Yoko Ono's driver arrested for blackmail and murder threats

dark_shadows

Former Member
Reaction score
link

Yoko Ono's chauffeur has been arrested for allegedly trying to blackmail the artist and threatening to kill her.

Koral Karsan, 50, from New York said he would release photos and audio tapes of Ono unless she paid $2m (£1.02m).

He was arrested on Wednesday after Ono reported the plot, said a police spokesman. Karsan denies the claims.

The driver also talked about killing her and her son Sean in a conversation which was recorded by investigators, police said. Charges are pending. Karsan denied trying to blackmail

"Koral Karsan, 50, from New York said he would release photos and audio tapes of Ono unless she paid $2m (£1.02m). "

I'm so glad he was apprehended before Ono's audio tapes were released!

:p

:laugh:

Taximom said:
"Koral Karsan, 50, from New York said he would release photos and audio tapes of Ono unless she paid $2m (£1.02m). "

I'm so glad he was apprehended before Ono's audio tapes were released!

:p
Hey Taximom,:)

Sorry,but I do not know how in the heck anyone could listen to that screeching thing she called a voice.
Respectfully,
dark_shadows

dark_shadows said:

Sorry,but I do not know how in the heck anyone could listen to that screeching thing she called a voice.
Respectfully,
dark_shadows
Hi dark_shadows!

This is me listening to John.:D
This is me listening to Yoko.:eek: or :bang: or :sick:

I'm thinking these are probably audio tapes capturing phone conversations? Who knows!

Have a nice evening!
TM :)

Taximom said:
Hi dark_shadows!

I'm thinking these are probably audio tapes capturing phone conversations? Who knows!

Have a nice evening!
Hey Taximom,
They are tapes of conversations, but either way, singing or talking....she is pure horror.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Taximom said:
Hi dark_shadows!

Have a nice evening!
ditto from me t/m--- I love your visuals !!!!!!!!!!!

The "Yoko's voice" comments put a smile on my face! I can actually remember when John first hooked up with her and then when that album they made together came out. Senior moment, but I cannot remember the title of the album but I know I bought it. Took it home and eagerly put it onto my turntable to listen to John's new songs.......and then came one of Yoko's songs!

I can remember standing there in my gameroom saying "Oh.my.GOD!" She sounded like a screeching cat!

I can't stand yoko ono. i hold her responsible for the demise of the beatles.

englishleigh said:
Check this out...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GzW7wzKR34k

Wait til about 1:20 on the timer...see what happens. Watch Chuck Berry's eyes.
Oh my gosh, you seriously gave me the best laugh of the day. I think I'll keep this as a favorite forever. I will never get this smile off my face! LOL

Hearing and seeing John Lennon though...boo hoo. I was putting up Christmas decorations at my parent's home and listening to the radio when I heard the news he had been killed. His music was beautiful even though I didn't necessarily agree with his political statements.

OK, back to laughing! My ribs are killing me!

dark_shadows said:

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

LMAO Screeching is exactly what I thought.

Taximom said:
Oh my gosh, you seriously gave me the best laugh of the day. I think I'll keep this as a favorite forever. I will never get this smile off my face! LOL

Hearing and seeing John Lennon though...boo hoo. I was putting up Christmas decorations at my parent's home and listening to the radio when I heard the news he had been killed. His music was beautiful even though I didn't necessarily agree with his political statements.

OK, back to laughing! My ribs are killing me!

Glad you liked it, Taximom!! A friend just sent me that the other day when we were talking about John and Yoko. I was 12 when he was killed and so only barely knew who he was, but I remember my mother sobbing over it. As I grew up, I began to appreciate him and I love the Beatles. Yoko, though...bleeeech!!

Here's another great one of John (no Yoko), one of my favorites!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTO0dLB2JjU

Forgot to say that the comments are priceless on the Yoko Screeches/Chuck Berry video.

...singing or talking and then asked the public to contribute so that he would stop playing them...He'd have made more money that way... (j/k) :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
cappuccina said:
...singing or talking and then asked the public to contribute so that he would stop playing them...He'd have made more money that way... (j/k) :D
That's too funny, cappuccina!

Remember when the Marines played loud rock music when trying to get Manual Noreiga (sp) out of the church he was hiding in? It took a long time.

Had they played Yoko Ono...it might not have taken so long! Noriega---->:truce:

Hmmm, I'm thinking of using this recording to get my kids out of bed faster on school days....:waitasec: :p

Oh good grief, what is she trying to do? Communicate with aliens or monkeys or something?

I don't have a huge problem with Yoko. But, I think it's obvious that her talents do not lie in the field of music...

Hello fellow Websluthers,:)

Can anyone tell me if it is true that after John held a concert.....
John and Yoko had voice recorded a steamy session at home and during that romp,Yoko was singing/yelping. It was then used on John's song as background "vocals" :)eek: ).

Does anyone know about that? Or did I just have a nightmare after posting the thread.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong