About Michelle Fisher Young: Info, background, pictures

PrayersForMaura

Help Find Maura Murray
Reaction score
cheerleaders_sayville.jpg

Pictured is a high school yearbook of Meredith Fisher pictured with fellow cheerleader Charity Martin. Charity Martin was killed in a demonic ceremony by a fellow Sayville student

cheer_94.jpg
The Sayville cheerleaders that grew up with movie star Melissa Joan Hart. Pictured is Cheerleading Captain Michelle Fisher (Young) and her team.

Michelle Marie Fisher Young
*Age 29
*Married October 2003 at Long View Center chapel in Moore Square, downtown Raleigh.
*Financial analyst in the tax department of Progress Energy.
*20-weeks pregnant
*Died Nov. 2-3, 2006
*Cause of death: blunt force trauma

Husband:
*Jason Young
*Age 32
*Recently employed in sales for a medical records company.

Children:
*Cassidy, born in spring 2004. Jason
*Baby boy due spring 2007, died Nov. 2-3, 2006.

Address:
5108 Birchleaf Drive,
$379,000 two-story brick home in the Enchanted Oaks subdivision south of the city

Family:
Linda Fisher, mother
Meredith Fisher (also spelled Meridith), sister

BIO
High School Info:
*Grew up in Sayville NY on Long Island.
*Went to Sayville High School with actress Melissa Joan Hart
*Co-captain of the cheerleading squad
*Member of the National Honor Society.
*Cheerleading squad won the championship at a Long Island-wide competition

College Info:
*Enrolled at NCSU in the fall of 1995
*Studied to be a tax attorney.
*Earned Bachelor's and Master's Degrees

Freshman year cheered on the Wolfpack at home football and women's basketball games
*Summer of 1996, she was picked from the NCSU team to perform in Atlanta at the opening ceremonies of the Olympics.

Sophomore year gave up cheerleading and became more involved in her sorority, Alpha Delta Pi

Junior year organized "rush" recruitment and selection of new members for all NCSU's sororities.
*Met fellow NCSU student and her husband-to-be, Jason Young, at Have a Nice Day Cafe
*Jason Young was a resident assistant in the dormitory where Michelle lived her first year.

Senior year ran sorority rush

Sorority Sisters or fellow Greeks:
  • Christy Trent
  • Michelle (?) Money -- See also "Mistress" in post #3
  • Elizabeth Schroff
  • Mindy Sopher, Kappa Delta
College friends:
  • Harold Trammel, cheered with Michelle her freshman year
  • Rhett Fussell, close friend of Michelle and Jason
Other friends:
  • Steve Money (married to Michelle Money)
  • Nicole Waters, classmate of Michelle in NY
  • Vince Andrews, Jason's friend
Other names mentioned:
  • David Martin, neighbor
  • Marie Stranad, neighbor, lives across the street
  • Jim Tate, neighbor, lives across the street
  • Sonya Catlett, neihbor, lives two doors down from the Young's.
  • Fran Acquaviva, neighbor, lives around the corner
  • Roger W. Smith Jr., Jason Young's attorney
Jason Young's family:

live in Brevard, NC, which is roughly 5.5 hours from Raleigh

02___LindaFisher.jpg
750.gif
750.gif
Linda Fisher, Michelle's Mom

01____young_michelle_cassie2.jpg
750.gif
750.gif
Michelle Young with her daughter, Cassie

01____youngs.jpg
750.gif
750.gif
Jason and Michelle Young on their wedding day

oops, i didn't even notice this thread PFM...i've been SO stuck on all the other stuff....i think your idea of merging the two threads is a great idea....i just get SO focused on a certain aspect of the case, sometimes i fail to check all the threads closely.....

close_enough said:
oops, i didn't even notice this thread PFM...i've been SO stuck on all the other stuff....i think your idea of merging the two threads is a great idea....i just get SO focused on a certain aspect of the case, sometimes i fail to check all the threads closely.....
not a problem at all! There are a lot of good threads of discussion here, so it easy to miss something! I am having problems keeping up!

