GUILTY NC - Narskelsky Pastuer, 54, stabbed to death, Zebulon, 31 Oct 2006

SewingDeb

"Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
Reaction score
Car With Body In Trunk Belongs To Missing Woman

http://www.wral.com/news/10488618/detail.html

FRANKLINTON, N.C. -- An abandoned car that contained a decomposed body in the trunk is registered to a Franklin County woman who has been missing for a month, authorities said Friday.

Two men searching for scrap iron found the 1998 Toyota Camry Thursday afternoon on a wooded path next to U.S. Highway 1 south of Franklinton, authorities said. The remains of a woman were found inside the car's trunk.

The Camry is registered to Narskelsky Angelean Pastuer, 52, of Zebulon, authorities said. She has been missing since Nov. 8.

Authorities interviewed Pasteur's former husband Friday morning and said he was a "person of interest" in the death investigation.

http://www.wral.com/news/10513077/detail.html

Woman's Ex A Person Of Interest In Her Disappearance

FRANKLINTON, N.C. -- Franklin County investigators are paying close attention to a domestic violence protection order placed by a missing woman who they believe was found in the trunk of a car last week.

A 1998 Toyota Camry registered to Narskelsky Angelean Pastuer, of Zebulon, was found last Thursday on a wooded path next to U.S. Highway 1, south of Franklinton, authorities said. They are still working to positively identify the body found inside, but believe it is the 54-year-old mother and grandmother who was reported missing more than a month ago.

According to court records, Pastuer had taken out the protection order against her ex-husband, Robert Back, who authorities have named a person of interest in the case, in April. The two had been married for 10 years, family members said.

"I don't know if the domestic violence order and the problems with her husband has anything to do with this case or not," Franklin County Sheriff Pat Green said Monday. "All I can tell you is that the young lady was murdered."

Hello SewingDeb,:blowkiss:

Thank-you for posting the article. My heart goes out to the woman's family and friends.
Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth