Michelle Young: Pregnant Mom, NC. part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samiya

Jason, you're pathetic
Reaction score
Here's hoping that number 7 is lucky and some news comes our way soon!

Sami

Samiya said:
Here's hoping that number 7 is lucky and some news comes our way soon!

Sami
Lets hope! Its amazing that these threads have continued for so long with ZERO information!

TopSail Girl,

Did you happen to catch WRAL during the noon hour ( I like their new website - can watch the news but I missed part of this so Im asking) and catch the report about domestic violence and the reference to the MY case? I missed it and just caught a part of it. Any chance you can clear it up ? TIA

Did I understand over at CTV correctly, that "the family" requested some posts be deleted or threads closed? Wow, that hasn't ever happened before that we're aware of, has it? That's all a family has to do? Hmmm, me thinks the Petersons should have done that a few years ago! ;) IMO, MOO, etc.

Wonder if the "request" came in the form of a legal document...

DEPUTYDAWG said:
Did I understand over at CTV correctly, that "the family" requested some posts be deleted or threads closed? Wow, that hasn't ever happened before that we're aware of, has it? That's all a family has to do? Hmmm, me thinks the Petersons should have done that a few years ago! ;) IMO, MOO, etc.

Wonder if the "request" came in the form of a legal document...
I wouldn't doubt it. Moderators cannot allow lies to be posted
about a victim. No wonder many were banned. I think Coldwater did what
she gets paid to do.

Bee Charmer said:
she gets paid to do.

Are you saying that the deleted content had to do with the rumor about MF?

Bee Charmer said:
she gets paid to do.

I don't know who was banned, can you name a few?

And, was it only over the MF incident? If not, how would they know at this point what are lies, and what isn't? Not trying to be difficult, but that's got to be a difficult decision...speculation and opinion vs. lies.

Scout said:
Are you saying that the deleted content had to do with the rumor about MF?
Yes. An entire thread had to go because it was said as fact and not substantiated.

DEPUTYDAWG said:
I don't know who was banned, can you name a few?

And, was it only over the MF incident? If not, how would they know at this point what are lies, and what isn't? Not trying to be difficult, but that's got to be a difficult decision...speculation and opinion vs. lies.
I could, but I won't. Don't mean to be difficult, but I think if
you really want to know, you should ask Coldwater.

Bee Charmer said:
I could, but I won't. Don't mean to be difficult, but I think if
you really want to know, you should ask Coldwater.
It's okay, thanks anyways. I'm just a guest over there.

There were so many insiders posting 'extra' info at CTV, from the 11pm call to not a fax but a print out about the purse, and then extra info about MM and that about MF, none of it substantiated but certainly rumors leading to speculation by the public about possible guilt. I could see why JY's attny would find that possibly impinging on a successful prosecution whenever his client is arrested!

Scandi

Bee Charmer said:
Yes. An entire thread had to go because it was said as fact and not substantiated.
I for one am glad that thread is gone. As Strach knows :)) luv you Strach) I am entirely anal and don't handle unsubstantiated bs very well.

Sorry Strach - can't let you off for agreeing with me on that point - but as always, am teasing and smiling the whole time. :)

I just completed the evening check of the media outlets, still nothing being said. Does anyone recall a case where there has been such a near total blackout ? I have often in the past been critical of the media for releasing too much information, this is amazing. Its going to be hard to argue for a change of venue in this case. JMO.

P.S. Anyone know what that big green dot after your handle means? Except for Scandi - her's is dark blue. Are you really special Scandi luv ?

Ya Ha,

I'm awake, good morning everyone. Did I miss anything? Any new news?

raisincharlie said:
P.S. Anyone know what that big green dot after your handle means? Except for Scandi - her's is dark blue. Are you really special Scandi luv ?
The big green dot tells whether or not your online. You're online and I am too since mine is green.

The blueys are either offline or they've set their status not to be shown....which makes me giggle as we know they're there when they post.

raisincharlie said:
I just completed the evening check of the media outlets, still nothing being said. Does anyone recall a case where there has been such a near total blackout ? I have often in the past been critical of the media for releasing too much information, this is amazing. Its going to be hard to argue for a change of venue in this case. JMO.

The only case I can think of that's comparable, is the Justin Barber case. IIRC, it was almost two years before they brought the hammer down on ole Justin. Here's the link on the case:

http://www.courttv.com/trials/barber/

Another "prince" who was fooling around on his wife, before he shot her on the beach, claimed it was robbers, also shot himself in his chest. Police found research on gunshot wounds to the chest in his pc. Another bright light.

I think it means the poster is currently online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell