David Duke shows his intellegence in Iran.

2sisters

Reaction score
TEHRAN, Iran — Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's conference questioning the Holocaust came to an end Tuesday, but not before hearing former KKK Imperial Wizard David Duke say that gas chambers were not used to kill Jews.

"The Zionists have used the Holocaust as a weapon to deny the rights of the Palestinians and cover up the crimes of Israel," Duke told a gathering of nearly 70 "researchers" in Tehran at Ahmadinejad's invitation.

"This conference has an incredible impact on Holocaust studies all over the world," said Duke, a former state representative in Louisiana who twice ran for president.http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,236014,00.html

I have a few things to say about this moron but I don't think those words are allowed on here per the TOS. I honestly quit reading after this snippet...
"All the studies and research carried out so far have proven that there is no reason to believe that the Holocaust ever occurred and that it is only a tale," he stated.
Tell that to the Jews that were in them you giant buttholes.

Oh, geez....is that "man" STILL around, sucking up the worlds oxygen???? I'd have thought he croaked long ago!

julianne said:
Oh, geez....is that "man" STILL around, sucking up the worlds oxygen???? I'd have thought he croaked long ago!
Which one???? lol:D

czechmate7 said:
Which one???? lol:D
LOL, David Duke....the "Imperial Wizard" ha ha, I can't even type "Imperial Wizard" w/o laughing.....sounds like a title you would be awarded in Dungeons & Dragons or something.....

julianne said:
LOL, David Duke....the "Imperial Wizard" ha ha, I can't even type "Imperial Wizard" w/o laughing.....sounds like a title you would be awarded in Dungeons & Dragons or something.....
What's even funnier is he was almost Governor of Louisiana!:loser:. Could you imagine David Duke in the "Chocolate City"????

I really do not understand Holocaust denial. It just goes to show that for some people, you can show them actual pictures of truth and they still won't believe the truth. This is scary to me that there are people who really believe and are trying to persuade others to believe that the Holocaust didn't happen. I can stand the conspiracy theories about the moon landing and JFK assassination, but not this, never this. To these idiots, David Duke, et al, I say :razz: .

My gawd, please say the Duke isn't still denying the Holocaust? What a moron.:doh: :bang: :loser:

Oh and Duke that is protected by MY freedom of speech.

czechmate7 said:
What's even funnier is he was almost Governor of Louisiana!:loser:. Could you imagine David Duke in the "Chocolate City"????
Was he really? Wow. Now, that would've been an, um, "interesting" study. Tee Hee. How many votes did he get?

geez, they could've made a movie about it
"The Imperial Wizard in Chocolate City".

I'm really surprised that someone hasn't taken it upon themselves to put him out of his misery yet. He's sure is grade A, pure Jerry Springer material, huh?:bang:

Every Aryan should become computer literate, become connected to the Internet, and learn how to use it to spread our truth and awaken our race. Internet proficiency is as important to our cause as was learning to use a sword in the Middle Ages, or a long rifle in the American Revolution.

David Duke

Since when is he a Dr.? After going to his website he sounds like he may be insane. i can only assume that he was not this outspoken about his veiws when he was in politics, otherwise, nobody in their right mind would have voted him in.

2sisters said:
Since when is he a Dr.? After going to his website he sounds like he may be insane. i can only assume that he was not this outspoken about his veiws when he was in politics, otherwise, nobody in their right mind would have voted him in.
Now you know what PHD stands for: "piled higher and deeper". First he got a BS, then he got an MS. Now he's doctor...

windovervocalcords said:
Now you know what PHD stands for: "piled higher and deeper". First he got a BS, then he got an MS. Now he's doctor...
I told you I would find something we agreed on one day.

julianne said:
Was he really? Wow. Now, that would've been an, um, "interesting" study. Tee Hee. How many votes did he get?

geez, they could've made a movie about it
"The Imperial Wizard in Chocolate City".

I'm really surprised that someone hasn't taken it upon themselves to put him out of his misery yet. He's sure is grade A, pure Jerry Springer material, huh?:bang:
Yes, quite an election. Duke was actually in the runoff with Edwin Edwards.
Edwards, years earlier, was in court on corruption charges (while Gov.) and was aquitted. He (Edwards) is actually in jail now (Club Fed someplace in TX) for racketeering, extortion, mail and wire fraud. So, it was the lesser of 2 evils in that election!! But can you believe Duke 1.Would actually run for Gov in Louisiana (of all places!) and 2. Make it to the runoff???
Must we wonder way Louisiana is SO screwed up!!!!lol

windovervocalcords said:
I know what BS and MS mean in this case... BS(a degree in ) and MS (a degree in Majorsh*t)

What we need is to force him and these idiots to sit down and meet actual Holocaust Survivors and see the numbers and swastikas tattoed on the arms. I knew one- the mother of a boy I went to school with. Then let them try to deny it!!!:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

LinasK said:
What we need is to force him and these idiots to sit down and meet actual Holocaust Survivors and see the numbers and swastikas tattoed on the arms. I knew one- the mother of a boy I went to school with. Then let them try to deny it!!!:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
This is unbelievable. There is so much documentation of the Holocaust. Films, photgraphs, documents, survivor stories, the building themselves, on and on.

May this never happen again.

windovervocalcords said:
This is unbelievable. There is so much documentation of the Holocaust. Films, photgraphs, documents, survivor stories, the building themselves, on and on.

May this never happen again.

I went to a high school with a large Jewish student body. I don't think I ever met a Jewish kid who still had all 4 grandparents living. Many had no living grandparents at all.

I will never understand the denial...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho