ZooAtlanta Panda Cub gets her new name

KrisNine

Reaction score
And the winner is.....drum roll, please.....

Mei Lan, which means Atlanta Beauty!!

Here she is

Mei Lan is the cutest! Looking at her picture gives me mega warm and fuzzies!

LionRun

Panda Bears are incredibly cute and funny---Animal Planet had "Panda night" last night--First hour was on this one baby Panda--itwas hilarious watching it roll down a hill,climb up a tree and then it refused to come down--just about anything they do is funny to watch

Peter Hamilton said:
Panda Bears are incredibly cute and funny---Animal Planet had "Panda night" last night--First hour was on this one baby Panda--itwas hilarious watching it roll down a hill,climb up a tree and then it refused to come down--just about anything they do is funny to watch
Oh, I know. I tivo'd all of the specials. Tai Shan, the cub that was featured is full of personality :)

Jeana - if your kids enjoyed the clip, check out Animal Planet today and tomorrow (I think). They are showing the specials again :)

KrisNine said:
Oh, I know. I tivo'd all of the specials. Tai Shan, the cub that was featured is full of personality :)

Jeana - if your kids enjoyed the clip, check out Animal Planet today and tomorrow (I think). They are showing the specials again :)

Thanks for the info! We definately will.

Kris, Lil Lani is just so precious!
Love the way Zoo Atlanta snuck her debut up on us.......
By the way, is that Mei Xiang or Bai Yun in your siggy pic?

Peter, yep, you are talking Tai Shan all the way......that boy is the resident class clown/court jester of panda-cub land. He is super lovable and full of pi** and vinegar!

yes--and he is on Animal Planet again on Sunday afternoon, my girlfriend missed the show on Fri so she'll catch the repeat on Sunday afternoon

I keep watching the specials over and over again. I can't get enough of that Tai Shan :) And yes, libraryg, Miss Mei Lan is the just adorable. I love the ZooAtlanta clip of her playing with the towel :)

Oh, and my siggy pic is Bai Yun :) I took that pic myself.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back