Poll- Did Darin Commit Crime

Darins Involement in Murder

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I cannot vote on this. I do not think he did it on his own, nor do I beleive he helped Darlie in the actual murders. What I do believe is that he is aware of what actually happened and has covered for her. I do not think he harmed either of the boys, but have my thoughts on Darlie's bruises.

JMO

I feel like they were both involved, like maybe he came in when it was too late so he hepled make up this story about the intuder and made her cut her throat. He may not have helped kill the boys but he helped cover it up.

2sisters said:
I feel like they were both involved, like maybe he came in when it was too late so he hepled make up this story about the intuder and made her cut her throat. He may not have helped kill the boys but he helped cover it up.

I agree with Santos actually. I think that you worded your poll questions incorrectly. There's no evidence Darin committed either of the murders but he could have helped Darlie with covering it up. I don't think he did that right away either. I think he figured out pretty quickly that she did it and covered for her.

Maybe you could have worded it "Did Darin help Darlie" and not the other way round.

cami said:
I agree with Santos actually. I think that you worded your poll questions incorrectly. There's no evidence Darin committed either of the murders but he could have helped Darlie with covering it up. I don't think he did that right away either. I think he figured out pretty quickly that she did it and covered for her.

Maybe you could have worded it "Did Darin help Darlie" and not the other way round.

I have to agree with Cami. I believe Darlie committed this heinous crime alone without Darin's knowledge. At some point later on he may have helped her cover her tracks, by staging the scene even further, but I don't think he even participated in inflicting her stab wounds. He most assuredly is involved as an accessory to the cover-up.

Gozgals

cami said:

Ditto.

Gozgals said:
I have to agree with Cami. I believe Darlie committed this heinous crime alone without Darin's knowledge. At some point later on he may have helped her cover her tracks, by staging the scene even further, but I don't think he even participated in inflicting her stab wounds. He most assuredly is involved as an accessory to the cover-up.

Gozgals

I agree with these posters as well.

I agree with the above posters. I think he helped after the fact, only because he felt he had no choice, or he felt in some way responsible.

Sorry- it was my first poll. Thanks to everyone for pointing out the other side. I had not even thought of that!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend
Back