Canada - Isabelle Côté, 22, dying of cancer, reports horrific sexual abuse, QC, 2001

Oh, what an awful story. Wonder where the mom was. How do people get so sick and twisted like this? It's difficult to even think about what that poor girl went through.

What a horrible sick twisted family.... no mention of the Mom in that article (assuming there is a Mom in the picture) the boys were forced to have sex at 9 years old and participate in raping their sister or be beaten by the Dad.

What a sad life indeed for that girl... those prison terms should be WAY longer IMO. What is with raping her when she is dead???????? It is beyond me :furious: that whol story makes me sick.

This story is so horrifying and sad to me. I literally gasped three times as I read it. It seems unfathomable. And to go after her again when she was so sick and helpless. I am really upset.

I don't know why I want to know more, but I can't find anything more than the link to the original article about this. There are a good many hits in french, I had them translated, google will do that for you, but A LOT is lost in the translation. The father was also raping a neice and his daughter from the age of four.

Where is that pit of acid...? Why do we (decent humans of any country) keep this sick B's alive? The man destroyed at least 5 lives directly....not to mention loved ones of the abused.

14 years isn't long enough. LIFE is what he needs! That's horrific! Poor baby lived a horrible life!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back