835 users online (173 members and 662 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.

Call me confused, re the FAX

Would someone please clarify this for me -

So here he (JY) is out wherever he is - meeting, mothers, whatever, and he SENDS a FAX to his home that he doesn't want his wife to see - OR, was the FAX supposedly already lying there and he wanted MY's sister to retrieve it before she saw it -- supposedly it had something to do with a purse or a gift for MY!!!!

IMO, this is what puts the nail in his coffin!

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

Hi Poco ,

Sheriff Harrison stated to Greta it was a fax.

An 'insider' at CTV {JTF} did a correctional post to clarify what was true, and said it was not a fax sent but rather a print out from the computer.

The warrant also stated it was a printout that was printed hours before she died and was found located in the printer's tray.

Anyone correct me if these facts are wrong. Scandi

Well I sure would like to know more about this - did he print it out from home - just exactly what was this "print out" - or was it really a FAX that was FAXed through the computer???

SOMEONE'S GOTTA KNOW - TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

Quote Originally Posted by scandi
    Hi Poco ,

Sheriff Harrison stated to Greta it was a fax.

An 'insider' at CTV {JTF} did a correctional post to clarify what was true, and said it was not a fax sent but rather a print out from the computer.

The warrant also stated it was a printout that was printed hours before she died and was found located in the printer's tray.

Anyone correct me if these facts are wrong. Scandi
    The only change Scandi - the warrant says in the hours before she was found.
    Racing Doesn't Lie

Quote Originally Posted by poco
    Well I sure would like to know more about this - did he print it out from home - just exactly what was this "print out" - or was it really a FAX that was FAXed through the computer???

SOMEONE'S GOTTA KNOW - TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Poco,

truth is - none of us really knows and certainly we all want to know.
    Racing Doesn't Lie

A few stupid questions...How did Jason know he had a fax (or computer printout) waiting for him at the house? Did he talk to the sender on the day he sent Marredith to fetch it? When did he originlly request information about the subject of the fax/PO?

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWolf
    A few stupid questions...How did Jason know he had a fax (or computer printout) waiting for him at the house? Did he talk to the sender on the day he sent Marredith to fetch it? When did he originlly request information about the subject of the fax/PO?
    Not stupid questions by any means WhiteWolf. Unfortunately we have no answer but if you care to entertain speculation based on what the "friends" have said the fax/PO was:

As to the first question - how did he know it was there -

It is possible that he could have been surfing the net from his hotel on a lap top, found the information, supposedly about a coach purse, and either forwarded it to his home computer or requested info from the website to be sent to his home.

Or he was the good boy and while out driving he spotted a coach purse outlet and stopped by - they could send a fax for him.

Or he was in contact with MM maybe the evening before who sent it to his email addy that morning. (Doesn't make much sense since he was going to Brevard to see his folks - JMO of course)

Or he invented the print out while he was in the home in the hours before MY was found. (Lets hope he is this stupid if he killed his wife and baby)

Did he speak to the sender on Friday - good one - no idea unless it was MM and the rumor of a coach purse is true - then I would say yes he spoke to her Friday morning. If he was willing to use Meredith to find MY, he was willing to use MM to generate an excuse. JMO

ETA - if one thinks he killed his wife and baby - its possible. Who knows, he may only be guilty of being a cad.
    Racing Doesn't Lie

Quote Originally Posted by raisincharlie
    The only change Scandi - the warrant says in the hours before she was found.

Sorry, that's what I meant to say. Scandi

Quote Originally Posted by scandi
    Sorry, that's what I meant to say. Scandi
    Don't mind me Scandi - I have to make sure Strach is not disappointed by me failing to be anal

Just teasing with you Strach - honest !
    Racing Doesn't Lie

Don't mind me Scandi - I have to make sure Strach is not disappointed by me failing to be anal

Just teasing with you Strach - honest !
    I'm just now seeing this, that is funny
    Love Poco's kitty

Did Jason send the fax to himself as part of his alibi? I'm still confused about the fax. Honestly, why on earth would he ask his SIL to retrieve a fax? Sounds like bs to me.

OMG, I saw that cat today, so drunk, sitting up against the wall like my cat used to do. Absolutely Hilarious! Scandi

ETA - if one thinks he killed his wife and baby - its possible. Who knows, he may only be guilty of being a cad.
    Seems like I've heard this "guilty of being a cad" before. Don't buy it. I think the FAX was a set up to CHA (cover his ass). A man with a mistress is a selfish, self-centered man, and I don't think for one minute he was searching the WEB or whatever for a gift for his wife. He had enough to do trying to keep his secret life covered. Sorry, Jason, but I think it was a cover up. And as far as being a cad, that word is simply too nice to call someone who would murder their pregnant wife and leave their 2 year old to wander the house alone, tracking in her mother's blood.

I hope we get to hear more about this fax, because this, IMO, is the icing on the cake.

I think he did it, but I could be wrong - remember, some of us thought the run away bride's husband-to-be (can't remember his/her names) was involved with her disappearance, but were wrong. I didn't think he did it, but I know others did.

This case has so many similarities to the Peterson case, too weird. From the gitgo with the Peterson case I had high suspicions about Scott and the same goes for this case with Jason - again, I could be wrong - it has happened once or twice in my life, lol!!!

AND leave my drunk cat outta this, he has been hitting some AA meetings, so keep your fingers crossed - you may one day see him with a cup of coffee in his hands!

Quote Originally Posted by poco
    AND leave my drunk cat outta this, he has been hitting some AA meetings, so keep your fingers crossed - you may one day see him with a cup of coffee in his hands!
    I love the cat, lmao.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast