little girl anti religion video

I think you are of the mistaken impression that these are this child's own words. It is pretty obvious that she is a child actress repeating a script. It's doubtful that she knows what the KKK or Nazi's are, or "gettting medeival" means. Did you at 8 years old? Kids today are more sophisticated, but they sure don't watch Bill O'Reilly.

Oh I know, I meant it was just strange to hear a child say that stuff. Shouldn't she be outside playing or something? I am sure she has been coached her whole life.

This is just creepy. Who lets their kid talk like that?

Mine would be gargling Dawn.

I agree with what she said and I found it powerful but a little strange coming from an 8 year old actress. But I suppose that's what made it so powerful.

The little girl is an actress and this is an ad sponsored by a music group.

I also agree with the general message, but feel it would have been more powerful and effective without the swearing (especially having a child swear). Using theat language reinforces the misperception that people without god are unable to control themselves.

Linda7NJ said:
I agree with what she said and I found it powerful but a little strange coming from an 8 year old actress. But I suppose that's what made it so powerful.
I thought it was powerful AND funny...but then, I have a warped sense of humor.

Floh said:
I find this equally offensive:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RNfL6IVWCE&eurl=

Both the girl in the initial video and the children in this video are being brainwashed.

sheer propaganda.

IMO.
I liked the boys rattail in the Jesus video. The seizing on the floor and screaming is a bit much i agree with you, sheer brainwashing and that is wrong to do that to kids. I have never even baptized my kids b/c I want then to explore different churches, when they are older they can pick where they are comfortable. My SIL goes to a church where they fall out like the boy in the video and sceram and chant and it scares me.

...eoungh to let them find their own way with your guidance...

We are doing the same thing, since we are a mixed bag of religions here...

So far, my 14 year old son calls himself an "ethical humanist"...and my daughter (age 10), beleives in some type of abstract God, but if frustrated with the issue that, if there is a God, that disasters and human tragedy still happen, and also thinks her peers' discussions of what fashions are worn in Heaven are a bit much...

(I'm personally curious as to the "Hell" fashion runway, myself... :D)

cappuccina said:
...eoungh to let them find their own way with your guidance...

We are doing the same thing, since we are a mixed bag of religions here...

So far, my 14 year old son calls himself an "ethical humanist"...and my daughter (age 10), beleives in some type of abstract God, but if frustrated with the issue that, if there is a God, that disasters and human tragedy still happen, and also thinks her peers' discussions of what fashions are worn in Heaven are a bit much...

(I'm personally curious as to the "Hell" fashion runway, myself... :D)
We are a mixed religion family also. While my husband was baptized in the baptist church his parents were different religions so he went to 2 different churches. Your 10 year old sounds like she has normal concerns, maybe remind her of all the great things around us that God created.

Nice. Here's an eight year old little girl swearing and dressing like a street walker. Her parents must be lovely people.

Sally said:
Nice. Here's an eight year old little girl swearing and dressing like a street walker. Her parents must be lovely people.
Propaganda and brainwashing. My husband asked me why she was dressed like 1980's Madonna.

....this kind of stuff is very, very serious child abuse... This is not vacation Bible school, these folks sound like Christian jihadists...they should all be in jail...I wonder what Dark Knight would have to say about this...

When I was a teenager, i dated a boy who's dad was a preacher at a very fundamentalist baptist church. I went to church a few times and was scared. I do not want to bash a religion but there were people there praying for the end of times, falling over a having convulsions, chants in tounges, you name it. the womes were so submissive. His mother tried to show me the error of my sinful ways and treid to get me to quit wearing pants b/c that was the clothing of man. it was a short lived relationship. I asked he to go to a school dance with my and his parents were not happy about that so he declined. Funny though, this particular boy was always trying to get in my pants and would badger me about telling him no and would pout b/c I wouldn't have sex with him, let alone anything else physical.

Floh said:
I find this equally offensive:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RNfL6IVWCE&eurl=

Both the girl in the initial video and the children in this video are being brainwashed.

sheer propaganda.

IMO.

I just watched this video and I'm really interested in the responses to it because it is basically how I was raised. :) Interestingly enough, I've walked away from most (if not all) of the teachings. I consider myself a spiritual person, but I've been told by those still in the church that I am demon-possessed and going to hell. (BWAHAHAHA!) I just laugh it off because they are SOOOOO wrong about SOOOO many things and they have no clue! I rarely attend church anymore, but when I do, it is a main-stream evangelical church instead of the fundamentalist camp.
I didn't care for the first video simply because I feel the young girl in it-actress or not-is being exploited for adult purposes. Actually, the kids in the second video are probably being exploited as well. :(

Pandora said:
I just watched this video and I'm really interested in the responses to it because it is basically how I was raised. :) Interestingly enough, I've walked away from most (if not all) of the teachings. I consider myself a spiritual person, but I've been told by those still in the church that I am demon-possessed and going to hell. (BWAHAHAHA!) I just laugh it off because they are SOOOOO wrong about SOOOO many things and they have no clue! I rarely attend church anymore, but when I do, it is a main-stream evangelical church instead of the fundamentalist camp.
I didn't care for the first video simply because I feel the young girl in it-actress or not-is being exploited for adult purposes. Actually, the kids in the second video are probably being exploited as well. :(
Isn't that funny? Christians and a church telling you that you are possesed and hell bound. Why bother then? haven't they ever heard "judge not, lest ye be judged"?

2sisters said:
When I was a teenager, i dated a boy who's dad was a preacher at a very fundamentalist baptist church. I went to church a few times and was scared. I do not want to bash a religion but there were people there praying for the end of times, falling over a having convulsions, chants in tounges, you name it. the womes were so submissive. His mother tried to show me the error of my sinful ways and treid to get me to quit wearing pants b/c that was the clothing of man. it was a short lived relationship. I asked he to go to a school dance with my and his parents were not happy about that so he declined. Funny though, this particular boy was always trying to get in my pants and would badger me about telling him no and would pout b/c I wouldn't have sex with him, let alone anything else physical.
My Mom was involved with a church like this for several years. I always viewed going to services with her as a fascinating sociology lesson, but I had a hard time taking any of it very serious and was delighted when she quit going.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back