few days ago...

:( Bless the dearly departed..

PolkSaladAnnie said:
Yeah, charlie... such sad news. He died the same week as Steve Irwin ... and if I'm not mistaken, Oz lost 3 ambassadors in wildlife, sport ... and gosh, help me out, Sami ... I'm sure a thrid cherished and well-loved name passed within days.

Lil Bindi, by the way, has been in therapy - Sami - is she OK? Is this the public pressure she's been under? The realization (away from cameras) that daddy has gone to heaven? Bless her little cotton socks... Baby Bobby turned 3 a few days ago...

As I recall, he was driving at Targa West, September I think. The man was a great racer...incredibly sad.

PolkSaladAnnie said:

I'm only an hour away from Bindi, Terri, Bob and Australia zoo. She's a great little kid. Her Kid Fitness dvd is fantastic. Kids everywhere will love her coz she's an infectious little angel with just the cutest giggle. Haven't heard about her having therapy though, but she pobably is.

Yep our King of the Mountain is gone. Our Steve is gone and not long ago Belinda Emmett passed away after her battle with breast cancer. She played Rebecca Fischer on Home and Away......she was actually one of the best characters in the show!

It's funny you know....yesteray I thought Dolly Parton died! I walked past the tv and there was a thing one there that had her singing and telling bits of her life story, lol. First thing I though was "Oh God no...Not DOLLY! I love Dolly"

raisincharlie said:
As I recall, he was driving at Targa West, September I think. The man was a great racer...incredibly sad.
Yep, a few days after Steve died. Most horrific injuries :(

Oh...I finally got the poll up for 'what should the perp get'. This interests me because as you all might or might not know, we don't have the death penalty over here anywhere in Australia.....I don't know if they have it in NC...someone tell me please??

Samiya said:
Oh...I finally got the poll up for 'what should the perp get'. This interests me because as you all might or might not know, we don't have the death penalty over here anywhere in Australia.....I don't know if they have it in NC...someone tell me please??

YES NC has a death penalty.

PolkSaladAnnie said:

Within weeks, Belinda Emmitt, very sad.

Bindi is fine, there were concerns she was 'too happy' but the psychologist said she is a fine well adjusted child who is dealing with the tradegy and realises life must go on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member