1105 users online (234 members and 871 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 46
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    East Coast USA
    Posts
    482

    TX - A 4 year old is accused of sexual misconduct??

    http://www.kxxv.com/Global/story.asp?S=5785699
    According to this link, a 4 year old child was accused of inappropriate contact that was interpreted as sexual in nature! He was given in school suspension. I work in a school in a rough area and there are some kindergarteners who know what sex is and they have spoken inappropriately about it. But in my general experience, I would never interpret a 4 year old as being sexual!!! I get hugs from my Girl Scouts and my daycare kids all the time. Geesh!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    The South, USA
    Posts
    2,405
    I don't know about suspension. Maybe it was an inappropriate touch, which might indicate that he's learned it from an abuser. When my daughter was in kindergarten a boy (another kindergartner, 5 years old) touched her inappropriately, and there was no doubt in anybody's mind that it was a sexual touch. He may not have known what it meant, but it was definitely sexual. Perhaps this child needs to have his home life investigated, and maybe he needs a little counseling, too.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Cajun Country, Louisiana
    Posts
    7,598
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. E
    I don't know about suspension. Maybe it was an inappropriate touch, which might indicate that he's learned it from an abuser. When my daughter was in kindergarten a boy (another kindergartner, 5 years old) touched her inappropriately, and there was no doubt in anybody's mind that it was a sexual touch. He may not have known what it meant, but it was definitely sexual. Perhaps this child needs to have his home life investigated, and maybe he needs a little counseling, too.

    He rubbed his little face up against her breasts while he hugged her------this is something all my little boys have done, and it never, ever felt anything even remotely like sexual or inappropriate touching. Kids like to snuggle up against soft things, and breasts are , well they are soft!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,611

    Angry

    Coming in to also say the idea that what that child did is sexual is pure offal! I too, have had more than one child do exactly this when hugging me. They are only four, they haven't been weaned/off the bottle that long proportianate to their years! They are used to being held against a woman's bosom for comfort and affection. It is *NOT* sexual! That chick shouldn't be teaching children that age if she cannot grasp that, and the school needs a heavy session with a clue-by-four upside their heads until they are able to think clearly.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    14,189
    This child may have a big buxom mom or grandma and I'll bet this teacher is too and he wants to hug in this way. The teacher surely wasn't worried about being accused of anything since they get away with any and all that they come up with to do to people. I say that schools anymore are out of control and people just sit back and put up with it all. Young children are being treated like adult criminals. They think they are the ones in charge of our kids, able to make medical diagnosis, etc. etc. I had a special ed coordinator say to me "our kids". I said they're not your kids, they're my kids. These people work for us, the taxpayers, and I wish someone really in charge would do something about it, or someone start a massive state by state complaint or lawsuits.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    1,302
    Quote Originally Posted by kgeaux
    He rubbed his little face up against her breasts while he hugged her------this is something all my little boys have done, and it never, ever felt anything even remotely like sexual or inappropriate touching. Kids like to snuggle up against soft things, and breasts are , well they are soft!

    No kidding!

    My male dog, who is 4 years old (and I've had him since he was 6 weeks old), puts his head on my breasts to snuggle me in the morning. My son did this until he went to kindergarten. Everyone loves something soft and snuggly to cuddle (hubby, too).

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,752
    I would fight to have it removed from his school record at all costs.

    I had a friend that had a boy that would get into trouble on and off. Nothing serious, just stupid stuff. Anyway, when he was in about 7th grade he got into some trouble and they pulled his whole record.In the file was information that he had put paint in a girl's hair in KINDERGARTEN and it was used as "evidence" against him.
    As the mother of mostly post high school and college age kids, I cannot tell you how important it tis to get the nonsense off their records. Even at this young of an age. If they deserve it, so be it. But if it's garbage, don't let it go. Fight to get it off their records.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    1,302
    After rereading the article, it's clear to me that the teachers aide is the one with the problem. Is it so distasteful and inapropriate for a four year old boy to hug his teacher? When my son started kindergarten, his female teacher told me my son was one of the most affectionate and loving pupils she had ever had in her class. It's the sick pedophiles who are ruining everything for our children and their teachers. Everyone is a pervert if they show affection for another human being. A sad commentary on our humanity.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Cajun Country, Louisiana
    Posts
    7,598
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWolf
    After rereading the article, it's clear to me that the teachers aide is the one with the problem. Is it so distasteful and inapropriate for a four year old boy to hug his teacher? When my son started kindergarten, his female teacher told me my son was one of the most affectionate and loving pupils she had ever had in her class. It's the sick pedophiles who are ruining everything for our children and their teachers. Everyone is a pervert if they show affection for another human being. A sad commentary on our humanity.

    I agree. The teacher's aide is a nut job.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    4,542
    You have seriously got to be kidding me? He is 4.... poor baby probably has no idea.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In a place called Vertigo
    Posts
    17,676
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWolf
    It's the sick pedophiles who are ruining everything for our children and their teachers. Everyone is a pervert if they show affection for another human being. A sad commentary on our humanity.
    It's disgraceful this poor, young child has been made to feel that he has done wrong due to the stupidity of the teachers aide. Showing affection is what a child learns to do naturally. This aide apparently has a screw loose.

    How sad affection is now viewed and confused as sexual especially when showed by a young child.

    Gozgals

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,645
    I agree. My little one is four and he loves to hug everyone and yes if you are a woman his head goes straight to the boobs. I think that is just natural for any child. The woman must be a pervert if she took that as sexual in nature!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    32,579
    Quote Originally Posted by JBean
    I would fight to have it removed from his school record at all costs.

    I had a friend that had a boy that would get into trouble on and off. Nothing serious, just stupid stuff. Anyway, when he was in about 7th grade he got into some trouble and they pulled his whole record.In the file was information that he had put paint in a girl's hair in KINDERGARTEN and it was used as "evidence" against him.
    As the mother of mostly post high school and college age kids, I cannot tell you how important it tis to get the nonsense off their records. Even at this young of an age. If they deserve it, so be it. But if it's garbage, don't let it go. Fight to get it off their records.

    I agree Jelly.

    This is so wrong. If need be, the dad should get an attorney if that is what it takes. This should NOT be on this little boy's record, period.

    fran

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,752
    Quote Originally Posted by fran
    I agree Jelly.

    This is so wrong. If need be, the dad should get an attorney if that is what it takes. This should NOT be on this little boy's record, period.

    fran
    HI Fran...many don't think that the record of a 4 year old will ever surface or have meaning. It can and will.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,205
    OK - unless this is an unusually tall 4 year old and short teacher's aide, the aide must have "consented" initially to the hug. It's not like 2 4-year olds where one won't stop hugging the other. She's an adult - it's up to her to say "That's not OK with me when you hug like that." and leave it go. Not to mention to think it's sexual - what is it with this world?

    And then the administration is going to think this is normal... hello?? Welcome to taxpayer hell - dad has to sue to get this removed, and the district will spend tons of money on lawyers to keep this 4 year old's record on the books. Seriously, don't people have any sense?

    If we were talking student to student, or even an older child, maybe... but a 4 year old - ridiculous. Good for that dad!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-05-2011, 09:39 PM