About Darlie and Daren

2sisters

Reaction score
I am not sure if this has been covered or not, so forgive me but I have a few questions.
1. Are Darlie and Darren still married?
2. I read that Darren's parents have coustody of Drake, why not Darren?
3. Does Drake have a relationship with his parents?

2sisters said:
I am not sure if this has been covered or not, so forgive me but I have a few questions.
1. Are Darlie and Darren still married?
2. I read that Darren's parents have coustody of Drake, why not Darren?
3. Does Drake have a relationship with his parents?
1. Yes

2. Darin's parents got immediate custody of Drake to keep him from becoming a ward of the court making him eligible to be placed in foster care. This was done because Darin was still under the microscope and it was better to have Drake placed with the Routier's than warded.

3. Drake basically lives with Darin. Legally the Routiers are the guardians. Drake is taken to visit Darlie on a pretty regular basis.

Thanks, I am just joining in on reading this. I saw the episode of American Justice on this years ago and it looks bad for Darlie. So far, I think she did it, but I also think she deeply regrets it. So are they just married on paper or do they have some sort of relationship still, whatever they can have with her being in jail?

2sisters said:
Thanks, I am just joining in on reading this. I saw the episode of American Justice on this years ago and it looks bad for Darlie. So far, I think she did it, but I also think she deeply regrets it. So are they just married on paper or do they have some sort of relationship still, whatever they can have with her being in jail?

They are married on paper. At least that's the latest that I know..she has a myspace account and her marital status is listed as single.

cami said:
They are married on paper. At least that's the latest that I know..she has a myspace account and her marital status is listed as single.

Really?? Do you have a link to her myspace??

annrulefan said:
I guess Mama Darlie runs it? Do you know?

No, it's not mama D, it's run by an advocate of those death penalty sites...like the Canadian Coalition against the Death Penalty...that sort of organization.

Well you'll see if you join.

EdinburghLass said:
I found this one - it is private though -http://www.myspace.com/justicefordarlie

It's private but you can email and ask for an invitation to her space. I did

:waitasec:
cami said:
It's private but you can email and ask for an invitation to her space. I did
I did too. I wonder if she will respond?

Yes, I beleive they do. He runs a photography studio taking pictures of weddings. And his parents run a B&B.

Even in prison she still maintains that vain air about herself that we have grown to love. I do like her much better as a brunette though.

I'm sure Darlie has someone managing the accounts for her (no way does a DR inmate get internet access, right?),...wonder if the TX DOC could nix the accounts if they found out about them, but then again, Betty Broderick has a website and communicates to the outside world via her webmaster.

sharkeyes said:
I'm sure Darlie has someone managing the accounts for her (no way does a DR inmate get internet access, right?),...wonder if the TX DOC could nix the accounts if they found out about them, but then again, Betty Broderick has a website and communicates to the outside world via her webmaster.

Yes she does. There is a host..one of those groups against the death penalty.

sharkeyes said:
Really? Wow, I did not think they could do that. Or have their own sites???

michelle said:
Really? Wow, I did not think they could do that. Or have their own sites???
Bettybroderick.com - where funds are solicited for Ms. Broderick, i.e. - if you want her to write to you, send her $ for paper and stamps....I've always found her story interesting, but not enough to send her $.

sharkeyes said:
Bettybroderick.com - where funds are solicited for Ms. Broderick, i.e. - if you want her to write to you, send her $ for paper and stamps....I've always found her story interesting, but not enough to send her $.

I followed that case as well. As much as I felt bad for her, she really had it made. How many women would love to have received the settlement she got??????

I could live for a year on what she got in a month! Although Betty was a wild one and I don't like the position that she sometimes put her kids through I have to say it was very hard for me to feel sorry for Dan and Linda. But then, my ex was a cheating &#%@%#& as well.
I'm finally about to marry a decent guy this time and I bet if Betty had calmed down and not done what she had, she would have probably remarried as well. And Linda would have probably gotten a taste of her own medicine eventually, when she started getting old and Dan wanted someone younger again. My ex's wife (the one he cheated on me with) is now being cheated on (with her own cousin!) and I can finally look back and be glad he's not my problem to worry about any longer!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back