Reaction score
Website
www.janicefahy.com
This is the first of a series of articles being written about John Ramsey"
Hope drives JonBenet's dad to forge new life, but slowly

By MICHELLE HISKEY
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Published on: 12/12/06
John Ramsey doesn't play much golf, a sport that makes even the best suffer. And the man the world knows as JonBenet's dad is suffering during a recent round at East Lake Golf Club.

He's averaging a double bogey per hole — two strokes over par.

John Ramsey looked back on events in his life, including his daughter JonBenet's murder, during a round of golf. 'What really bugs me is the tag line that's always under [JonBenet's] picture that says 'child beauty queen,'' he said. 'She was so much more than that. ... She was our spark plug. She was 100 percent Patsy.'

The foursome who cut in front of him are playing slowly, as if every shot is costing them money.

It starts to rain, and he doesn't have a jacket or an umbrella.

He could quit, but he's on the 16th tee box, a long walk from the shelter of the clubhouse. Mired in this chosen misery, Ramsey simply shrugs, smiles and swings away.

More than anything, Ramsey the golfer and Ramsey the survivor hold on to hope.

When you've lost two daughters and a wife, and lived through the hell of public suspicion that you've murdered your littlest one, hope is what keeps you going.

"I do believe there will be a resolution," he says quietly, while approaching the green, regarding the investigation into his daughter's death a decade ago this month. A TV report recently revealed that, within weeks of his daughter's death, Colorado investigators had DNA evidence suggesting he wasn't the killer.

More at link

http://www.ajc.com/news/content/metro/atlanta/stories/2006/12/11/1212ramsey.html?imw=Y

It's allllllll about his golf game. No one cares about finding the real killer or giving JonBenet the justice she deserves - it's all about pimping out the same tired old RST propaganda and diverting attention to his golf game.

Whack that ball, Johnny, goodness knows you can't be bothered to spend some time trying to solve your daughter's murder...

<<John Ramsey looked back on events in his life, including his daughter JonBenet's murder, during a round of golf. 'What really bugs me is the tag line that's always under [JonBenet's] picture that says 'child beauty queen,'' he said. 'She was so much more than that. ... She was our spark plug. She was 100 percent Patsy.' >>

That bugs him??
Has that guy got his priorities wrong or what?

She probably got that tag line because that's what she was you dope, your wife made your child perform like a seal, dress inappropiately and taught her that beauty was the key to future happiness- sounds like a child beauty queen to me.

OMG, not the spark plug reference again.

100% Patsey, that's new isn't it?

Whack that ball, Johnny, goodness knows you can't be bothered to spend some time trying to solve your daughter's murder...

Remind you of anybody?

SuperDave said:
Remind you of anybody?
O.J., Scott Peterson, Robert Blake???

alibi.jpg

JOHN RAMSEY BEING INTERVIEWED ON LARRY KING LIVE TONIGHT ~ ON NOW!!!

(or repeated at 12:00 midnight!)
:D

John Ramsey on right now on Larry king--says 2 years before the murder Patsy was diagnosed with Stage 4 Ovarian cancer,the worst stage--

Ramsey says Karr's SBTC was beyond coincidence! what a jerk still trying to implicate anyone but himself

you know, what a contrast in Ramsey's demeanor compared to the Goldman's the Goldman's never smile,sill in a state of shock,even today but Ramsey seems relaxed and smiling--yecch

Peter Hamilton said:
disappointed that Karr's DNA didn't match--I'll bet you were!
I'd say "Not a bit surprised" is more like it.

-Tea

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back