The Globe 12/25/06

kato

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The results of the poll taken, in which Websleuths is mentioned are in this week's Globe and also Tricia's comments.

Thanks to everyone who participated in the poll.

The Globe did give WS a great plug.

As soon as I get the magazine I'll post parts of the article here.

Thanks again for all your help.

Is this the issue that has the photo of the VanDerSloot pool on the cover?

Thanks, and I think this is Nifty Neato Tricia!~ Scandi

scandi said:
Is this the issue that has the photo of the VanDerSloot pool on the cover?Scandi

Hi Scandi,

I think that was last week's Globe. The Tabs always put out their magazines a week in advance. The Globe that came out yesterday would have the date of December 25th issue...I think. Don't know if that is the exact date.

The part about WS has been scanned at FFJ.
http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=8098&page=2

It's post 22.

Thanks for posting this, Tricia. For the first time in my life, I think I'll buy a Globe!

I bought one. Websleuths got coverage right up front and Tricia G. was quoted. Very kewl.

The panel of experts they used were all people who worked on the case or knew a lot about it, and they all said Patsy Did It!!!

From headshrinkers to a handwriting expert, from a FBI profiler to a criminalist, from DAs to a coroner. The biggest names in the business, all came out for this piece. Globe got it right this time.

Did I mention they all said Patsy Did It?

There's also a photo of what JonBenet would look like at 16. Phew, it's chilling.

I heard a TH on some talk show yesterday that analysis of the handwriting in the note was like 97% proof positive she wrote the note. It was worded however to say there only was a 3% chance that she didn't write the note.

LOL, oh well, you get the picture. :D

Yeah, the age enhancement is chilling all right, it looks just like Burkes girlfriend. Creepy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rxpb
Back