849 users online (172 members and 677 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: Darins Involement in Murder

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Did Darin commit crime on his own?

1 9.09%
  • Have Darlie's help?

5 45.45%
  • Completly innocent- A victim?

5 45.45%

Poll- Did Darin Commit Crime

Interested in answers!
    Last edited by annrulefan; 12-18-2006 at 11:17 PM. Reason: changed mind on post
    Amy
    All of this babble is just my humble opinion

I cannot vote on this. I do not think he did it on his own, nor do I beleive he helped Darlie in the actual murders. What I do believe is that he is aware of what actually happened and has covered for her. I do not think he harmed either of the boys, but have my thoughts on Darlie's bruises.

JMO

I feel like they were both involved, like maybe he came in when it was too late so he hepled make up this story about the intuder and made her cut her throat. He may not have helped kill the boys but he helped cover it up.

Quote Originally Posted by 2sisters
    I feel like they were both involved, like maybe he came in when it was too late so he hepled make up this story about the intuder and made her cut her throat. He may not have helped kill the boys but he helped cover it up.
    I agree with Santos actually. I think that you worded your poll questions incorrectly. There's no evidence Darin committed either of the murders but he could have helped Darlie with covering it up. I don't think he did that right away either. I think he figured out pretty quickly that she did it and covered for her.

Maybe you could have worded it "Did Darin help Darlie" and not the other way round.

Quote Originally Posted by cami
    I agree with Santos actually. I think that you worded your poll questions incorrectly. There's no evidence Darin committed either of the murders but he could have helped Darlie with covering it up. I don't think he did that right away either. I think he figured out pretty quickly that she did it and covered for her.

Maybe you could have worded it "Did Darin help Darlie" and not the other way round.
    I have to agree with Cami. I believe Darlie committed this heinous crime alone without Darin's knowledge. At some point later on he may have helped her cover her tracks, by staging the scene even further, but I don't think he even participated in inflicting her stab wounds. He most assuredly is involved as an accessory to the cover-up.

Gozgals

Quote Originally Posted by cami

Ditto.

"I bear the chain I forged in life...I made it of my own free will and of my own free will I wore it....your chain was fully as long as this seven Christmas Eve's ago - and you have labored on it since." Jacob Marley

MURDERER'S! You know g**damn well what happened to your kid so stop playing the victim and just confess you lying murdering liars! - Mr. Chris Stotch - South Park

All posts are my opinion only.

Quote Originally Posted by Gozgals
    I have to agree with Cami. I believe Darlie committed this heinous crime alone without Darin's knowledge. At some point later on he may have helped her cover her tracks, by staging the scene even further, but I don't think he even participated in inflicting her stab wounds. He most assuredly is involved as an accessory to the cover-up.

Gozgals
    I agree with these posters as well.

Question

I agree with the above posters. I think he helped after the fact, only because he felt he had no choice, or he felt in some way responsible.
    "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you!"

The above post is my opinion and my opinion only. Please do not copy and past to other forums.

Sorry- it was my first poll. Thanks to everyone for pointing out the other side. I had not even thought of that!
    Amy
    All of this babble is just my humble opinion