Dolls

Nehemiah

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"Animal Hair on Duct Tape."Animal hair, alleged to be from a beaver, was found on the duct tape.(SMF P 183; PSMF P 183.) Nothing in defendants' home matches the hair.(SMF P 183; PSMF P 183.)"(Carnes 2003:19).
Animal Hairs on JBR's Hands."Dark animal hairs were found on JonBenet's hands that also have not been matched to anything in defendants' home.(SMF P 184; PSMF P 184.)"(Carnes 2003:19)."

"Light brown, cotton fibers: These fibers were found on wood shards of the broken paintbrush, the duct tape, the nylon cord and on JonBenet's body."

"The day before, one of Patsy Ramsey's sisters had gone into the house with police permission and taken out an oil painting, several American Girl dolls, a portfolio of JonBenet's pageant photographs…”. PMPT

Is there a possibility that the animal hair and the light brown fibers could have been from an American Girl doll, which was reportedly removed from the home by Aunt Pam?

Well the poster Jahazafat has a well publicised theory about the dolls. Apparently they also come with a cord around the neck nd I think there is duct tape on the back of the doll too. According to Jahazafat, John Ramsey had an identical doll delivered to his workplace after the murder. It's not a theory I'm terribly familiar with so I can't comment further.

I wonder if it's possible an AM doll could have been used to inflict the head wounds on JB,esp the part of her skull that was displaced.It seems the flashlight would have been likely but...it was left out and not hidden..and PR specifically asked for the AM dolls,even the one she said JB got for xmas, but didn't seem to like.In DOI,they say it was under the xmas tree when retrieved by PP.(but given the R's track record...maybe it wasn't).
If PR killed her in a fit of rage,then she likely could have grabbed whatever was nearby..and maybe an AM doll was.

Nehemiah said:
"Animal Hair on Duct Tape."Animal hair, alleged to be from a beaver, was found on the duct tape.(SMF P 183; PSMF P 183.) Nothing in defendants' home matches the hair.(SMF P 183; PSMF P 183.)"(Carnes 2003:19).
Animal Hairs on JBR's Hands."Dark animal hairs were found on JonBenet's hands that also have not been matched to anything in defendants' home.(SMF P 184; PSMF P 184.)"(Carnes 2003:19)."

"Light brown, cotton fibers: These fibers were found on wood shards of the broken paintbrush, the duct tape, the nylon cord and on JonBenet's body."

"The day before, one of Patsy Ramsey's sisters had gone into the house with police permission and taken out an oil painting, several American Girl dolls, a portfolio of JonBenet's pageant photographs…”. PMPT

Is there a possibility that the animal hair and the light brown fibers could have been from an American Girl doll, which was reportedly removed from the home by Aunt Pam?

Nehemiah,

Possibly, but I reckon that the manufacturers of those dolls will have been contacted by BPD to eliminate or confirm if the duct-tape or the cord matches . The crime-scene cord appears somewhat too long as an American Girl doll artefact.

Were there any pet animals at any of the houses the Ramsey's visited? Was JonBenet playing with an American Girl doll thereby innocently transferring hair and fiber?

The American Girl doll may just be a red-herring, what is to be gained by removing it, particularly if another similar doll can be obtained for analysis?

Although I wonder if JonBenet's size-6 underwear may have been secreted inside a doll, thereby mandating its removal?

The BPD will know the answer to this one, only they know what size of underwear was recovered, and whether it was clean or soiled?

If you analyse the evidence and compare it against the popular theories you will find some gaps, not even recognizing that the wine-cellar was staged explains them away.

Many people think JonBenet's body was not moved, but the forensic evidence suggests otherwise, elsewhere I have speculated upon the operations required to redress JonBenet, and her urine soaked longjohns can be explained away by a post-mortem release, with her lying face down, also to account for her garrote staging requires this face-down posture, but an underwear change and wipe-down may be difficult to administer on a body in this position?

Then there is the addition of the blankets, why are these important, because its another operation potentially undertaken after all the above, yet it is not recorded if the blankets were also urine soaked?

The blankets will also tell you if JonBenet was wrapped in them prior to being placed in the wine-cellar or afterwards since if she was transported from elsewhere wrapped in the blankets, then had a garrote applied etc, there should be forensic evidence such as shards of wood from the paintbrush on the blankets, since JonBenet would have been laid out on them as she was being readied for her final resting place?

Another aspect is JonBenet's time of death, various times have been offered, 12AM, 1AM etc yet in my opnion they do not seem to to tally with the alleged crime-scene activity promoted by the popular theories. Also just what was JonBenet doing up so late when they had a flight so early the following morning?

So we have some animal hairs does this indicate the big bad wolf entered the Ramsey household to abduct and molest JonBenet?

