1313 users online (269 members and 1044 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

NY - Brenna Moore, 26, Lowville, 2 Dec 2006

I am sure you can draw you own conclusions...........

The Lewis County Sheriff's Department is searching for a woman who disappeared over the weekend. Brenna Moore, 26, was last seen about 1 a.m. Saturday on East Martinsburg Road in the town of Lowville.

Moore is 5' 2” tall, weighs 120 pounds with dark shoulder length straight hair. She was last seen wearing a black coat and jeans.
    http://news10now.com/content/all_new...88261&SecID=83

Missing woman may be in Albany area
    WNYT, NY -
    ... the Capital Region. Twenty-six-year-old Brenna Moore has been missing since Saturday morning from the town of Lowville. She was ...

Authorities searching for missing Lowville woman
    News 10 Now, NY - Dec 4, 2006
    ... over the weekend. Brenna Moore, 26, was last seen about 1 am Saturday on East Martinsburg Road in the town of Lowville. Moore is ...
    Lewis County woman missing
    Newswatch 50, NY - Dec 3, 2006
    Sheriff Mike Tabolt says 26 year old Brenna Moore was last seen about 1 am Saturday on the East Martinsburg Road in the town of Lowville. ...
    Last edited by ketel0ne; 12-07-2006 at 04:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by absolut
    I am sure you can draw you own conclusions....
    hmmm....same story, different victim.....

Quote Originally Posted by czechmate7
    hmmm....same story, different victim.....
    Amen to that.

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    Different victim? I'm missing something.

I hope Breanna has fled to her parents. It sounds like she was in an abusive relationship and may not want to return to her husband.

That is, if she is still alive. There may be a darker story that has not been told.

Any new news on this one? I don't really know what conclusion to draw...I don't get it and it dónt seem like the news report really tell that much.

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    Oh, I see what y'all mean. Husband kills wife and disposes of body. Same story we've heard before, different victim.

I guess you never want to think a man would harm his wife....but thanks to all the dirtbag husbands before him that have murdered their wives it just makes you so quick to place blame sometimes. I hope you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by SewingDeb
    Oh, I see what y'all mean. Husband kills wife and disposes of body. Same story we've heard before, different victim.

It never seems to stop does it? It seems that it happens on a daily basis but usually the wife is pregnant.

I'm not buying this. I've been reading the articles on this woman's disappearance since the very beginning. The police seemed to believe the husband's story and stuck up for him in the media even before they found her body. I wonder if he has friends in the police department.

She's was a tiny little thing. How hard would it have been for the husband to hold her head under water until she drowned? They found her very close to where he said he left her on the side of the road in the middle of the night. I hate to be so cynical, but something is fishy here. There is an interesting post on the CTV board from a local poster. The poster said that friends of her family were the people who finally found her and they were ticketed by the police...

You know, I actually find it funny (not funny haha) that nowadays we assume "husband killed wife" before we consider "maybe she just fell in." It's sadly become all too common place.
    Rest in peace little Marcus.

Where is Jaycee Lee Dugard?

Quote Originally Posted by Lorraining
    I'm not buying this. I've been reading the articles on this woman's disappearance since the very beginning. The police seemed to believe the husband's story and stuck up for him in the media even before they found her body. I wonder if he has friends in the police department.

She's was a tiny little thing. How hard would it have been for the husband to hold her head under water until she drowned? They found her very close to where he said he left her on the side of the road in the middle of the night. I hate to be so cynical, but something is fishy here. There is an interesting post on the CTV board from a local poster. The poster said that friends of her family were the people who finally found her and they were ticketed by the police...

Also says on CTV board that a "friend" of Brenna's is now staying with the husband and driving Brenna's car? Did I read that correct?

Sound fishy to me........

after an argument with her husband, "she just stormed off".... ?? yeah, RIGHT. that's a load of BS-- the oldest line in the book. HOW MANY women go missing every year after 'just storming off' after a fight with the husband/boyfriend??? the guy killed her, obviously.

Was she indeed found deceased? Link?

Hoppy

Oops! Found a link myself. She was found deceased.

http://www.crimelibrary.com/news/ori...nna_moore.html