Timeline in Calendar format

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's great the way it's set up like a calendar. I like it and thanks for posting Taximom :blowkiss:

strach304 said:
That's great the way it's set up like a calendar. I like it and thanks for posting Taximom :blowkiss:
Your welcome!

I just thought of something-when was the tooth found? That could go on there too.

Nite all.

Just had a looky....fabulous :)

Scout,

Mind if I link to that from my blog?

?:?? pm: Jason leaves home for a Friday morning sales call in VA

So, is there any indication after he left as to where he really was, from cell phone records, etc. Parents said he was with them - when? what date/time???

That was a neat site. I started reading down a bit, and noticed she said Jason planned to be back in Raleigh Sat nite. I didn't think that was the case. Anyone remember?

Scout, is that your blog? What a great synopsis to put everything together. As I read it last night a big smile crossed my face that someone had gone to the trouble to take everything we have heard and put it together. This will be a great study tool when the arrest is made and the case opens up to the public.

I was so hoping for some news today from Amanda - anything!

Scandi

Thanks Taximom! Boy, seeing the info set out like that sure makes it clear as to how little we know.

scandi said:
That was a neat site. I started reading down a bit, and noticed she said Jason planned to be back in Raleigh Sat nite. I didn't think that was the case. Anyone remember?
I think someone claiming to know Jason posted. It has not been released in the media. Can't verify that but wouldn't doubt it to be true. Jason and Michelle were big State fans and it was homecoming. Think they had season tickets, or at least they did at one time.

pack_fan said:
I think someone claiming to know Jason posted. It has not been released in the media. Can't verify that but wouldn't doubt it to be true. Jason and Michelle were big State fans and it was homecoming. Think they had season tickets, or at least they did at one time.

You're right about that. ConcernedCitize at CTV posted this on 11/15:
Jason left home Thur. Pm to go to Va. I do not know the exact time he left but know it was in the evening. He had a meeting there Fri. AM. He checked into a hotel there and called Michelle at around 11 PM that night when he had arrived. He spoke to her and all was fine. He had his meeting Fri. Am and then as had been previously planned, drove to western NC to his mom's house where he'd planned to have a short visit and spend the night before returning to Raleigh the next day. People are very confused over the sequence there because the press has published so many different things. He went to VA, spent the night, had a meeting in the AM, then as planned drove to Brevard.
It seemed to me at that time that there were a couple of people posting at different venues around cyberworld in an attempt to establish Jason's cover story. Interesting that CC twice emphasized that the trip to Brevard was planned. At this point we don't know that to be true. It could be that he only made that decision on Friday morning. He didn't want to be the one to find the body, so he calls Meredith, tells her (thru voicemail) he's going to visit his folks and asks her to pick up the fax. I wonder if his parents even knew he was coming before they got the call about Michelle's murder. If not, I can see why the step-father was so insistent about getting a lawyer.

The NCSU Homecoming raises doubt about this so-called planned visit, imo. If Michelle hadn't been murdered, wouldn't he have been wrapped up in the Homecoming festivities? It's obvious he's a huge Wolfpack fan, and his years at NCSU were his glory days -- so much so that he didn't want them to end. As for the argument that he wouldn't want to give up Homecoming to murder his wife, well, the same argument could have been made about Scott and Christmas.

scandi said:
Scout, is that your blog? What a great synopsis to put everything together. As I read it last night a big smile crossed my face that someone had gone to the trouble to take everything we have heard and put it together. This will be a great study tool when the arrest is made and the case opens up to the public.

I was so hoping for some news today from Amanda - anything!

Scandi

My blog is Friction Powered. The calendar is just a timeline I put together to help study the case. I've done a few for other cases, as well.

Scout said:
You're right about that. ConcernedCitize at CTV posted this on 11/15:

It seemed to me at that time that there were a couple of people posting at different venues around cyberworld in an attempt to establish Jason's cover story. Interesting that CC twice emphasized that the trip to Brevard was planned. At this point we don't know that to be true. It could be that he only made that decision on Friday morning. He didn't want to be the one to find the body, so he calls Meredith, tells her (thru voicemail) he's going to visit his folks and asks her to pick up the fax. I wonder if his parents even knew he was coming before they got the call about Michelle's murder. If not, I can see why the step-father was so insistent about getting a lawyer.

The NCSU Homecoming raises doubt about this so-called planned visit, imo. If Michelle hadn't been murdered, wouldn't he have been wrapped up in the Homecoming festivities? It's obvious he's a huge Wolfpack fan, and his years at NCSU were his glory days -- so much so that he didn't want them to end. As for the argument that he wouldn't want to give up Homecoming to murder his wife, well, the same argument could have been made about Scott and Christmas.
I can see the step father being insistent about the lawyer even if JY called Friday am and said he was coming for a visit and then early afternoon the family gets the call about Michelle. Quite a shock either way I would think. The quick retainer motivator being confiscation of the SUV and its contents. JMO

raisincharlie said:
I can see the step father being insistent about the lawyer even if JY called Friday am and said he was coming for a visit and then early afternoon the family gets the call about Michelle. Quite a shock either way I would think. The quick retainer motivator being confiscation of the SUV and its contents. JMO
Do we know exactly when the attorney was retained? A lot of phone calls can be made on the drive from Brevard to Raleigh.

Good question, I was under the impression an
attorney had been retained before they left Brevard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth