709 users online (105 members and 604 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: What Do You Think Was Used A The Weapon?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hammer

17 62.96%
  • Tire Iron

0 0%
  • Baseball Bat

2 7.41%
  • Metal/Steel Bar

1 3.70%
  • Solid Wooden Object

0 0%
  • Other: Please Post

7 25.93%

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What Do You Think Was Used As The Weapon

Another poll. Single Choice answer.

I said baseball bat because it would be easy to get rid of the weapon, i.e. torch it. I have to admit, though, I really have NO clue especially since we don't know what type of injuries Michelle suffered. I assume, though, if bat, they would have to find some splinters or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Mama-cita
    I said baseball bat because it would be easy to get rid of the weapon, i.e. torch it. I have to admit, though, I really have NO clue especially since we don't know what type of injuries Michelle suffered. I assume, though, if bat, they would have to find some splinters or something?
    Not necessarily Hon The wood would have to splinter, split, fracture or break first. But yes it would be easy to dispose of....and as I neglected to add another baseball bat to the poll....there are metal ones too.

I believe eventually we will learn that
    the primary cause of death is suffocation. I
    think she was hit on the head, or her head
    was rammed into somthing to incapacite her.
    She fought back, but ultimately she was
    suffocated with the pillow.

I thought maybe a golf club. Does anybody know if he golfed? I don't think it was a hammer because he would have to be up close. What ever it was did the job because there was alot of blood. I wonder if it was only her head that was struck, if her stomach was also struck that would be a big clue, like the wanted the baby dead too.

packer - that was my 2nd thought - a g/club. I feel he used a readily available domestic tool-turned-lethal-weapon - like a mallet, axe handle or hammer...

Good suggestion for a poll!

Quote Originally Posted by Bee Charmer
    I believe eventually we will learn that
    the primary cause of death is suffocation. I
    think she was hit on the head, or her head
    was rammed into somthing to incapacite her.
    She fought back, but ultimately she was
    suffocated with the pillow.
    Bee, I do NOT believe we were given full result of death; only partial and LE and the coroner were willing to release blunt force trauma at this stage.

I'm considering more body wounds/slashes, esp to the breast/chest area as well as possible strangulation.

JMHO ... ya'know ...

Talking I THINK it WAS !!!

Camera tripod pole. Because his finger print's Would naturally be on them .

In the article that lists things taken via the warrent from the house it lists an instrument that was used in the murder. I guess they have the murder weapon then.

So far we can add a lamp and a candlestick. Good thoughts posters.

Quote Originally Posted by packerdog
    So far we can add a lamp and a candlestick. Good thoughts posters.
    After reading Raisincharlie's theory on the lamp I posted a cast iron candlestick type lamp
    The lamp is a good bet but would have to be something really heavy to cause the damage that was done to her.

Other - I think there may have been multiple objects to be honest. If JY snuck into the house - more than likely he picked up something from the garage (tool) or something downstairs like a fireplace implement. If JY returned to the house and met MY face to face as in an argument - most likely it was an object in the room such as a lamp, perhaps even a bedpost, or as Strach points out, a candle stick holder.

ETA - don't believe he is the wimp he appears to be - this fellow spent his summers working at a white water rafting operation - he is no physical wimp IMO.
    Racing Doesn't Lie

It sounds like whoever did it was in a rage. When someone is in that state, just about anything that can be picked up in your hand can be used as a 'weapon.'

Poor Michelle.

JMHO
    fran

Quote Originally Posted by fran
    It sounds like whoever did it was in a rage. When someone is in that state, just about anything that can be picked up in your hand can be used as a 'weapon.'

Poor Michelle.

JMHO
    fran
    Your right Fran. I guess if he was in a rage he could have used anything to beat her to death. Maybe MY confronted him about the affair.

The type of lamp I'm talking about is electic, it's the style that's called candlestick. Not a candlestick but long heavy body that I've seen that are made of cast iron. Just a square base with a candlestick look body, very heavy.

I was wondering though from another post I saw that described Michele's neck as swolen and a bruise on her forehead if he tried to strangle her first and during that struggle if he picked up said object.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast