Wisconsin Man Runs Over, Eats Seven-Legged Transgendered Deer

dark_shadows

Former Member
Reaction score
:eek: :eek: :eek:

FOND DU LAC, Wis. — Rick Lisko hunts deer with a bow, but got his most unusual one driving his truck down his mile-long driveway.

The young buck had nub antlers — and seven legs. Lisko said it also had both male and female reproductive organs.

"It was definitely a freak of nature," Lisko said. "I guess it's a real rarity."

link

Usually food that "gives me the creeps" gets eaten. Makes sense.

I thought the term transgendered meant a surgery had been performed-so this thread title really confused me!

Living beings with both male and female reproductive organs are called "hermaphrodites", right? Not transgendered?

Eh, I'm clueless as usual!

Taximom said:
I thought the term transgendered meant a surgery had been performed-so this thread title really confused me!

Living beings with both male and female reproductive organs are called "hermaphrodites", right? Not transgendered?

Eh, I'm clueless as usual!
Hey Taximom,:)
Good point.
The deer is a hermaphrodite, not a transgender.
Respectfully,
dark_shadows

I went to wikipedia (probably not the best reference!) for a quick explanation of transgender and am more confused that ever. Seems no surgery is needed, like I thought. It can be simply that you "feel" like the opposite sex inside.

Anyway, back to the deer. Sounds like there's a reporter out there that is equally as misguided!

Taximom said:
I went to wikipedia (probably not the best reference!) for a quick explanation of transgender and am more confused that ever. Seems no surgery is needed, like I thought. It can be simply that you "feel" like the opposite sex inside.

Anyway, back to the deer. Sounds like there's a reporter out there that is equally as misguided!

Thanks for checking that out. After reading your post, I found out that I was wrong in stating that the deer had to be a herm. I did not know that no surgery is needed for transgender.
I am really :confused: .

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

dark_shadows said:

Thanks for checking that out. After reading your post, I found out that I was wrong in stating that the deer had to be a herm. I did not know that no surgery is needed for transgender.
I am really :confused: .

Respectfully,
dark_shadows
I guess we can be fallible. That reporter, however, should get his/her facts straight!

dark_shadows said:
:eek: :eek: :eek:

FOND DU LAC, Wis. — Rick Lisko hunts deer with a bow, but got his most unusual one driving his truck down his mile-long driveway.

The young buck had nub antlers — and seven legs. Lisko said it also had both male and female reproductive organs.

"It was definitely a freak of nature," Lisko said. "I guess it's a real rarity."

link
dark_shadows:

I'm glad, at least the deer wasn't a cross dresser too, that would have made the story even stranger...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Happy Holidays All
Gozgals

Gozgals said:
dark_shadows:

I'm glad, at least the deer wasn't a cross dresser too, that would have made the story even stranger...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Happy Holidays All
Gozgals
Hello Gozgals,:)

You put a big smile on my face!!
It is very nice to meet you.
Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Since I'm from Wisconsin.........I'll be the one who says it would only happen in Wis.

:laugh: :laugh:
Gozgals said:
dark_shadows:

Happy Holidays All
Gozgals

cheko1 said:
Since I'm from Wisconsin.........I'll be the one who says it would only happen in Wis.
I'll start to worry about Wisconsin if cheese walks down my street.

:crazy:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater