AZ AZ - Mark Goudeau, Baseline killer & serial rapist, accused of 9 murders

Jadenn

Reaction score
PHOENIX - Two women were found dead inside a food truck Monday in what police say appears to be a double homicide.

According to neighbors, the truck was parked on an empty lot where the two women would set up every morning. The truck was used to sell snacks, sandwiches and other items.

Continued at : http://www.azstarnet.com/sn/hourlyupdate/116731

Geez, murdered for what about 200.00, if they had that much. I am really getting sick and tired of hard working people becoming victims of the worthless scum of our society.
If there's not enough room in the jails for these people then build more jails.

We wouldn't need anynore jails if the DP was used. If you admit to a cold blooded killing or it is proved beyond a shadow of a doubt they should go stright to the express lane and have their ticket punched within 30 days of conviction. No waiting 12 to 15 years for appeals. This would probably stop some of this non sense. Society doesn't need this type of person living within it even if its in jail.

If we made the comparisons of executed in a year to those crimes committed death worthy every year I'm betting there's a huge gap that shows we'd need to speed it up unrealistically. These lunatics don't think they'll get caught or hope not to when they commit crimes like this anyway and in a lot of cases their minds are only focused on getting drug money any way they can so they don't care about the DP or in their reality don't care or acknowledge any consequences. In a sad sick twisted mind they "keep their eye on the prize" so to speak. Probably started out without too much in the way of normal for starters and then they deteriorate their minds further with drugs and alcohol to the point they are no better than NY sewer rats imo that's how I've come to think of them.

Keith said:
We wouldn't need anynore jails if the DP was used. If you admit to a cold blooded killing or it is proved beyond a shadow of a doubt they should go stright to the express lane and have their ticket punched within 30 days of conviction. No waiting 12 to 15 years for appeals. This would probably stop some of this non sense. Society doesn't need this type of person living within it even if its in jail.

I couldn't agree more. When there is no doubt that a person is guilty why do they sit on death row for 20+ years? Why do they get to appeal so many times? It doesn't make any sense. If they don't want to change the way things are done now then we need more prisons.

Serial killer eludes capture

[size=-1]02:43 PM Mountain Standard Time on Tuesday, July 4, 2006

[/size]

[size=-1]By 3TV and azfamily.com staff[/size]

Phoenix police are continuing their hunt to take a violent serial killer off Valley streets.

The search is on for the so-called Baseline Rapist.

He's believed to have struck a total of 19 times. His most recent attack occurred less than one week ago.

On Monday, those who are working this ever-growing case are asking for your help to catch their man.

"We have pulled out all the stops. We have hundreds of officers working on this case," said Chief Jack Harris with the Phoenix Police Department.

.....more:

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/stories/KTVKLNews20060703_serial-killer.21687494.html

I sure hope they catch him soon! He has graduated from rape to murder now...and it's happening more frequently. This is a very dangerous person...

"Police say they don't have any scientific evidence linking these crimes"

19 cases and not enough scientific evidence??? Want to get up a collection and send them a Crime Scene Investigation book?

My mother and my in-laws live around the Phoenix area. My mom in Gilbert and my in-laws in Buckeye. I used to live in Gilbert as well. This scares the crap out of me! My mom works close to Baseline. Hope they get him...seems he has gotten more empowered and has progressed to murder...scary....

on a side note...My mom told me a month or so ago about a serial rapist out there that would break into a woman's home while she was sleeping, watch her sleep, wait until she woke up and then rape her. That was his MO...I wonder if this is the same guy....as far as I've heard, he has not been caught....

I live in the Phoenix area and this rapist has everyone scared. He is getting so bold and violent, he needs to be caught asap.

They have a sketch from a witness description and now they have him on video from the killing this past week. They haven't released the video but the police say he looks like the sketch.

That article was ridiculously vague. I wonder if it was on purpose to make the attacker think they aren't on to him. It certainly seems odd that there is ZERO scientific evidence out of 19 cases.

These attacks have been going on for nearly a year. Just about the same time persons displaced by Katrina arrived. My little voice says look for a connection.

I've searched to the best of my ability to find the sketch of this guy, but iut is nowhere to be found. Why? even looking in the local Pheonix media I haven't seen it. Weird, huh?

All I know is that he is black. Today I saw a blurb on TV with their 'to die for' spokesman from PPD. Evidently there is this serial killer, but there are also two people, maybe in laison, that drive sedan style cars, and they simply drive by and shoot people they think are good targets at random. That's just darn scary!

I think they are reaching out for the publics help without letting out any info that might skeer off the perps. If they say too much these guys might head down Mexico way or somewhere - no hills there I don't think :rolleyes:

This is a case I could focus on in a heartbeat, but there is little to no info coming out. :banghead:

Scandi

Phoenix Silent Witness

211_261_451c_tn.jpg
211_261_451d.jpg
211_261_451e.jpg

Composite of Baseline Serial Rapist Murderer
The composites were composed by our expert based on witness and victim accounts from several of the incidents that are believed to possibly be related:

1. Number 1 is the original composite sent out that depicts a possible suspect from a robbery that occurred on 11/03/05 at Cupid’s Toy Box at 4019 N. 32nd Street. That has not changed since its original release.

2. Number 2 is a composite of a possible suspect from a robbery that occurred on 11/07/05 at Las Brazas Mexican Grill. In this composite only the hat, hair, and shape of head are depictions of the possible suspect.

3. Number 3 is a composite of a person of interest seen in the area of the carjacking/sexual assault that occurred on 5/01/06 at 2950 N. 32nd Street. Only the hairstyle is an accurate depiction in this composite. Investigators need to locate and speak to this person of interest. Anyone that recognizes a black male adult with that type of hairstyle from the area of 32nd Street and Thomas Road on that date is asked to call Silent Witness.

211_261_451a.jpg
211_261_451b.jpg

Anyone with information is asked to call Phoenix Police at 602-262-6141 or Silent Witness.

SUSPECT - B/M, 25-40yo, 5’6”- 6’, 140-200lbs, usually wears a long sleeve shirt with khaki pants. In some of the earlier incidents, he was described as being bald or shaved head. In the later incidents, he was described as having long hair, possibly a wig.

Anyone with information is asked to call Phoenix Police at 602-262-6141 or Silent Witness.

Thank you Richandfamous

If you have time, could you PM me to let me know how to post pictures like this?

Scandi

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back