963 users online (185 members and 778 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Angelina, Brad, Maddox, Zahara & Shiloh

Brangelina and family in Hello! magazine

Here's Shiloh, who we haven't seen publicly since she was a newborn, i don't think and she's a beauty, IMO:

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b5...8/65dc2dc3.jpg

She and Zahara and Maddox are beautiful!

here, Angelina finally confesses her and Brad's relationship did start on the set of Mr and Mrs Smith. of course we knew that:

Jolie and Pitt weren’t looking for love on the set of Mr. & Mrs. Smith, but she admits that is where they started to fall in love. During filming, the co-stars “found this strange friendship and partnership that kind of just suddenly happened. I think a few months in I realized, God, I can’t wait to get to work. Whether it was shooting a scene or arguing about a scene or gun practice or dance class or doing stunts — anything we had to do with each other, we just found a lot of joy in it together and a lot of real teamwork.” After a lot of contemplation, “life developed in a way where we could be together, and where it felt like something we would do, we should do.” But don’t expect them to marry. “We are legally bound to our children, not to each other, and I think that’s the most important thing.”

The family appear in Hello here:

http://rosie-demario.com/?p=4153

Clicking on each scan brings it up large.

i have no control over comments (which may be bad language) which are made on the site, so beware.
    Last edited by Floh; 12-13-2006 at 09:46 AM. Reason: Spelling, as ever! :(

Thanks, Floh...

Shiloh is absolutely gorgeous!

P.S. And I don't know what I really think about the whole Suri deal...but Suri looks a lot older than Shiloh (depending on the age of the photo), and they should only be about a month apart in age. Hmmm.... and JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by DEPUTYDAWG
    Thanks, Floh...

Shiloh is absolutely gorgeous!

P.S. And I don't know what I really think about the whole Suri deal...but Suri looks a lot older than Shiloh (depending on the age of the photo), and they should only be about a month apart in age. Hmmm.... and JMHO
    Ha ha - i was just about to edit the post to reflect that very thought, DD!

Talking

I personally think Suri is absolutely beautiful. All that dark hair and those big beautiful eyes. Shiloh is a pretty baby too. But Suri just has something!! As for both sets of parents I will just hold my thoughts on that!

Quote Originally Posted by Mygirlsadie
    I personally think Suri is absolutely beautiful. All that dark hair and those big beautiful eyes. Shiloh is a pretty baby too. But Suri just has something!! As for both sets of parents I will just hold my thoughts on that!
    As far as beauty goes, i think both Shiloh and Suri are equal.

both very beautiful babies, that's one thing i have no doubt about.

if we are going to talk Suri on this thread also, then let it be said, IMO, there is no way Suri is the age given out - but what do i know about babies, huh?

do we think Shiloh is clearly Brad and Angelina's baby? i know i do.

Quote Originally Posted by Floh
    As far as beauty goes, i think both Shiloh and Suri are equal.

both very beautiful babies, that's one thing i have no doubt about.

if we are going to talk Suri on this thread also, then let it be said, IMO, there is no way Suri is the age given out - but what do i know about babies, huh?

do we think Shiloh is clearly Brad and Angelina's baby? i know i do.
    I think both babies are absolutely beautiful!

I think Suri is a product of Tom and Katie, and Shiloh is a product of Angelina and Brad.

Pitt/Jolie '08 imo.

Seriously though, I love them as a family. The picture of Angelina and Brad at Fallingwater when she took him there for his birthday is gorgeous too. I really love that Angie said she's starting a project in Zahara's homeland, "so that when she is of age, she can take it over like Maddox will take over his project." At another site, I had seen some people object to this, claiming Angelina was planning her children's lives out for them, but... I dunno. I think it's a great idea and I don't think Mad and Z will object to it. Hell, I've known quite a few people who were required to do something in order to get their hands on the family dollars/inheritance. I believe Angie and Brad will raise 3 wonderful people.
    Please read up on the murder of Dr. David Cornbleet here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45720

Shiloh is adorable and sure has her mother's lips.

2luvmy is offline RIP Ragdoll. You don't get to choose how you're going to die, or when. You can only decide how you're going to live now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Melisinde
    Pitt/Jolie '08 imo.

Seriously though, I love them as a family. The picture of Angelina and Brad at Fallingwater when she took him there for his birthday is gorgeous too. I really love that Angie said she's starting a project in Zahara's homeland, "so that when she is of age, she can take it over like Maddox will take over his project." At another site, I had seen some people object to this, claiming Angelina was planning her children's lives out for them, but... I dunno. I think it's a great idea and I don't think Mad and Z will object to it. Hell, I've known quite a few people who were required to do something in order to get their hands on the family dollars/inheritance. I believe Angie and Brad will raise 3 wonderful people.

I think it is great to start a program in their home country's. If the children choose not to take over the program when they are of age, Angelina or Brad could continue running it or the children could turn it over to someone else. However, being that they are being raised to be giving children and culturally aware I would think that they would continue the legacy their parents have started.

All of the children are beautiful. Suri does look to be a bit older than Shiloh though.

hipmamajen is offline I love the friends I have gathered together on this thin raft...
    They sure are a beautiful family! That's neat that they are starting programs in their children's home countries.

She has mama's lips and dada's eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by kato
    Shiloh is adorable and sure has her mother's lips.
    She is a cutie and definatly has her mommas lips.

Smile

Oh my, I think she is gorgeous!

Shiloh--wow that is one cute baby!

She's absolutely beautiful just like her parents.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast