651 users online (89 members and 562 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Patsys Clothes?

I understand that Patsy was wearing the same outfit she had on the night before. Now there have been times that I've thrown on the same thing myself but do put on clean underwear and socks. Does anybody know if Patsy had changed these or was she also wearing the underwear from the night before? If she was still in the same underwear I would have to think she'd never undressed at all that night.

VB

poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas Bride
    I understand that Patsy was wearing the same outfit she had on the night before. Now there have been times that I've thrown on the same thing myself but do put on clean underwear and socks. Does anybody know if Patsy had changed these or was she also wearing the underwear from the night before? If she was still in the same underwear I would have to think she'd never undressed at all that night.

VB
    Yes, you and I might wear the same clothes from the night before - but Patsy Ramsey = especially when, I believe she was fixing to board a plane....

Not sure if anyone stripped her down to her underwear though and who would have known - unless John watched her get dressed and remembered what underwear she put on.

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

Patsy didn't mention changing her underwear in DOI...but she did put on the same clothes and her makeup. Patsy didn't shower 'cause her shower was broken and for some reason she didn't use the bath/showers in the other bathrooms.

She was to meet her future son in law and wanted to make a good impression....she may stink to high heaven but Patsy looked good with her face made up.
    -
    My opinion and nothing but my opinion.

Tor:Con Index link below. Will show you the probability of a tornado happening in your area.
    http://www.weather.com/news/tornado-torcon-index

FEMA's link for Emergency Supplies list below or what you need to survive for three days in case help is not immediately available to you.
    http://www.ready.gov/document/family-supply-list

You can also purchase a weather radio which will inform you of severe weather even if your electricity goes out. Runs on batteries of course.

I could probably give her a pass on wearing the same pants again, but not the same sweater.

-Tea

poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    Patsy Ramsey WOULD NOT wear the same clothes two days in a row - get real...... what, perhaps, should someone see her who saw her the night before - OMG, the gossip....

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

Quote Originally Posted by poco
    Patsy Ramsey WOULD NOT wear the same clothes two days in a row - get real...... what, perhaps, should someone see her who saw her the night before - OMG, the gossip....
    Ah Poco...remember when Thomas and others, said Patsy was wearing the same outfit Christmas Eve and Christmas day....then Patsy went on to do 2 interviews wearing the same clothes? She said she often wore the same outfit 2 days in a row.....must be an ex beauty queen thing.
    -

Tor:Con Index link below. Will show you the probability of a tornado happening in your area.

FEMA's link for Emergency Supplies list below or what you need to survive for three days in case help is not immediately available to you.

You can also purchase a weather radio which will inform you of severe weather even if your electricity goes out. Runs on batteries of course.

The last thing I want to think about his her underwear!
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave
    The last thing I want to think about his her underwear!
    Me too,esp since she'd likely say she wore it 2 days in a row!
    something to ponder:

When the corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and the mortal have put on immortality, then shall we be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?

The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law.
    But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
    1 Corinthians 15:54-57

Quote Originally Posted by Show Me
    Ah Poco...remember when Thomas and others, said Patsy was wearing the same outfit Christmas Eve and Christmas day....then Patsy went on to do 2 interviews wearing the same clothes? She said she often wore the same outfit 2 days in a row.....must be an ex beauty queen thing.
    I think it was a mistake to let this information be known to her.

-Tea

Not to mention that awful outfit..the blue suit with the white pinstripes, burnt a whole in my psych forever.Now I hate blue suits,lol.
    something to ponder:

When the corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and the mortal have put on immortality, then shall we be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by icedtea4me
    I think it was a mistake to let this information be known to her.

-Tea
    Me too...

JMO....Reminded me of a doll's outfit.
    -

Me too...

JMO....Reminded me of a doll's outfit.
    Yes, a "Sailor Barbie" of sorts
    something to ponder:

that blue dress

Several years ago...I actually saw Patsy attending the Tennesse Williams Festival at a theater where i was working...It was so weird , I turned around and there she was in that Blue Dress with the strip around the collar...I told my friends that i has seen her and they said "how did you know it was Patsy"...I replied " I would know that darn dress anywhere.."

Quote Originally Posted by kactres
    Several years ago...I actually saw Patsy attending the Tennesse Williams Festival at a theater where i was working...It was so weird , I turned around and there she was in that Blue Dress with the strip around the collar...I told my friends that i has seen her and they said "how did you know it was Patsy"...I replied " I would know that darn dress anywhere.."
    LOL,you'd think she would have retired the darn thing after being seen on tv in it..sounds like she wanted to get the public's attn.
    something to ponder:

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas Bride

VB
    Hi, I am a newbie to the board here. I used to be over at the Courttv boards, but got fed up with the bashing from the IDI's. I believe that Patsy never changed out of those clothes, and never went to bed that night. Why didn't she change? Because her wearing the same outfit that she was wearing when she flung herself on JB's dead body, after John brought her up...would explain her clothing fibers found on JB, same with John. I believe thats the reason that he "found" JB's body....so that him finding her and picking her up, would explain any evidence on her that pointed toward him. I think that they intentionally tried to screw up the crime scene, and it worked (so far, that is...in my opinion).

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast