Apparently...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mama-cita

Self Appointed Goddess
Reaction score
...his "mistress" knew he was married. What a slore...

ETA sorry for my objectionable language but it really just ticks me off when people "go after" married individuals. Get a damn divorce!

I agree with your opinion of people who "go after" married people. However, we do not know who went after whom here, and putting all the blame on the other woman is ignoring the issue. IMO, it is the responsibility of married people to maintain their marital vows. I get so annoyed when people blame everybody but the cheater for his/her behavior.

Cypros said:
I agree with your opinion of people who "go after" married people. However, we do not know who went after whom here, and putting all the blame on the other woman is ignoring the issue. IMO, it is the responsibility of married people to maintain their marital vows. I get so annoyed when people blame everybody but the cheater for his/her behavior.
I was never NOT blaming the cheater. But come on, this woman was supposed to be Michelle Young's friend, maybe sorority sister? Even if she was propositioned by JY she should have told him to go fly a kite. They BOTH cheated, she bears as much responsibility for the affair as JY...

ETA I did not put all the blame on MM either, I simply said she KNEW JY was married. She couldn't, like Amber, claim she did not know. JY and MM are both scumbags here, I don't need to know any detail about who went after whom, MM should have KNOWN better. With friends like that, MY wouldn't need enemies...

Cypros said:
We are in agreement, Mama-cita :)
Sorry, to get on my soap box, I just, I can't believe a "friend" would do something like this!

Makes me lose faith in humanity.

Mama-cita said:
I was never NOT blaming the cheater. But come on, this woman was supposed to be Michelle Young's friend, maybe sorority sister? Even if she was propositioned by JY she should have told him to go fly a kite. They BOTH cheated, she bears as much responsibility for the affair as JY...

ETA I did not put all the blame on MM either, I simply said she KNEW JY was married. She couldn't, like Amber, claim she did not know. JY and MM are both scumbags here, I don't need to know any detail about who went after whom, MM should have KNOWN better. With friends like that, MY wouldn't need enemies...
Yep, they were sorority sisters. Which means she knew Michelle since college.

PrayersForMaura said:
Yep, they were sorority sisters. Which means she knew Michelle since college.
Which IMO makes it all the more sick and hateful. What the heck is wrong with these people, both of them - the me generation fails to impress - disgusting beyond words IMO.

Wonder what the g/f's HUSBAND thinks about this development?

JMHO
fran

Pretty despicable actions, now look what she gets to live with for the rest of her life. Not only did you sleep with your friend's husband, you may have have contributed to the deaths of 2 people. Enjoy!

Move over Momma-Cita and share that soapbox girlfriend!

**insert scream**

Jason you're slime, am keeping all other words to self, grr
Michelle number 2....you have no ethics or morals, let alone dignity. One hopes that you would've been Michelle number two only in one way and not end up as Michelle number two...."Dead like Michelle number one".

Cassidy,

Honey I am so sad for what you're having to live through. It breaks my heart as a mother and disgusts me as a human being.

I hope Nana Fisher or Aunne Meme get you baby.

fran said:
Wonder what the g/f's HUSBAND thinks about this development?

JMHO
fran

Hi Fran, It could be why they are seperated, but he could have a mistress too! Like Charlie says, the 'we' generation is all about themselves. How did this generation get so screwed up. And the generation that are teens now, they are even worse. I guess I don't see enough of them that are not almost totally self-concerned!

The only think I can say to that is these kids don't have anything in their hearts except blood. There is a new minister taking Christendom by storm - I have to learn his name. His wife had breast cancer and he has now gone to South Africa to help . Anyway, I think this man might hold a key on how to bring these kids back into the world of agape love and sensibility. I've got my toes and fingers crossed and have also set my mind on a positive change for these now selfish young people all over our land!

Gees, I must be getting old. LOL LOL LOL
:slap: Scandi

So sorry I got so far OT!

strach304 said:
He isn't even good looking :loser:

Dear friend Stratch, I'm thinking he might have another virtue! :D Guys like this bring thoughts to mind of their meeting up with a :croc: and whoops! Where'd it go! :D :D :D Laughable I know, but hey, I'm dead serious about that. Scandi

POSTSCRIPT: Good things always come in 3's, right? I need to consult the stars about what this day was suppose to hold. Can you believe what has happened today on Planet Earth that we are involved with here:

*** Baseline Killer named and to be charged w/ 71 criminal counts

*** First Big Break in Michelle Young murder - husband had lover on the side

*** Court fails to release JK2 as suspects in Natalee Holloway's disappearance.

What an amazing day this has turned out to be in the world of Sleutherdom! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Scandi, I am very positive myself with all this news and they just got that serial killer in La.

Of course I had to throw the not good looking in there, remember all the stuff about SP? Didn't think he was anything to look at either and he sure didn't have other hidden virtues come to find out :doh: The difference in this case being that MM had to have known he was married and not separated and she was supposed to be a friend of MY's.

Thanks Sami for the backup. Sometimes we just have to be passionate about something!~

Hi Strach, You are so right about that. Amber didn't know at first and she thought he was single. When she started to realize he was not adding up altogether, she asked a friend to check him out, and think she actually knew before she let on that he was actually married. Then putting 2 + 2 together, she decided to go to the police. All good.

This Michelle has to be a duplicate of character as the man she is being boinked by who she knows is married with an adorable little girl and a new baby on the way. She is co-operating with police, but it excuses nothing for her low priorities. If she lived in Saudi Arabia today she would be stoned at the square in the middle of town come noon the next Friday. Still done.

Good Looking, you really can't judge a man by that. Either he has good character or he doesn't. And either they have a case of early male menopause, or they have coped with new challanges because they hold what is right as the way to try to be.

And some guys just think with their d**k. We met one in Scott Peterson. Maybe another in Jason Young. It doesn't mean they were really talented in that way. Just that they thought they were, to go outside their marriage and want more and more.

Scandi

This doesn't have anything to do with an entire generation of people, guys. Don't lump everyone in that general age group as the same. That's like saying everyone who was a young adult in the 80's is an aged yuppie..(okay, bad example LOL)..well, actually it's worse because this has to do with morals and ethics, and while I'll agree that we live in a scary world today and that parents today are failing their kids miserably, not ALL people this age would break their marriage vows, cheat on their wives, or break a the unspoken rules of friendship with a sorority sister by sleeping with the friends husband.

There are some in the ME generation who are horrible examples of what a human being should be, but to blame the entire generation for the misdeeds of some would be like me laying the blame on the generation of folks who RAISED the ME generation. See, it's just an unfair and erroneous conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member