GUILTY KS - Aron Pritchard for child abuse, Hutchinson, 2006

ajc2804

Reaction score
Mom's Boyfriend Posts Bond After Arrest

HUTCHINSON, Kan. -- Two children have been removed from their home after a Kansas man reportedly ran a clothes dryer with the toddlers inside.

A 3-year-old boy was treated for second-degree burns but a 2-year-old girl was not injured after the Nov. 28 incident.

The Reno County, Kan., district attorney's office said 27-year-old Aron Pritchard was charged with one felony count of child abuse and another of aggravated endangering a child. Bond was set at $750,000.

Police allege the man stuffed his girlfriend's children into the dryer and turned it on after the boy urinated in his pants. The boy was not treated for his injuries until he was taken into protective custody on Dec. 6.

http://www.wjactv.com/news/10535221/detail.html

Before they arrested him, I wish that they would have stuffed him into the dryer and turned it on for about 30 minutes.

Didn't this happen just recently somewhere else?
Maybe I'm getting confused..

Geez, he's a mean looking MF, stoned too by the looks.
I wouldnt trust him around kids fullstop.

I bet the stupid girlfriend let him move back in with her.

nanandjim said:
Before they arrested him, I wish that they would have stuffed him into the dryer and turned it on for about 30 minutes.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Sounds fair to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nanandjim said:
Hopefully not a regular household dryer but an industrial laundromat type that gets extra hot.

nanandjim said:
Keep him in until still damp, then hang him on the clothesline, by his neck to dry.

Sorry, I blame the mom too. The abuse was ongoing and she stood by and let it happen. She left the kids with him alone like an idiot. She let a loser in her home with her kids. I hope the biological father does get sole custody.

2sisters said:
Sorry, I blame the mom too. The abuse was ongoing and she stood by and let it happen. She left the kids with him alone like an idiot. She let a loser in her home with her kids.
I agree.

I don't want to seem slow, but what is it with some women that their "heebie jeebie" meters don't seem to go off around these abusive guys?

hipmamajen said:
I agree.

I don't want to seem slow, but what is it with some women that their "heebie jeebie" meters don't seem to go off around these abusive guys?

The incident happened on 11/28 but the child received no medical treatment until 12/6? It's not just a matter of a faulty hinkey meter. The mom intentionally ignored her child's burns. She needs to got to jail too.

Mabel said:
The incident happened on 11/28 but the child received no medical treatment until 12/6? It's not just a matter of a faulty hinkey meter. The mom intentionally ignored her child's burns. She needs to got to jail too.
I suspected that but wan't sure. Over a week to get treatment for 2nd degree burns. i guess Britney loses the mother o the year award and this dope gets it.

They said the child will probably suffer permanent scarring on his back from the burns.

I bet you delaying his treatment will make a nice contribution in how bad those scars will be.

I would've personally taken the schmuck to the laundrymat and stuck some beer in one of the dryers. Then when he crawled in for the beer (as you know he would) I would've closed it and pumped $ 20 bucks worth of heat into him and that beer. :razz:

Permanent press. High heat. I prefer my scrubs with no wrinkles.

He appears to be a boyfriend too. That figures.

Giving this cruel punishment for something so petty as a 3 year old wetting their pants, it inhumane. Boys potty train later than girls and its not abnormal for a 3-3 1/2 yr old boy to still be in diapers or pull ups.

I cannot believe they let him out on bail?

Mom should be charged too, there probably is a history with this guy. If I was dad, I would be filing for custody.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back