1141 users online (203 members and 938 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

10 years...wonder what they are thinking..

It is coming up on ten years for sweet JonBenet. Makes me wonder what her father, brother and Patsy's family are all thinking, feeling. I wonder what the other people that were once close to this family are feeling, thinking.

I know what I am feeling...sadness, bitterness, and a longing for justice.

I only feel white-hot rage.
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave
    I only feel white-hot rage.
    Little bit of that too. I just hate to think in 10-20 more years, when I am an old, old woman, that I will still have these feelings for such a hideous crime against an innocent angel that I never even met.

It's better not to get worked up about it. The odds are the case will never be resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrishope
    It's better not to get worked up about it. The odds are the case will never be resolved.
    Even if it were,does anyone think the perp/s (?) would go to jail?I suspect a plan would be set to skip the country.
    In DOI,the R's say they didn't have a plan to get back home b/c they thought they would be indicted and wouldn't be able to go back.IMO,the truth is they didn't have plans to get back b/c they were planning on skipping the country.
    something to ponder:

When the corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and the mortal have put on immortality, then shall we be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?

The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law.
    But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
    1 Corinthians 15:54-57

Quote Originally Posted by Chrishope
    I have to agree with you there Chrishope.
    I'm sure John,Burke,and the rest of the immediate family will be thinking of JonBenet during this 10 year milestone,but also,I think this Christmas will be very different for them without Patsy.I think Patsy was the one who took care and orchestrated all the holiday doings.I think they will be celebrating in a somewhat mellow way.

Quote Originally Posted by JMO8778
    Even if it were,does anyone think the perp/s (?) would go to jail?I suspect a plan would be set to skip the country.
    In DOI,the R's say they didn't have a plan to get back home b/c they thought they would be indicted and wouldn't be able to go back.IMO,the truth is they didn't have plans to get back b/c they were planning on skipping the country.
    I thought that was odd too. And the bit about being arrested in Boulder instead of Atlanta weird too.

Quote Originally Posted by capps
    I'm sure John,Burke,and the rest of the immediate family will be thinking of JonBenet during this 10 year milestone,but also,I think this Christmas will be very different for them without Patsy.I think Patsy was the one who took care and orchestrated all the holiday doings.I think they will be celebrating in a somewhat mellow way.
    I am sure that is true. Patsy's family will no doubt have a hard time at this Christmas without her.

Any response I make to that will get me tossed off, so I won't bother.
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave
    Any response I make to that will get me tossed off, so I won't bother.
    I was thinking the same thing...so I shut up when I saw this earlier.
    something to ponder:

When the corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and the mortal have put on immortality, then shall we be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by JMO8778
    I was thinking the same thing...so I shut up when I saw this earlier.
    You and I live in the Boulder Valley I could have gotten tossed a couple times!! I should be nominated for Saint Hood. Or at least an honorable mention for Nice!

I have no love loss for Patsy. I think she is completely guilty in all of this, but, it doesn't change the fact that there is still Burke, still a boy without a mother. Wacko mother, yes, but, still his mother and I am sure it is hard for him this year. Just my opinion...

Quote Originally Posted by capps
    Patsy certainly did orchestrate the 'holiday doings'. I hope Burke is speaking to someone about all this because he is going to resemble someone with Torrettes syndrome when he hits 40 if he does not. That comment is meant in all seriousness.

I would assume Burke's sister Melinda or brother JAR will see to it that he has somewhere festive to go to for his first Christmas without his mother...if not them, then he still has Patsy's sisters. I can't see him spending Christmas alone unless he chooses to.

Burke's about the only one I feel any sympathy for, and of course Melinda and JAR, whom I believe were dragged into this mess but not involved. I just can't find any for JR, especially not after that 48 Hours show.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuisanceposter
    I would assume Burke's sister Melinda or brother JAR will see to it that he has somewhere festive to go to for his first Christmas without his mother...if not them, then he still has Patsy's sisters. I can't see him spending Christmas alone unless he chooses to.

Burke's about the only one I feel any sympathy for, and of course Melinda and JAR, whom I believe were dragged into this mess but not involved. I just can't find any for JR, especially not after that 48 Hours show.
    me either ! I wish BR the best too.
    something to ponder:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast