1563 users online (357 members and 1206 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

About Darlie and Daren

I am not sure if this has been covered or not, so forgive me but I have a few questions.
    1. Are Darlie and Darren still married?
    2. I read that Darren's parents have coustody of Drake, why not Darren?
    3. Does Drake have a relationship with his parents?

Quote Originally Posted by 2sisters
    I am not sure if this has been covered or not, so forgive me but I have a few questions.
    1. Are Darlie and Darren still married?
    2. I read that Darren's parents have coustody of Drake, why not Darren?
    3. Does Drake have a relationship with his parents?
    1. Yes

2. Darin's parents got immediate custody of Drake to keep him from becoming a ward of the court making him eligible to be placed in foster care. This was done because Darin was still under the microscope and it was better to have Drake placed with the Routier's than warded.

3. Drake basically lives with Darin. Legally the Routiers are the guardians. Drake is taken to visit Darlie on a pretty regular basis.

Thanks, I am just joining in on reading this. I saw the episode of American Justice on this years ago and it looks bad for Darlie. So far, I think she did it, but I also think she deeply regrets it. So are they just married on paper or do they have some sort of relationship still, whatever they can have with her being in jail?

Quote Originally Posted by 2sisters
    Thanks, I am just joining in on reading this. I saw the episode of American Justice on this years ago and it looks bad for Darlie. So far, I think she did it, but I also think she deeply regrets it. So are they just married on paper or do they have some sort of relationship still, whatever they can have with her being in jail?
    They are married on paper. At least that's the latest that I know..she has a myspace account and her marital status is listed as single.

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    Quote Originally Posted by cami
    They are married on paper. At least that's the latest that I know..she has a myspace account and her marital status is listed as single.
    Really?? Do you have a link to her myspace??

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamrock
    Really?? Do you have a link to her myspace??
    I found this one - it is private though -http://www.myspace.com/justicefordarlie

I guess Mama Darlie runs it? Do you know?
    Amy
    All of this babble is just my humble opinion

Quote Originally Posted by annrulefan
    I guess Mama Darlie runs it? Do you know?
    No, it's not mama D, it's run by an advocate of those death penalty sites...like the Canadian Coalition against the Death Penalty...that sort of organization.

Well you'll see if you join.

Quote Originally Posted by EdinburghLass
    I found this one - it is private though -http://www.myspace.com/justicefordarlie
    It's private but you can email and ask for an invitation to her space. I did

Quote Originally Posted by cami
    It's private but you can email and ask for an invitation to her space. I did
    I did too. I wonder if she will respond?

I wonder if Darrin and his parents still live in Lubbock, Texas. That is about 30 minutes from me.

Yes, I beleive they do. He runs a photography studio taking pictures of weddings. And his parents run a B&B.
    Amy
    All of this babble is just my humble opinion

Quote Originally Posted by EdinburghLass
    Here is another one
    http://www.myspace.com/darlieroutier

Even in prison she still maintains that vain air about herself that we have grown to love. I do like her much better as a brunette though.

I'm sure Darlie has someone managing the accounts for her (no way does a DR inmate get internet access, right?),...wonder if the TX DOC could nix the accounts if they found out about them, but then again, Betty Broderick has a website and communicates to the outside world via her webmaster.

"I bear the chain I forged in life...I made it of my own free will and of my own free will I wore it....your chain was fully as long as this seven Christmas Eve's ago - and you have labored on it since." Jacob Marley

MURDERER'S! You know g**damn well what happened to your kid so stop playing the victim and just confess you lying murdering liars! - Mr. Chris Stotch - South Park

All posts are my opinion only.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast