Conincidences Abound

4sure

Reaction score
A poster on another forum happend to remark about how alike JBR and Heather O'Rourke {poltergiest} look. So Im just surfing around about Heather and I stumble on the fact that her sister in the movie Dominique Dunne {daughter of Gregory Dunne}http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominique_Dunne
was strangled by her boyfriend John Sweeny http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Thomas_Sweeney
in 1982 right after a short abusive relationship. Sweeny gets only 6 years and is out in less than 3 for good behavior. Her father hires a PI Anthony Pellicino to follow Sweeny who changes his name to John Maura and moves to Seattle where Mr Dunne decides to stop following him.

An hour later I decide to re-read Death of A little Princess by Carlton Smith and while going over the Shreveport, Louisina "letter" he quotes Leslie Aaholm in January of 97 as saying "It could have been written in Seattle and flown to Shrevport and mailed there." she told the Post.

Why would she say it could have been written in Seattle? Did she just pick a random city or was there something about the letter that made her think that?
Have they ever showed this letter to the public?

What is the Shreveport letter?

I agree about coincidences in this case. There are just way too many of them!! The creepiest is the bizarre fact Santa had a daughter kidnapped, in my opinion.

I would also like to know what the Lousiana letter is.

Absolutely LOVE your siggy, 4 sure. It says it all.

So Im just surfing around about Heather and I stumble on the fact that her sister in the movie Dominique Dunne {daughter of Gregory Dunne}
Wrong, she was the daughter of Dominick Dunne.

4sure said:
A poster on another forum happend to remark about how alike JBR and Heather O'Rourke {poltergiest} look. So Im just surfing around about Heather and I stumble on the fact that her sister in the movie Dominique Dunne {daughter of Gregory Dunne}http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominique_Dunne
was strangled by her boyfriend John Sweeny http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Thomas_Sweeney
in 1982 right after a short abusive relationship. Sweeny gets only 6 years and is out in less than 3 for good behavior. Her father hires a PI Anthony Pellicino to follow Sweeny who changes his name to John Maura and moves to Seattle where Mr Dunne decides to stop following him.

An hour later I decide to re-read Death of A little Princess by Carlton Smith and while going over the Shreveport, Louisina "letter" he quotes Leslie Aaholm in January of 97 as saying "It could have been written in Seattle and flown to Shrevport and mailed there." she told the Post.

Why would she say it could have been written in Seattle? Did she just pick a random city or was there something about the letter that made her think that?
Have they ever showed this letter to the public?

She was Dominick Dunne's daughter, not Gregory Dunne. And named for him...Dominique. Try and find Dominick's book "Justice, A Father's Account....." It's about the trial of his daughter's murderer.

What's the Louisianna letter?

cami said:
She was Dominick Dunne's daughter, not Gregory Dunne. And named for him...Dominique. Try and find Dominick's book "Justice, A Father's Account....." It's about the trial of his daughter's murderer.

What's the Louisianna letter?
Correct about the dad my mistake.

From "Death of A little Princess"

The mysterious appearance of the anonymous letter caused the rumor mill to grind to a sudden stop.

According to Boulder City spokeswoman Leslie Aaholm, the letter had arrived at the Boulder Police Department after having been postmarked in Shreveport, Louisiana in late January (97). "The letter" Aaholm said, "contained potentially significant infromation which is of interest to Boulder Investiagators."

....the city was revealing the leters existence in the hope that the letter writer would see the news coverage and contact the police directly.

....On Larry King Live Newsweek reporter Daniel Glick claims the letter was postmarked on December 27 not January 27 as claimed by Aaholm.

The Miss America pageant was just completed in Shreveport at the time the letter surfaced.

There are many rumors as to what this letter contained but I don't believe the public was ever allowed to see a copy of the letter.
Which brings me to the strange quote from Aaholm

"Even the origin of Shreveport wasn't necessarily a clue," Aaholm said. "It could have been written in Seattle, flown to Shreveport, and mailed there," she told the Post.

I used to think she was just speculating erroneously but now I notice that this is a pretty specific speculation. Whats the actual date of the letter and why would she think it was written in Seattle and flowen to Shreveport and mailed from there to Boulder?

Strange

4sure said:
Correct about the dad my mistake.

From "Death of A little Princess"

The mysterious appearance of the anonymous letter caused the rumor mill to grind to a sudden stop.

According to Boulder City spokeswoman Leslie Aaholm, the letter had arrived at the Boulder Police Department after having been postmarked in Shreveport, Louisiana in late January (97). "The letter" Aaholm said, "contained potentially significant infromation which is of interest to Boulder Investiagators."

....the city was revealing the leters existence in the hope that the letter writer would see the news coverage and contact the police directly.

....On Larry King Live Newsweek reporter Daniel Glick claims the letter was postmarked on December 27 not January 27 as claimed by Aaholm.

The Miss America pageant was just completed in Shreveport at the time the letter surfaced.

There are many rumors as to what this letter contained but I don't believe the public was ever allowed to see a copy of the letter.
Which brings me to the strange quote from Aaholm

"Even the origin of Shreveport wasn't necessarily a clue," Aaholm said. "It could have been written in Seattle, flown to Shreveport, and mailed there," she told the Post.

I used to think she was just speculating erroneously but now I notice that this is a pretty specific speculation. Whats the actual date of the letter and why would she think it was written in Seattle and flowen to Shreveport and mailed from there to Boulder?

Strange

Thanks for the explanation. Yes, it's strange. Unsubstantiated I take it? Anyway, I think I have that book at home and have never read it completely. I might now...

cami said:
Thanks for the explanation. Yes, it's strange. Unsubstantiated I take it? ...
Its hard to tell. The book only mentions the letter briefly after this chapter. The writer I suppose never was identified. The letter was never released to the public. Can't imagine what the advantage would be for LE to invent such a letter. I would not think it's a case breaker or anything like that.

But I sure would like to see what got LE so worked up about it.

How about Janet McReynolds? Lives right next door to the Ramsey's has a key to the house and a husband who plays Santa Clause to JBR. Turns out their daughter was kidnapped and forced to watch her friend molested by a unidentified man on of all nights 12.26! Not only that but she has a degree in Journalism and is a drama writer. Including a play "Hey Rube" in which a young girl is tortured, sexually assualted and murdered and found in the basement of her home.

Janet McReynolds refused to provide a copy of Hey Rube to dectives or members of the press.

Why?

4sure said:
How about Janet McReynolds? Lives right next door to the Ramsey's
Bill and Janet McReynolds resided in Nederland. They did not live next door to the Ramseys.
has a key to the house
Somehow I doubt this.
and a husband who plays Santa Clause to JBR.
Bill McReynolds played the role of Santa for children other than just JonBenet.
Turns out their daughter was kidnapped and forced to watch her friend molested by a unidentified man on of all nights 12.26!
Yes, Dec 26, 1974 is when this occurred.
Not only that but she has a degree in Journalism and is a drama writer.
Patsy Ramsey graduated magna *advertiser censored* laude from West Virginia State University with a degree in journalism.

-Tea

4sure said:
How about Janet McReynolds? Lives right next door to the Ramsey's has a key to the house and a husband who plays Santa Clause to JBR. Turns out their daughter was kidnapped and forced to watch her friend molested by a unidentified man on of all nights 12.26! Not only that but she has a degree in Journalism and is a drama writer. Including a play "Hey Rube" in which a young girl is tortured, sexually assualted and murdered and found in the basement of her home.

Janet McReynolds refused to provide a copy of Hey Rube to dectives or members of the press.

Why?
Geez 4sure, you are a wealth of misinformation!

narlacat said:
Geez 4sure, you are a wealth of misinformation!
Janet McReynolds did not live near the Ramseys. Nor husband ( Santa Claus ) Bill ... Are you thinking of the Barnhills. Across the street.

icedtea4me said:
Bill and Janet McReynolds resided in Nederland. They did not live next door to the Ramseys.
Somehow I doubt this.

-Tea
Thank You Tea. I did cross my notes on the Barnhills with the McReynolds on place of residence and the key. Everything else stands.

I apologize for the inaccurate info I posted.

I just wish some others were big enough to do the same.

And I just noticed I incorrectly spelled the name of this thread. Duh.

However the point of the post still stands. This is one very big coincidence.

4sure said:

Why?

And Patsy refused to turn over the clothing she was wearing the day JonBenet was found. I believe it was more than a year before this happened, and when she finally did, the detectives said the shirt was new.

Why?

And there's many more things the Ramsey's did, which is why it's hard to look at anyone other than them (as being involved).

luvbeaches said:
And Patsy refused to turn over the clothing she was wearing the day JonBenet was found. I believe it was more than a year before this happened, and when she finally did, the detectives said the shirt was new. ...Why?.............
And there's many more things the Ramsey's did, which is why it's hard to look at anyone other than them (as being involved).

Yes, these are very strange things. I'm just bumping this up in hopes that more people might take a look, fwiw.

The R's did strange things, and, if the killers were known to them or outsiders, they may have done many MORE strange things than the R's, that we don't know about yet.

Even the type of friends the R's had is strange.

luvbeaches said:
And Patsy refused to turn over the clothing she was wearing the day JonBenet was found. I believe it was more than a year before this happened, and when she finally did, the detectives said the shirt was new.

Why?

luvbeaches,

Not to mention the pack of size-12 bloomingfield underwear handed in, after being discovered packed away, mmm!

Was this a full unopened pack, was the Wednesday pair missing, did the R's realize they may be required to state which room they had been originally stored in?

There are no other suspects except the R's, thats all of them, they all conspired to defeat the ends of justice, they have something to hide, and its not just a homicide since that was always patent to the naked eye, add in the pageants, the photography, the modeling, the provocative posing, and the real possibility of prior sexual abuse, and you do have something to hide!

There's a thread at another site, haven't read it yet myself, but it's titled something like "Too Much Reasonable Doubt", at CTV. There might be some good food for thought there, some points we may be missing.

Meanwhile, as I've maintained for quite a while, we've heard quite a few very odd things about quite a few of the "friends", for starters, and in another thread here, I remind you, UKGuy, you pointed out that pedophiles take pictures and sometimes incorporate them into sexual abuse of children. You raised the question was she killed because she finally found the courage to say no. I'd say so. And that it was probably at the party on the 23rd, when she was found crying, sitting on some back steps, and very probably attempted the aborted 911 call. (I know the cover story about that, and several years ago WS posters pointed out that someone's mother was out partying, not in a hospital.)

I'm not denying the Rs' involvement, at least in the coverup.

About coincidences, btw, wasn't John Lennon's killer John Mark somebody? Chapman? Isn't it a coincidence that someone named John Mark Karr got himself inserted into this case? And he just may know who the actual killer is. If it's true the R's had never seen the shabby bear until the murder was discovered, he just may have brought it to the scene, and may have been with someone. The bear JBR got at a pageant was white.

Eagle1 said:
Meanwhile, as I've maintained for quite a while, we've heard quite a few very odd things about quite a few of the "friends", for starters, and in another thread here, I remind you, UKGuy, you pointed out that pedophiles take pictures and sometimes incorporate them into sexual abuse of children. You raised the question was she killed because she finally found the courage to say no. I'd say so. And that it was probably at the party on the 23rd, when she was found crying, sitting on some back steps, and very probably attempted the aborted 911 call. (I know the cover story about that, and several years ago WS posters pointed out that someone's mother was out partying, not in a hospital.) .

Eagle1,
The sexual abuse and photography is pathological, the Pageants with all the sexual innuendo, and adult posing, can be a cover for the actual photography, which in any other circumstance would be recognized for what it is!

Whereas the unpublished collection of photographs of JonBenet discovered in the Ramsey house can be alleged to only contain innocent practise photos, and pageant mementoes.

If similar circumstances were to be played out today, with JonBenet living on a trailer-park, and her doctor mandated to report the visits and her enlarged hymen, any law enforcement visit that discovered photographs which encouraged a girl as young as 4 through to 6 to dress as an adult, and perform adult poses, then everyone involved would know what they were looking at, and the father would be in court on charges of sexual assault and sexual performance by a child etc!

Eagele says:
About coincidences, btw, wasn't John Lennon's killer John Mark somebody? Chapman? Isn't it a coincidence that someone named John Mark Karr got himself inserted into this case? And he just may know who the actual killer is. If it's true the R's had never seen the shabby bear until the murder was discovered, he just may have brought it to the scene, and may have been with someone. The bear JBR got at a pageant was white.[/QUOTE]
Eagle, with all due respect this scenario is unbelievable to say the least. Now you are saying there may have been two people in the house, two strangers, we have no evidence of a stranger Eagle. Your theory is so far fetched that it is almost as hard to read it as it is to listen to John last night on LKL. They allowed only favorable callers to call in.

The Ramseys, Patsy and John, are involved in the death of their daughter. There is no evidence of an intruder, no matter how much John gets up there and lies on LKL about the DNA of an intruder. He knows this is false along with Erin Moriarity knows it is false.

Is it the fact that John and Patsy Ramsey do not look the part? John said he never saw Patsy Ramsey angry. Now do you believe that? Do you believe that this woman never ever got angry in all the years that she was married to John. He must not have been paying attention - at least not to the times she was yelling at JonBenet in the bathroom, which was a daily occurrence.

When John gets up and lies over things like that, I know there is more to it. Definitely. When LK asked him if he was surprised to find out that the DNA did not match John Karr, his answer was "not really". He really has to get his stories straight because on 48 hours, he led the audience to believe John Karr had something to do with it. Maybe he thinks he can say one thing on one show and another on another show - that we are all too stupid to pick up on it.

Patsy is human and human beings get angry, contrary to what John would have us believe. But her anger got so bad that he has to cover it up completely and say she never got angry.

This is my opinion Eagle and if I sound harsh it is because John doesn't just do this thing and aid and abet it, he throws it up in our face every few years as if to say, "I am smarter than all of you and I am going to do this as much as I want, you are too stupid to catch me".

luvbeaches said:

Why?

Well, I don't get this because, although it WAS more than a year before she turned her clothes over, it was because it was over a year before she was asked to turn the clothes over. Is this not correct? I believe it was Patsy herself who, when interviewed, said that she turned the clothes over right when they asked her to. The thing is, they didn't ask her to for a looooong time.

I don't really think this will ever be solved. There is so much rumor that has been turned into fact, and so much fact that has been turned into rumor.

Do you have a link or anything that supports the fact that Patsy refused to turn the clothing over?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrigokurita
Back