BLACK HANDS? New Mexico

ihadcabinfever

Reaction score
2sisters said:
I googled it with no luck, it may be fiction

I did too. I couldn't find anything at all....

It sure freaked me out though.

I found nothing either, although, it has good production value, well done, and it seems more like entertainment then fact.

That music is CREEPY! It gives me the chills just thinking about it. I wonder if there is any way to corroborate this tale. Please let us know when part 7 comes out. SPOOKY!!!!!!!

Oh WOW - feels like a movie, like others have said. I reeeeeally want to see the next part, though - creepy!!!!

Just watched it also and it is freaky. i want to know more....is it real or movie? Made me curious thats for sure.

Well done but gotta be fiction. One would think there'd have to be news accounts on the web somewhere if these crimes actually occurred.

wufdude said:
Well done but gotta be fiction. One would think there'd have to be news accounts on the web somewhere if these crimes actually occurred.
I agree with you, but they're fun to watch in that creepy way!

I haven't even clicked the link to watch yet :)chicken: ), but I'm already freaked out from everyones posts about it!!!! Yikes.

julianne said:
I haven't even clicked the link to watch yet :)chicken: ), but I'm already freaked out from everyones posts about it!!!! Yikes.
I am so glad to see someone else admitt-- I looked at the first few posts--

:chicken: :hand: :chicken: :silenced: :chicken: :waitasec: :chicken:

Very creepy but entertaining none the less,
Is it just me or did anybody else think Victor looked like Willy Nelson:)

Dingo: I had the very same thought, the second I saw the pic of Victor. I thought, boy he looks like a Wille Nelson clone.

CyberLaw said:
Dingo: I had the very same thought, the second I saw the pic of Victor. I thought, boy he looks like a Wille Nelson clone.
Youre right Cyber...Victor is a dead ringer for Willy

It's like reading a really creepy short story. I am looking forward to the next installment.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back