Police release sketch of luring suspect (Medford Lakes, NJ)

Beyond Belief

Reaction score
MEDFORD LAKES - Police on Monday released a composite sketch of a man who they say tried to lure a boy last week. The incident happened at 6:20 p.m. Nov. 27 on McKendimen Road near Seneca Trail.

The suspect approached the boy and said, "Do you want to come to my house?"

The man did not try to touch or grab the boy, Police Chief Frank Martine said.

Police described the suspect as a white man, 40 to 50 years old, about 6 feet tall and 190 pounds. He had long blond or brown hair and a fair complexion
http://www.courierpostonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061204/NEWS01/61204037

Holy Cr*p B.B., this is just a few towns over from me!!! I didn't hear anything about it, yet I never even know what day of the week it is, never catch the news. What a creep.

That composite sketch sure looks like a man in his 20's as opposed to the description of a suspect in his 40's to 50's.

I'm glad he did not try to grab the boy, but if his current method of inviting children does not work for him, he will surely progress to out and out kidnapping of a child.

Praying that he is caught before he is allowed to get to that stage, before he actually harms a youngster.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back