I just remembered doing this for the Janet Abaroa murder - which is, incidently, about 30 miles from where this crime happened. Similar situation.
That case is also one of the spotlight cases but isn't getting the same attention as MY's case is.

I put a lot of work into this thread and would hate to see it all be for nothing, though. Thanks for noticing the thread!

PrayersForMaura said:
I put a lot of work into this thread and would hate to see it all be for nothing, though. Thanks for noticing the thread!

Your work is much appreciated. thank you. :)

I fell into bed last night almost after my last post - just woken up - it's 5:30 am grrr.

PFM - I did not notice this thread either: there are many posts I've not caught up on here, I am so sorry this passed me by :blushing: - I'd been off the board putting the other research. Your work is fantastic; the links are excellent. I feel a bit bad as I'm not the type to try upstage or nick anyone's style - I know the amount of effort that goes into this - congrats, PFM.

Polk ....

PolkSaladAnnie said:
I fell into bed last night almost after my last post - just woken up - it's 5:30 am grrr.

PFM - I did not notice this thread either: there are many posts I've not caught up on here, I am so sorry this passed me by :blushing: - I'd been off the board putting the other research. Your work is fantastic; the links are excellent. I feel a bit bad as I'm not the type to try upstage or nick anyone's style - I know the amount of effort that goes into this - congrats, PFM.

Polk ....
your work is very detailed. You also put a lot of time into it and I do think it should be a sticky. Kudos to you!! :)

ABOUT MEREDITH, SISTER: (from her previous myspace page)

Mere-dita!'s Schools Suny College At Oswego
Oswego,New York
Graduated: 2002
Student status: Alumni
Degree: Bachelor's Degree
Major: Psychology
Minor: Spanish
Greek: Alpha Delta Eta

1998 to 2002Sayville Hs
West Sayville,New York
Graduated: 1998
Student status: Alumni
Degree: High School Diploma
Clubs: Cheerleading

This is awesome, PFM.

Maybe ... we could ask Tybee to make this and the 'Case Background' as two separate stickies? This story is going to be around for a while and to have one thread where everyone can get the full detail on Michelle & fam - and then the other one with the REST OF CLAN and player might be a great help for reference. What do you think?

I'll not add anymore about MY, other than the basic I have there, but will INCLUDE a link to your thread? In fact I'll go drop in this link now.... so we don't lose both threads.

This is wonderful, congrats PFM :clap: - do we have any supporters in this thinking?

POLK :)

PrayersForMaura said:
your work is very detailed. You also put a lot of time into it and I do think it should be a sticky. Kudos to you!! :)

Thank you, PFM. Maybe we can get both "posted up there"?

This is just so terrible... I went to school with Michelle, and we cheered together for a few years. She was the sweetest, most caring girl who would never hurt a fly. It's so horrible that she had to go through such a vicious and untimely death. It makes me sick to even think about it...

nyteacher1976 said:
This is just so terrible... I went to school with Michelle, and we cheered together for a few years. She was the sweetest, most caring girl who would never hurt a fly. It's so horrible that she had to go through such a vicious and untimely death. It makes me sick to even think about it...
Welcome, nyteacher1976. I'm sorry about Michelle too and I didn't even know her. From what I can tell she was a very special woman, and a sweet mother to Cassidy. My suspicions as to who did this are clearly stated on other threads and it makes me sick that there are evil people out there that think they have the right to kill others when it suits their fancy.

I hope you have a support group or friends you can talk to about this, nyteacher. Take care and blessings.

Thank you, PFM, for this thread. I didn't see it till today. :blowkiss:

A few extra details.......

Cassidy was born March 29, 2004

When Michelle married Jason on October 10th 2003, she was approximately 15 weeks pregnant with Cassidy.

Sami

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back