Also consider your daughter is dead, gone, something utterly devastating, yet Patsy asks for an oil painting, several American Girl dolls, and a portfolio of JonBenet's pageant photographs… not any snaps of domestic happiness, but pageant photographs? So we have both Ramsey households being searched for child-*advertiser censored*, and both Ramsey's questioned regarding photographs taken of JonBenet, and Patsy electing to remove pageant photographs, why so, do they have story to tell?

Also if you are going to stage a kidnapping and ransom scenario why sexually assault the victim?

What has sexual assault to do with abduction and ransom, real or imagined?

So was JonBenet wiped down to mask a prior staged sexual assault, or was her sexual assault a part in the violent sequence of steps leading to her death?

I recall Melinda's fiance saying he saw PR standing in the front yard with a fur coat on that morning..wonder if it was the same type found.
He's certainly an upstanding man to want the truth to be told,even though had to do it himself,as it could have gotten JR into a lot of hot water,and then possibly jeopardized his relationship with MR.By that I mean he let it be known that JR said he found the body at 11am,as well as about PR wearing the fur coat that morning.He obv. is suspect of the R's,and rightly so.
I can't help but wonder if he talked to MR first,before letting LE know about that.

Is there a source about John Ramsey getting a doll delivered to his office after the murder? That's so intriguing. He's even worse than I thought!

Jayelles, Jahazafat posted about a doll being delivered to AG after Jan. 1st, but I don't think she/he knew who had ordered the AG doll. Or at least I don't think Jahazafat posted who had ordered it.

I have wondered if the animal hair and tan fibers were just innocent transfer from the AG doll(s) and not even related to the crime.

Maybe someone else knows more.

halycon said:
Is there a source about John Ramsey getting a doll delivered to his office after the murder? That's so intriguing. He's even worse than I thought!
I have also heard this, about there being an American Girl doll delivered to JR office. I don't remember where I read it, though...or who had it ordered, or when it was ordered. I found it just a "tad bit" fishy though. Can't imagine why anyone BUT the Ramsey's would order it, and have it delivered to John's office.

JMO8778 said:
I wonder if it's possible an AM doll could have been used to inflict the head wounds on JB,esp the part of her skull that was displaced.It seems the flashlight would have been likely but...it was left out and not hidden..and PR specifically asked for the AM dolls,even the one she said JB got for xmas, but didn't seem to like.In DOI,they say it was under the xmas tree when retrieved by PP.(but given the R's track record...maybe it wasn't).
If PR killed her in a fit of rage,then she likely could have grabbed whatever was nearby..and maybe an AM doll was.
Thats a good point, I had never thought about the doll being used as the weapon. I have often wondered if the duct tape that was found on JB's mouth, came from one of those AG dolls, because it has been stated that the tape on her mouth wasn't sticky, and looked as if it had been attached to something else, before being place on JB's mouth. The AG dolls, as you know, have a string around their neck, and because the string would get caught in the brush, when little girls tried to brush the doll's hair, the manufacturer started taping the string down. The tape was also thought to maybe have come from the back of one of Patsy's paintings, too. I believe that it came from the doll...and I believe that the doll that it came from, is one of the ones that Pam (Patsy's sister) removed from the crime scene, and probably the same TYPE of doll that was delivered to John's office. Thats another thing that bothers me...the BPD let Pam dress in police uniform...and then she was allowed in the house, to collect a whole car trunk load full of stuff, that the Ramsey's had requested. I found that just a "bit" odd!!!!!!!

JMO8778 said:
I recall Melinda's fiance saying he saw PR standing in the front yard with a fur coat on that morning..wonder if it was the same type found..............

Did BPD take the fur coat? Did PR wear it out of the house when they left, and did she wear it to the funeral?

Eagle1 said:
Did BPD take the fur coat? Did PR wear it out of the house when they left, and did she wear it to the funeral?

Unfortunately, the BPD did not ask Patsy and John to remove their clothing, and a year passed before the Ramseys sent them their clothes. (Patsy sent a brand new sweater).

Patsy wore a fur coat and fur boots. LE believes the boots were beaver.

An interesting question posted....was the blanket JonBenet was found in wrapped in urine stained? Never heard anything on that.

Patsy also requested a painting....suggesting to me where she got the cord and duct tape.

Toltec said:
Patsy also requested a painting....suggesting to me where she got the cord and duct tape.
Patsy requested alot of things for Pam to take out of that house, like she was MOVNG or something. Pam was SUPPOSED to be going in to take a few items for the funeral.....but, good grief, she left with an armload of stuff, that filled a car trunk. IMO...alot of the evidence went out of that house with Pam that morning.

Pretty sure she wore it out of the house.

SuperDave said:
Pretty sure she wore it out of the house.
Yes, I read where she DID wear it out of the house. I stated on another forum, that I would be so NUMB from my child being murdered right under my nose, that I would NOT NEED a coat. Notice she put on her FUR one, you know...she either had to keep up appearances, or was wearing some of the evidence OR probably both. IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rxpb
Back