Taken From Our Midst

Umm...hey. That is Linsday Ashfords site..he is an admitted paedophile and strongly believes that children should be able to have sex with adults.
He stays out of the US to avoid prosecution. Elizabeth Smart's dad made him take her off his site...as have others.

Just thought you might want to know.

http://southernsassoncrime.com

How can you tell that? It just looks like info about the missing girls. I'm confused - why would a pedophile have this website? (asking out of confusion, not sarcasm. I've never heard of him.)

NanaMcZoo said:
Umm...hey. That is Linsday Ashfords site..he is an admitted paedophile and strongly believes that children should be able to have sex with adults.
He stays out of the US to avoid prosecution. Elizabeth Smart's dad made him take her off his site...as have others.

Just thought you might want to know.

http://southernsassoncrime.com

Mitty said:
How can you tell that? It just looks like info about the missing girls. I'm confused - why would a pedophile have this website? (asking out of confusion, not sarcasm. I've never heard of him.)

Mitty, I haven't been to the site in a long time but he used to have the definition for pedo on every page- his idealistic version that is.
And a link to a sugary site that is designed to be attractive to little girls, where he "explains" why little girls should have old lovers. Lots of other little nasty sections to that site.
About a year ago, I went through every link he had on his link page and found as many email addresses as I could for the sites on that page and notified them he was linking them and just who he was.
Some managed to get their sites removed, some I think got changed. Some never changed and he has probably added new ones by now.

lostinlimaohio said:
For a little more about him, you may want to read this http://lostinlimaohio.blogspot.com/2007/02/ashford-what-creep.html

And read the links
Thanks to lostinlimaohio..and I am glad to know at least one senator has done something as a parent and public servant. What about the rest with staffs of hundreds????

Went to the site and see Anna Waters, Heaven Ross and many others are on this site. Just wanted to notify those who may want to do something to get these innocents removed and put more pressure on American politicians.

Work with Redd Barn-Save the Children- in the Nordic Countries and we have been working hard on applying political, personal pressure and anything else we can do to remove this monster from the web and hopefully soon from the Netherlands.
.........and into a bare cell where he belongs. :mad:

petra said:
Went to the site and see Anna Waters, Heaven Ross and many others are on this site. Just wanted to notify those who may want to do something to get these innocents removed and put more pressure on American politicians.
Oh. My. God. I've heard of this perv and his site, but I had no idea he'd put Anna on there - along with a link to MY website about her (among others)! Thank you for posting about that. I'll PM Dr. Doogie and see what we can do about this.

2 suicide attempts, too bad one of them didn't work. He is so evil that the devil doesn't want him...scum

But when he does the world GOOD by dropping dead he'll be standing with the DEVIL burning in hell:furious:

That poor, poor man...having so much trouble killing himself. I would love to help him out...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back