Michelle Young ~ Pregnant Mother Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samiya

Inactive
Reaction score
:) New thread.

lol pop up said my message was too short so bla blah blah :)

raisincharlie said:
This does not relate to the MY case however it does show that cheating husbands do indeed sometimes plan and the mistress sometimes is the killer.

http://www.wral.com/news/10512235/detail.html

IMO - he wanted rid of both of them - he just didn't count on her spilling the beans.
Yes, I caught that on the news tonight. In the Young case, maybe the "second Michelle's" husband should be just a little nervous right now...:D

. . .yes, Panthera LOL you are implying Mr Money would have what motive to kill Jason's wife? Interesting. Scandi

scandi said:
. . .yes, Panthera LOL you are implying Mr Money would have what motive to kill Jason's wife? Interesting. Scandi
No that isn't what I meant! :doh: Rather that Mr. Money may be fearful that he'll be the next victim...assuming of course that JY and MM were co-conspirators to get rid of MY.

(Note to self: do not attempt to post and prepare dinner simultaneously :) )

That link says the crime happened in Rocky Mount, NC. First of all, what the hey is going on in NC?!

Secondly, Rocky Mount is where they've just announced that missing retired couple has been found. I mean, their car was found in a swamp there. Looks like an accident and they are both dead. :(

LOL That makes sense Panthera. I feel so sorry for that guy having learned about his wife's indiscretion from LE in the middle of a murder investigtion!

scandi said:
LOL That makes sense Panthera. I feel so sorry for that guy having learned about his wife's indiscretion from LE in the middle of a murder investigtion!

I really want to know more about MM. Am I correct in that she has a 2 year old, a husband named Steve, completed a basic teaching degree but may not be teaching levels higher than grade 2, that she and Jason started something about 3 months ago, that she was still living with her husband when this news broke, she used to live in Raleigh, there were marital problems, that she has known Michelle for a long time???

Taximom said:
That link says the crime happened in Rocky Mount, NC. First of all, what the hey is going on in NC?!

Secondly, Rocky Mount is where they've just announced that missing retired couple has been found. I mean, their car was found in a swamp there. Looks like an accident and they are both dead. :(
I don't know what's going on here...but I don't like it either!
Hopefully, the incident with the couple who were just found in their car was an accident and nothing more...:(

otto said:
I really want to know more about MM. Am I correct in that she has a 2 year old, a husband named Steve, completed a basic teaching degree but may not be teaching levels higher than grade 2, that she and Jason started something about 3 months ago, that she was still living with her husband when this news broke, she used to live in Raleigh, there were marital problems, that she has known Michelle for a long time???
You already know quite a bit about her! Yes to all you've posted and she currently lives in Florida, and Michelle Young and she were 'sorority sisters'.

Otto, Everything you said I have heard except " . .that she was still living with her husband when this news broke, she used to live in Raleigh ."

I know she had moved to and was living in Fl in October when Jason took a trip to Orlando and was at her house acc to RPD, so I think she was living in Florida at the time of the murder. Scandi

Taximom said:

ooohh, i was wondering about this:(
just got home & eating a little supper here...catching up

:laugh:
otto said:

You said that all in one breath? I think she's now teaching math part-time at Valencia Community College.

strach304 said:
:laugh:

You said that all in one breath? I think she's now teaching math part-time at Valencia Community College.
lmao it was a long sentence....Otto you still breathing honey? :grin:

So Samiya - any budgie birds around your location ? I recently read an article on them and their ability to mimic human language, almost as good as Indian Mynahs...send a few this way will you so I have someone to talk to...:dance:

Where did the story come from of Michelle Money going on a spa trip? Who was she with, etc.? Also, where did the info that she and JY had only had sex once come from?

AlwaysShocked said:
Where did the story come from of Michelle Money going on a spa trip? Who was she with, etc.? Also, where did the info that she and JY had only had sex once come from?
This, the spa trip, one time sex, all comes from a poster at CTV who supposedly has some connection to one of the sorority sisters. At this point none of it is substantiated - could be true, could be smoke. Not sure it matters anyway as the spa trip was well after MY was murdered and sex one time with your good friend's husband is still wrong, IMO.

ETA - the spa trip was supposedly long planned by the sorority sisters and MY was supposed to have attended.

Hey Charlie, Reading at CTV I ran across ths statement that I have never read.
"Yes Toby the interview with the Sheriff said the preliminary autopsy showed estimated TOD to be between 12-6am . ." I don't know how I missed the Sheriff discussing the TOD!

Scandi

I'm curious as to how you fellow sleuthers interpret this, does it indicate anything to you with respect to the time JY left his home?

http://www.newsobserver.com/141/story/511581.html

"Jason Young has said he slipped out that evening to get a head start for an early morning sales meeting in Virginia, according to Fussell, who said he talked to Jason Young at his wife's funeral.
Michelle Young stayed behind with Cassidy; a girlfriend came over to watch TV with her, the friend told Fussell. Cassidy popped in a DVD of "Cinderella" -- a Halloween gift -- and watched until she fell fast asleep."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23