Patsys Clothes?

Vegas Bride

Reaction score
I understand that Patsy was wearing the same outfit she had on the night before. Now there have been times that I've thrown on the same thing myself but do put on clean underwear and socks. Does anybody know if Patsy had changed these or was she also wearing the underwear from the night before? If she was still in the same underwear I would have to think she'd never undressed at all that night.

VB

Vegas Bride said:
I understand that Patsy was wearing the same outfit she had on the night before. Now there have been times that I've thrown on the same thing myself but do put on clean underwear and socks. Does anybody know if Patsy had changed these or was she also wearing the underwear from the night before? If she was still in the same underwear I would have to think she'd never undressed at all that night.

VB

Yes, you and I might wear the same clothes from the night before - but Patsy Ramsey = especially when, I believe she was fixing to board a plane....

Not sure if anyone stripped her down to her underwear though and who would have known - unless John watched her get dressed and remembered what underwear she put on.

Patsy didn't mention changing her underwear in DOI...but she did put on the same clothes and her makeup. Patsy didn't shower 'cause her shower was broken and for some reason she didn't use the bath/showers in the other bathrooms.

She was to meet her future son in law and wanted to make a good impression....she may stink to high heaven but Patsy looked good with her face made up.

I could probably give her a pass on wearing the same pants again, but not the same sweater.

-Tea

Patsy Ramsey WOULD NOT wear the same clothes two days in a row - get real...... what, perhaps, should someone see her who saw her the night before - OMG, the gossip....

poco said:
Patsy Ramsey WOULD NOT wear the same clothes two days in a row - get real...... what, perhaps, should someone see her who saw her the night before - OMG, the gossip....

Ah Poco...remember when Thomas and others, said Patsy was wearing the same outfit Christmas Eve and Christmas day....then Patsy went on to do 2 interviews wearing the same clothes? She said she often wore the same outfit 2 days in a row.....must be an ex beauty queen thing.

The last thing I want to think about his her underwear!

SuperDave said:
The last thing I want to think about his her underwear!
Me too,esp since she'd likely say she wore it 2 days in a row!

Show Me said:
Ah Poco...remember when Thomas and others, said Patsy was wearing the same outfit Christmas Eve and Christmas day....then Patsy went on to do 2 interviews wearing the same clothes? She said she often wore the same outfit 2 days in a row.....must be an ex beauty queen thing.
I think it was a mistake to let this information be known to her.

-Tea

Show Me said:
Not to mention that awful outfit..the blue suit with the white pinstripes, burnt a whole in my psych forever.Now I hate blue suits,lol.

Several years ago...I actually saw Patsy attending the Tennesse Williams Festival at a theater where i was working...It was so weird , I turned around and there she was in that Blue Dress with the strip around the collar...I told my friends that i has seen her and they said "how did you know it was Patsy"...I replied " I would know that darn dress anywhere.."

kactres said:
Several years ago...I actually saw Patsy attending the Tennesse Williams Festival at a theater where i was working...It was so weird , I turned around and there she was in that Blue Dress with the strip around the collar...I told my friends that i has seen her and they said "how did you know it was Patsy"...I replied " I would know that darn dress anywhere.."
LOL,you'd think she would have retired the darn thing after being seen on tv in it..sounds like she wanted to get the public's attn.

Vegas Bride said:

VB
Hi, I am a newbie to the board here. I used to be over at the Courttv boards, but got fed up with the bashing from the IDI's. I believe that Patsy never changed out of those clothes, and never went to bed that night. Why didn't she change? Because her wearing the same outfit that she was wearing when she flung herself on JB's dead body, after John brought her up...would explain her clothing fibers found on JB, same with John. I believe thats the reason that he "found" JB's body....so that him finding her and picking her up, would explain any evidence on her that pointed toward him. I think that they intentionally tried to screw up the crime scene, and it worked (so far, that is...in my opinion).

Ames said:
Hi, I am a newbie to the board here. I used to be over at the Courttv boards, but got fed up with the bashing from the IDI's. I believe that Patsy never changed out of those clothes, and never went to bed that night. Why didn't she change? Because her wearing the same outfit that she was wearing when she flung herself on JB's dead body, after John brought her up...would explain her clothing fibers found on JB, same with John. I believe thats the reason that he "found" JB's body....so that him finding her and picking her up, would explain any evidence on her that pointed toward him. I think that they intentionally tried to screw up the crime scene, and it worked (so far, that is...in my opinion).
Ames I am so glad you are here. I am so happy to see you here. :p

This is from the interrogation on June 23, 1998-

1 bed and then the first stop you made, the first

2 thing you did along that route.

3 PATSY RAMSEY: My clothes were

4 probably thrown on the bathtub (INAUDIBLE).

5 TOM HANEY: Let me stop you there.

6 The clothes that you say were thrown down, those

7 were clothes you had worn the night before?

8 PATSY RAMSEY: Right.

9 TOM HANEY: Okay. Seems odd to me.

10 PATSY RAMSEY: Early. I do this a

11 lot.

12 TOM HANEY: Now did you intend to

13 wear those the rest of the day though or --

14 (MULTIPLE SPEAKERS)?

15 PATSY RAMSEY: Probably what I

16 thought I would do, you know, my thinking was I

17 have my underwear and all that is in these

18 drawers here, so I put my underwear on, but I

19 put the black velvet pants on the and the red

20 sweater, red top, and then we have clothes up at

21 the lake, and I took a few things with me. You

22 know, it was just so early, I was just going to

23 throw on whatever I had up there. Just get in,

24 tumble into bed and when we awake early, you

25 know, kind of almost get ready up there. You

1 know.

www.jonbenetindexguide.com/1998BPD-Patsy-Interview-Complete.htm

So it looks like she said she did put on a fresh pair of underwear that morning. Whether or not she actually did is debatable.

-Tea

Thanks Icetea....So there's a good chance Patsy put fresh underwear on underneath the clothes she wore yesterday.....yeah why bother to walk across the room and pick a new outfit out of the closet when you can reach down and pick yesterday's stinky clothes off the floor.

Guess Patsy thought the outfit wowed the christmas party folk and the outfit ought to impress her future son in law she was to meet later.....smell was not the issue.

Patsy proberly didnt put on her outfit until the evening before going to the whites and she got home at 10ish so she didnt wear it that long, doubt it was stinky.

I know i wear nice clothes on xmas day, usually new clothes ive recieved that morning as a present. It doesnt seem odd to me she would want to look nice on both xmas day and the 26th when meeting her future son-in-law, therefore wearing the same "good" clothes.

Charlie said:
Patsy proberly didnt put on her outfit until the evening before going to the whites and she got home at 10ish so she didnt wear it that long, doubt it was stinky.

I know i wear nice clothes on xmas day, usually new clothes ive recieved that morning as a present. It doesnt seem odd to me she would want to look nice on both xmas day and the 26th when meeting her future son-in-law, therefore wearing the same "good" clothes.

It took months for the cops to get the clothes from Patsy for testing, had to go through the lawyers, Ramseys didn't volunteer to hand the clothes over.....she was fond of that outfit!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back