859 users online (107 members and 752 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Michelle Young ~ Pregnant Mother Part 6

New thread.

lol pop up said my message was too short so bla blah blah

This does not relate to the MY case however it does show that cheating husbands do indeed sometimes plan and the mistress sometimes is the killer.

http://www.wral.com/news/10512235/detail.html

IMO - he wanted rid of both of them - he just didn't count on her spilling the beans.
    Racing Doesn't Lie

Quote Originally Posted by raisincharlie
    This does not relate to the MY case however it does show that cheating husbands do indeed sometimes plan and the mistress sometimes is the killer.

http://www.wral.com/news/10512235/detail.html

IMO - he wanted rid of both of them - he just didn't count on her spilling the beans.
    Yes, I caught that on the news tonight. In the Young case, maybe the "second Michelle's" husband should be just a little nervous right now...
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

. . .yes, Panthera LOL you are implying Mr Money would have what motive to kill Jason's wife? Interesting. Scandi

Quote Originally Posted by scandi
    . . .yes, Panthera LOL you are implying Mr Money would have what motive to kill Jason's wife? Interesting. Scandi
    No that isn't what I meant! Rather that Mr. Money may be fearful that he'll be the next victim...assuming of course that JY and MM were co-conspirators to get rid of MY.

(Note to self: do not attempt to post and prepare dinner simultaneously )
    Rest in Peace

That link says the crime happened in Rocky Mount, NC. First of all, what the hey is going on in NC?!

Secondly, Rocky Mount is where they've just announced that missing retired couple has been found. I mean, their car was found in a swamp there. Looks like an accident and they are both dead.

LOL That makes sense Panthera. I feel so sorry for that guy having learned about his wife's indiscretion from LE in the middle of a murder investigtion!

Quote Originally Posted by scandi
    LOL That makes sense Panthera. I feel so sorry for that guy having learned about his wife's indiscretion from LE in the middle of a murder investigtion!
    I really want to know more about MM. Am I correct in that she has a 2 year old, a husband named Steve, completed a basic teaching degree but may not be teaching levels higher than grade 2, that she and Jason started something about 3 months ago, that she was still living with her husband when this news broke, she used to live in Raleigh, there were marital problems, that she has known Michelle for a long time???

Quote Originally Posted by Taximom
    That link says the crime happened in Rocky Mount, NC. First of all, what the hey is going on in NC?!

Secondly, Rocky Mount is where they've just announced that missing retired couple has been found. I mean, their car was found in a swamp there. Looks like an accident and they are both dead.
    I don't know what's going on here...but I don't like it either!
    Hopefully, the incident with the couple who were just found in their car was an accident and nothing more...
    Rest in Peace

Quote Originally Posted by otto
    I really want to know more about MM. Am I correct in that she has a 2 year old, a husband named Steve, completed a basic teaching degree but may not be teaching levels higher than grade 2, that she and Jason started something about 3 months ago, that she was still living with her husband when this news broke, she used to live in Raleigh, there were marital problems, that she has known Michelle for a long time???
    You already know quite a bit about her! Yes to all you've posted and she currently lives in Florida, and Michelle Young and she were 'sorority sisters'.
    Rest in Peace

Otto, Everything you said I have heard except " . .that she was still living with her husband when this news broke, she used to live in Raleigh ."

I know she had moved to and was living in Fl in October when Jason took a trip to Orlando and was at her house acc to RPD, so I think she was living in Florida at the time of the murder. Scandi

Quote Originally Posted by Taximom

ooohh, i was wondering about this
    just got home & eating a little supper here...catching up

well, was hoping there would be something new....

maybe tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by otto
    You said that all in one breath? I think she's now teaching math part-time at Valencia Community College.

Quote Originally Posted by strach304

You said that all in one breath? I think she's now teaching math part-time at Valencia Community College.
    lmao it was a long sentence....Otto you still breathing honey? :grin:

Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast